Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: How to effortlessly approach a women

I cannot believe you guys talking about some kind of routine while having a conversation with another person. It signals you are treating the other person like some kind of machine, which, having put the right code will work on your will. We are talking about live human being, come on... How a scheme of prepared lines could really work? It doesn't open up your or the other person. The conversation becomes simply meaningless... Tells a lot about the guy practising such a "routine".

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
    I cannot believe you guys talking about some kind of routine while having a conversation with another person. It signals you are treating the other person like some kind of machine, which, having put the right code will work on your will. We are talking about live human being, come on... How a scheme of prepared lines could really work? It doesn't open up your or the other person. The conversation becomes simply meaningless... Tells a lot about the guy practising such a "routine".
    i dunno... i doubt most guys would have much problem admitting that honestly, deep down, the reason they go up and hit on any girl is because she might turn into a free flesh light with tits

of course real relationships with meaning and love and values and junk might result, but in its initial stages, most flirting is essentially mechanical

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
    Says more about the girl falling for it than the guy.

Men KNOW it's a routine but if it works (usually works with the average girl at a bar), why wouldn't you keep doing it?

This line has never failed for me: "If your best friend were to introduce you to a guy and the only thing you knew about him was that he was an engineer, would you go out with him?" Answer: Yes, 100% of the time I've used it and then I say I'm an engineer.

It sounds like a massive cheesedick thing to say but hell, it works.

Something like, "What's your passion?" works as well (again cheesy as hell but it's a better line than "What do you do for a living?".) That opens up into interests and other topics which if you have any kind of personality, shouldn't be hard to jump onto.

Not any kind of ladies man by any means but if I end up talking to a girl I usually try and use something that gets women thinking and get away from the boring, "What do you do for a living?", "Where are you from?" etc. lines.

I don't think asking "where are you from?" or "what do you do for a living?" kills a conversation with a girl. Not being able to surround those questions with something interesting and/or funny is what kills a conversation.

In other words, the uninteresting talking points don't kill you, the lack of interesting ones do.

I'm sure you understood this, but just making it clear, don't be afraid to ask where a girl is from or what she does or where she went to school.....she won't mind answering those questions if you've engaged her already.

Step 1: Go near woman
    Step 2: Show peni[color=black]s[/color]

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

I don't care if I don't get the girl, I just don't want to be a douchebag like the guy in the OP's video.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
    Step 1: Go near woman
    Step 2: Show peni[color=black]s[/color]
    Step 3: ??????
    Step 4: Profit

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Step 3: ??????
    Step 4: Profit
    Yea

Banned

jesus christ are people really that desperate for p*ssy that they would hire a 'life coach' with a PHD in picking up skeezers at bars?

If you're really that desperate just go to a club/bar where there's dancing, go up to a drunk chick, dance with her, if your moves are right in no time you'll be making out. I try to avoid that scene nowadays because the older I get, the more obnoxious I find it- hate the douchebags and loose b*tches, hate the music, just a hassle. But last time I really went out with a goal in mind was New Year's and the ole formula worked.

That'll be $29.99 for my 'life coaching' services

I would rather kill myself than act like a douche at a club trying to pick up girls. Then again I've been in love for 4 years, so it's hard to say what I would do if I were alone.

BUT IT WOULDN'T BE THAT.

Was it just me, or did the dude in the video have no game whatsoever? That HAS to be staged. With the corny shyt he was saying real girls would have been like

"Oh, you guys are locals? Interestingggggg. And roomates? Interestinggg"

WHat a creep, any chick with a brain would laugh at how fake he's acting. And lol at those sleezy questions. "Who thinks about sex more, girls or guys", after just meeting them and not knowing their names. They'd be like

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    can u guys PLEASE help me pick up this girl named wendy?
    Switchblade is more effective, tbh.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MetsPackers
    Was it just me, or did the dude in the video have no game whatsoever? That HAS to be staged. With the corny shyt he was saying real girls would have been like

"Oh, you guys are locals? Interestingggggg. And roomates? Interestinggg"

WHat a creep, any chick with a brain would laugh at how fake he's acting. And lol at those sleezy questions. "Who thinks about sex more, girls or guys", after just meeting them and not knowing their names. They'd be like
    That's the thing dude. They don't have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Balla_Status
    That's the thing dude. They don't have one.

I just called the number in that youtube video. I asked if that was her in the video and she hung up. Sounded kind of like her.