Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default I’m going to let y’all in on the big secret. Joel Embiid is playing partially blind

Mine as well let the cat out of the bag. He doesn’t mention the eye injury because what’s even the point? No one cuts him a break anyway so why even bother bringing it up. Just letting the non haters know. The nerve damage in his eye is causing his eye to close by itself involuntarily. So while you may not call it being partially blind, i do since it effects his vision while shooting.

Examples

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6G_p...cyeHMwN2Rxamw2

The man has just be ravaged by injuries every post season. It’s been very unfortunate. Who knows how many rings he would of had
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 04-23-2024 at 12:40 PM.

Default Re: I’m going to let y’all in on the big secret. Joel Embiid is playing partially bli

If he wasn't hitting the floor so many times every game he might be healthier in April.

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

Default Re: I’m going to let y’all in on the big secret. Joel Embiid is playing partially bli

Does this injury get more intense towards the end of the games?

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    If he wasn't hitting the floor so many times every game he might be healthier in April.
    I’m sorry joel sent your team into a rebuild…please have empathy

Quote Originally Posted by Akeem34TheDream View Post
    I’m sorry James harden requested a trade from Houston to Philly to play with Joel embiid, which resulted in him being traded to Brooklyn. Thus embiid being the reason your team was sent into a rebuild. Please have empathy
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 04-23-2024 at 12:50 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

This is downright embarrassing. Embiid isnt even remotely in Yolks league as a player.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    This is downright embarrassing. Embiid isnt even remotely in Yolks league as a player.
    I’m sorry embiid did the air plane celebration and knocked pascal out of the playoffs and sent the raptors into a rebuild. Please have empathy

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    I’m sorry joel sent your team into a rebuild…please have empathy

Huh? The Wizards havent had a 50 win season since the 70s. Embiid has nothing to do with that.

It is hard to feel sympathy for someone who is constantly flopping and hitting the floor to get foul calls. At his size hitting the ground should be avoided as much as possible. I don't see Jokic hitting the ground much.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

We can't really have empathy for you when you blatantly choose to ignore reality. Putting Embiid as equal or better to Jokic would be like saying Mitch Richmond was better than MJ at this point.

Please have empathy.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    We can't really have empathy for you when you blatantly choose to ignore reality. Putting Embiid as equal or better to Jokic would be like saying Mitch Richmond was better than MJ at this point.
    You’re allowed to have an opinion and while it’s wrong because Joel is better than jokic I don’t hold it against you. Eveyone is allowed to have an opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    Please have empathy.
    I’m not sure what embiid did to the kings but I’m sure if I thought back far enough I could find the reason for your hatred.. maybe you’re just a jokic fan still mad about last year’s mvp results. Maybe you are just mad this man can constantly make the playoffs every year even at 50% meanwhile the kings can’t consistently make it even while being 95 or 100%. Either way I’m sorry. Please have empathy
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 04-23-2024 at 01:19 PM.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Akeem34TheDream View Post

Well his shooting was incredible in the regular season.

I guess this nerve only acts up during the playoffs.

Fascinating circumstance, scientifically speaking.

A 300lb dude, playing thru injury, SHOULD NOT keep flopping to the floor 20 times a game, to try to get free throws.

Falling that frequently, is only going to result in greater chance of re-aggravating any existing injuries.

No empathy. It’s his own fault.
    Hence:
    JOEL EMBELLISH

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Well his shooting was incredible in the regular season.

I guess this nerve only acts up during the playoffs.

Fascinating circumstance, scientifically speaking.
    The eye injury just happened this year at the end of the regular season….but we know we know…..he’s faking it

Back to ignoring people acting like he’s 100% healthy. You are all right. He doesn’t have a knee injury….nothing is wrong with his eye….#ignorethetrolls

Post-Seasonal Garthritis asphyxiation flaring up this time of year.