Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Decent playground baller thelucifer69's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron's, Jordan's & Kobe's careers at the age of 27...

Quote Originally Posted by I LUV KOBE
    Jordan won his first ring by playing his best and arguably the best PO run..
    Kobe won his first ring by helping Shaq to get their first ring at age 21..

Lebrick won his first ring after already choking 2 nba finals and while being carried by two superstars at their primes in the weakest competition for a champs..

Jordan>Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wade, Bosh, Chalmers, Howard, Anthony, Battier, Miller
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lebrick
    Dude please LBJ is MVP he carried his team to Championship give him some respect

Forget MJ, but I do think Kobe and Bron are neck and neck in their peaks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thelucifer69
    Dude please LBJ is MVP he carried his team to Championship give him some respect
    Why would I respect this man who join 2 superstars in their primes to make his life easier and won cheap ring the shortcut way.. Maybe I can respect him if he stay in Cleveland or goes to other team not to play sidekick and be the man..

Why would I respect this man who ****ed my mum and sister then took a shit on my face

LeBron can't be compared to MJ since he joined three superstars in their prime to win a ring. It takes away from his accomplishment.

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

Why would I respect this man who join 2 superstars in their primes to make his life easier and won cheap ring the shortcut way.. Maybe I can respect him if he stay in Cleveland or goes to other team not to play sidekick and be the man..
    But you respect a player who demanded trade to the Lakers as a rookie, raped a girl, and d!ckrode Shaq for his 3 rings. At least Lebron is the main man, and clear cut the best player on his team, had one of the greatest playoff runs and will always be remembered as a better player than Kobe and top 3 all time when its all said and done.
    And you should be mad, really mad.

Banned

@LebronairJAMES ****0t
    I dont have my mum and sister.. You failed asshole..

Quote Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
    But you respect a player who demanded trade to the Lakers as a rookie, raped a girl, and d!ckrode Shaq for his 3 rings. At least Lebron is the main man, and clear cut the best player on his team, had one of the greatest playoff runs and will always be remembered as a better player than Kobe and top 3 all time when its all said and done.
    Keep dreaming..
    Last edited by I LUV KOBE; 07-07-2012 at 06:08 AM.

Made that high school varsity squad

lol real cute. you tried though

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Last edited by LakersReign; 07-07-2012 at 06:22 AM.

Decent playground baller thelucifer69's Avatar

He had reason to leave

He didn't have the team that would make Playoffs every year before he came

He didn't have Shaq in his prime that would carried his team to championship

He didn't have any prime super star want to come to help him (don't mention Shaq he was just decent C at that time)

What he had was the second worst team in the league.

He deserves respect because

He current MVP FMVP Champion no matter how he makes it

He single handedly make the second worst team in the league (19-63) the best regular season team (61-21)

And the most important he's way better than you in term of Basketball which we concentrate here .

In the other hand

S.Pippen join 3 super star in Houston Rockets rather than stay and prove he could win without MJ.

Kevin Garnett join 2 super star in Celtics.

Clyde Drexler join Defending Champion Houston Rockets.

And more important Kobe demanded trade in 2007 when he think he couldn't win with this current team .Thanks God, Pau Gasol came and the Lakers name is big enough to held him.

Do you respect these guy?

I respect them all for what they did for the game of basketball and i hope you do too.
    Last edited by thelucifer69; 07-07-2012 at 06:49 AM.

I ****ed my mum and sister.. I failed at eating my dads asshole..

Keep dreaming of sucking kobes dick and balls

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by thelucifer69
    He had reason to leave

He didn't have the team that would make Playoffs every year before he came

He didn't have Shaq in his prime that would carried his team to championship

He didn't have any prime super star want to come to help him (don't mention Shaq he was just decent C at that time)

What he had was the second worst team in the league.

he deserves respect because

He current MVP FMVP Champion no matter how he makes it

He single handedly make the second worst team in the league (19-63) the best regular season team (61-21)

And the most important he's way better than you in term of Basketball which we concentrate here .

In the other hand

S.Pippen join 3 super star in Houston Rockets rather than stay and prove he could win without MJ.

Kevin Garnett join 2 super star in Celtics.

Clyde Drexler join Defending Champion Houston Rockets.

And more important Kobe demanded trade in 2007 when he think he couldn't win with this current team .Thanks God, Pau Gasol came and the Lakers name is big enough to held him.

Do you respect these guy?
    Being a 60 win team and having the number 1 record 2 years straight is one of the worst teams in the league now? Having a number 1 defensive rating is the worst in the league now? Wow, i learn something new everyday. Funny how no one said it was a bad team, until they got exposed by Spurs in the finals. Funny how when they were favored to win back in 09/10, they were "OMG SO GOOD", then got their ass handed to them once again, now they are a bad team. You can name who ever you want on the roster, give what ever excuses, point is you don't make it to the finals having a bad team, nor do you have the best record in the league and can be considered a bad team.

And to answer the 2nd part, yup i respect Kobe. Cause even though he b*tched and wanted a trade, he stuck it out. Just like i respect Lebron for leaving Cleveland in 2010 when his contract was up.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Kobe never demanded a trade to the lakers. Jerry West had already worked out a deal to get him there before the draft for Vlade Divac. West wanted Kobe.

Get your facts straight. He never suited up for Charlotte and didn't have anything to do with the franchise beyond draft night.

I hate kobe, but you can't put out falsehoods like that.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swag2011
    Being a 60 win team and having the number 1 record 2 years straight is one of the worst teams in the league now?
    6 teams in the last 4 years have had the best record in the league and neither of those teams won the title.

08-09 Cavs
    09-10 Cavs
    10-11 Bulls
    11-12 Bulls
    10-11 Spurs
    11-12 Spurs

So having the best record means squat these day. Just saying.

NBA rookie of the year

Jordan had played 6 full seasons at that age (lost 1 due to injury in '86), Lebron has played 9 full seasons.