Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: I think I'm falling for my best friend's girl

Just read the OP.

WTF, your friend let you smash his girl while he was watching? Unbelievable.

Sixers|Eagles|Phillies StateProperty's Avatar

Who the **** lets their friend smash their girl?

"ain't no fun unless the homies get some" is for random whores, not your gf of 4 years and mother of your child

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

Try to break the two of them up. Subtly, of course. And then swoop in and comfort her, become a close friend, and ask her out in a couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    Just read the OP.

Well put it this way, I would probably let him to the same to my girl if I had one. IT's almost like what's mine is yours ya know but we know there is a limit. It's not something that would have ever happened if we weren't drunk and it's something that most likely won't happen again.

"ain't no fun unless the homies get some" is for random whores, not your gf of 4 years and mother of your child
    Well a couple weeks before they had a huge argument and weren't sure if their relationship was even going to make it... I don't know I mean it's not something that would typically happen, but I think it actually was good for their relationship somehow. My buddy said him and her have been having tons of sex since then and it's been great.
    Last edited by Swaggin916; 07-11-2012 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPippen
    Try to break the two of them up. Subtly, of course. And then swoop in and comfort her, become a close friend, and ask her out in a couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggin916
    Well put it this way, I would probably let him to the same to my girl if I had one. IT's almost like what's mine is yours ya know but we know there is a limit. It's not something that would have ever happened if we weren't drunk and it's something that most likely won't happen again.
    Get em drunk again and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    Just read the OP.

This. Op, that really ainnt your boy if you fcked his girl wtf. Ive been drunk as fck before, unless youre passed out youre still there so lets not blame the alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    Get em drunk again and see what happens.
    We have been drunk since then and nothing has happened. I will say we have not been that drunk tho. I mean that night afterward she threw up and we were pretty close.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Move on.

Ok... say you hook up with her. You'll ruin your friendship with your boy and it will be in your conscious for the rest of your life... so what you say? Ok... so you go ahead and have a relationship with this girl, you you know, the one that cheated on your best friend. She will do it AGAIN. She did it to him and she'll do it to you. Once the excitement is gone and she finds somebody new, she'll jump on that bone and you'll be left without a girl and your best friend.

This girl is trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggin916
    We have been drunk since then and nothing has happened. I will say we have not been that drunk tho. I mean that night afterward she threw up and we were pretty close.
    Sounds like a one time thing then. You know you aren't really falling for her, right? You just want to nail her again because her ***** made you feel like your dick was excalibur and you played the role of the future king arthur pulling it from the stone and working it back in.

Ya, move on. I had an asshole friend not to long ago snitch out one of my other friend to his GF saying he was cheating on her just so they can break up and he can snatch her from him. He ended up failing miserably, he lost a close friend and the girl is still with him.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=268580&page=3

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    Sounds like a one time thing then. You know you aren't really falling for her, right? You just want to nail her again because her ***** made you feel like your dick was excalibur and you played the role of the future king arthur pulling it from the stone and working it back in.
    Well that's what I kind of thought too until this past weekend when we spent hours talking and I really started to fall for her as a person. She's just somebody that makes you feel comfortable right away and makes you want to be better. I mean we rip farts in front of each other like it's nothing (me moreso than her lol). Now I know what my friend sees in her tho... for years I never did. (no longer talking about the farting btw lol)

Ya, move on. I had an asshole friend not to long ago snitch out one of my other friend to his GF saying he was cheating on her just so they can break up and he can snatch her from him. He ended up failing miserably, he lost a close friend and the girl is still with him.
    Yea man that's not the same situation but I know what you mean. I by no means want to break them up I love that they are a couple. I just feel like I want more... but then I don't. It's tough.
    Last edited by Swaggin916; 07-11-2012 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StateProperty

exactly what i thought when i read this. the guy must be pretty open to have him over by himself with her STILL. i mean, how can he even flip out at that point if they fooled around again?

that said, just stay away. no need to have your friend be mad at you forever over her, especially when she'd probably leave you in a similar manner. so then you're left without your best friend...and no girl. for what? a couple nights of fun?

even if does get serious, think about the kid and how awkward it would be to have you around all the time. do you really want that?

Banned

Forget her.

They already have a kid to deal with it. Let them do their thing and you do your thing.

If she leaves him for you...who knows if she will do the same with you.

Being friends is better.