Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: I think I'm falling for my best friend's girl

Man **** you. You either have a chance or you don't. You'r ea whiney **** or you have a chance. End of discussion.

just leave the situation... to make it work, you have to lose your friend, plus that girl has a kid and she can leave you just as easily. very high risk.

Quote Originally Posted by blacknapalm
    exactly what i thought when i read this. the guy must be pretty open to have him over by himself with her STILL. i mean, how can he even flip out at that point if they fooled around again?

that said, just stay away. no need to have your friend be mad at you forever over her, especially when she'd probably leave you in a similar manner. so then you're left without your best friend...and no girl. for what? a couple nights of fun?

even if does get serious, think about the kid and how awkward it would be to have you around all the time. do you really want that?

Definitely not. that would kill me... just kill me. That's the real killer of it there. It could only be a secret thing then... and I don't want that. But if she wanted it it would just be tough to turn down. I would just have nut up and do the right thing tho. I would know what to do I feel.

Oh well thanks for the advice guys I'm off to bed. Much appreciated ISH Brethren. Felt good to get it all out in writing too. Was almost satisfied enough to just delete without posting but what the hell figured maybe some of you bastards had some decent advice and low and behold I was right.
    Last edited by Swaggin916; 07-11-2012 at 04:12 AM.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggin916
    [/b]

Definitely not. that would kill me... just kill me. That's the real killer of it there. It could only be a secret thing then... and I don't want that. But if she wanted it it would just be tough to turn down. I would just have nut up and do the right thing tho. I would know what to do I feel.

Oh well thanks for the advice guys I'm off to bed. Much appreciated ISH Brethren. Felt good to get it all out in writing too. Was almost satisfied enough to just delete without posting but what the hell figured maybe some of you bastards had some decent advice and low and behold I was right.
    the girl is trouble and the situation is trouble, move on.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

I have quite similar problem but not that deep. I, my friend and this girl hang out a lot, and this guy is soooo in love with her that its creappy sometimes. The bad thing that this girl likes me, and not that many do so I can ingore that . She offered me sx quite openly but I resisted because if my friend found that out he wouldnt talk to me again. Should I push thing forward ? We gonna meet again in about 3 weeks, and spend a week together.( in the same town)
    Last edited by CeltsGarlic; 07-11-2012 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainwound
    When I first saw the thread title I thought this was gonna be SacJBShady.
    +1

Banned

Honestly? Back the **** off. They have a family and a little kid, that's something you don't **** with.

Assuming this is a real situation..

Banned

christ loser, he's your best friend, there are 4 billion other girls in the world, instead of spending time writing essays, spend that time looking for a girl

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    I have quite similar problem but not that deep. I, my friend and this girl hang out a lot, and this guy is soooo in love with her that its creappy sometimes. The bad thing that this girl likes me, and not that many do so I can ingore that . She offered me sx quite openly but I resisted because if my friend found that out he wouldnt talk to me again. Should I push thing forward ? We gonna meet again in about 3 weeks, and spend a week together.( in the same town)
    I'd go for it. Your friend has had ample opportunity to make a move and either has been shot down already or has not. If he gets upset because you got her then it is his loss. He needs to man up and tip his cap and move on to a chick who will be into him. He should be grateful she didn't lead him on and make him blow a large chunk of change before nailing you.

Get to work son!

They are both adults: it's not your responsibility to maintain their relationship, it's theirs. The opportunity is only there because they both provide it.

Not airballing my layups anymore

The way I see it: you were lucky enough to hit it, now you gotta quit it.

It'll end up badly, and if you care about the chick, you gotta do what's best for her and her fam regardless of how you feel. At least you had the experience, cash out now before you go broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    christ loser, he's your best friend, there are 4 billion other girls in the world, instead of spending time writing essays, spend that time looking for a girl
    Exactly. Get out the house and look for someone new. I mean who would go on an internet forum posting pics of all the girls that you try to convince fellow forum users you've smashed, and how worldly and knowledgeable you are? With a complementing essay.

Oh wait.

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

1. Came into thread to tell you to find your own girl.
    2. Didn't read large blocks of text.
    3. Clicked on pic
    4. Changed my mind

You have to do her. Your friend would do the same to you. You like sports? You like beer? Friends are easily replaceable.

Translation

Stand-up guy lets his slut of a Gf sympathy f**ck his friend who is always hanging around and being that guy who wants his friends to move in and get shit faced every night whilst being single and living the life. Loser/loner friend is a virgin and loses his virginity to stand up guys gf and immediately falls in love with the first girl that touches his d!ck. Stand up guy can't get hard because his gf is ****king such a loser.

The End

Side note: you sound like hypocrital douche bag man .. First you hate the girl and have some selfish grudge towards him/her... Then you fuuuuck her.... Now you like your buddies baby momma. Your going to hell.