Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: I think I'm falling for my best friend's girl

lawl is this the same girl swaggin bragged about losing his virginity too a few months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    lawl is this the same girl swaggin bragged about losing his virginity too a few months ago?
    That would explain why she is now on a pedestal and he is a half a step away from proposing to her. Now it makes sense.

If this story is actually true, it's not worth the drama. I'm 97% sure that if they weren't even together and you guys hooked up, it wouldn't work out. That's just how most relationships are. They are a phase in life until you can meet someone who can fully compromise with you and vice versa. Plus I'm not sure how many relationships work out when you hooked up trying to do a threesome. Would you like that. Her f*cking someone else while with you? I mean that tells you what kind of girl she is. SHe's with him, got a daughter, and she's talking to you and she's f*ck you (grant it, in front of him, but it's a thin line to walk). What if she's with you? You think she's going to be ultra faithful to you for some particular reason? Are you going to change her in some magically way?

Let them and their family be. They have a daughter. If they break up and your boy says it's okay to date her, then date her if you want to take that chance, but don't go in on that while they're still seemingly together. That's no respect at all.

In the end if you go through with this is then every ends up f*cked up, you'd wish you never listened to your ***** in the first place.

All those conversations, all those hours of talking, it came from one thing. Your ***** getting hard in the beginning.

You ****ed your best friend's girl who he has a daughter with?...I don't care if he was cool with it, you're weak man.

I mean, it would be different if they were in a very stable and committed relationship and were into swinging and shit....but you admit their relationship still is rocky and don't know if it will last.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ

Get to work son!

They are both adults: it's not your responsibility to maintain their relationship, it's theirs. The opportunity is only there because they both provide it.
    This is the advice of a selfish person. Don't take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    This is the advice of a selfish person. Don't take it.

I'm not being selfish. My advice doesn't help me in any way. You are being arrogant though.

Isn't that the worst of of the seven deadly sins? Pride.

It's even worse when it's unwarranted.

I liken the OP's character to Pierce Brosnan in the film Mrs Doubtfire.

Banned

Your a bitch ass and your lucky you have bitch made friends

I'm not being selfish. My advice doesn't help me in any way. You are being arrogant though.

Isn't that the worst of of the seven deadly sins? Pride.

It's even worse when it's unwarranted.
    I didn't say it helped you. But your "advice" comes off as a selfish person is what I'm saying.

"Oh don't worry about their relationships, it's no concern to you, go f*ck her." is what you're saying.

To me that screams me, me, me, me.

I'm basically saying you're a selfish person telling him to be selfish and not care about his friend, or their daughter or their relationship.

Grant it, his friend is f*cking stupid, but it doesn't mean you take advantage of his stupidity for something that's going to back-lash into your face. Not worth the drama.

I didn't say it helped you. But your "advice" comes off as a selfish person is what I'm saying.

"Oh don't worry about their relationships, it's no concern to you, go f*ck her." is what you're saying.

To me that screams me, me, me, me.

I'm basically saying you're a selfish person telling him to be selfish and not care about his friend, or their daughter or their relationship.
    Nope. It means I take other people and other people's decisions seriously. You don't have to try and control what other people do, that's patronizing.

That's basically you saying you are better than everybody else.

Nope. It means I take other people and other people's decisions seriously. You don't have to try and control what other people do, that's patronizing.

That's basically you saying you are better than everybody else.
    It's not about controlling what other people are doing, it's controlling what your action and decision does to other people. Just because someone tells you to f*ck their girl doesn't mean you go out and do it.

its not his fault his friend turned out retarded, bang away

what ****er will let his best friend bang is girlfriend in front of him?

Hey though,

If you want to f*ck around on a girl who has a daughter with your friend, someone who you see often, then go ahead and do it. I'm sure it'll work out in the end. (sarcasm)

It's not about controlling what other people are doing, it's controlling what your action and decision does to other people. Just because someone tells you to f*ck their girl doesn't mean you go out and do it.
    Yes it is. You are being an arrogant, prideful piece of shit.

Girl wants boy. Boy wants girl. But they shouldn't be together because YOU happen know exactly what's best for girl's family. Riiiiight.

Hey though,

If you want to f*ck around on a girl who has a daughter with your friend, someone who you see often, then go ahead and do it. I'm sure it'll work out in the end. (sarcasm)

Piece of shit, skanky, sleeping around, getting pregnant at age 20 trash isn't really my type, but thanks.