Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

Default Re: Lebrons 45-15-5 game vs Celtics Game 6 (video)

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Come on...
    He was sobbing uncontrollably that night for sure

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

I don't know if any athlete has ever faced as much pressure as 2012 Lebron. Maybe Jackie Robinson or Ali? But that was more for off the field, out of the ring type stuff.

Lebron was the laughing stock coming into the season, and after losing 3 in a row to the Celtics the narratives were amazing. If this wasn't overcoming pressure on an all-time level then idk what is.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    Bran had an insane first half but Wade had 8 pts on 4/7 shooting in the 4th to Bran's 4 pts on 2/4 FG to hold off a Celtics comeback, it was only a 13 pt game with a quarter to go. Wade was also great in Game 7 and in the first 2 wins.

Come on...
    What? Wade had the best +/- in the game and in the 2nd half and it was still a game going into the 4th and Wade scored & assisted on the first 7 pts early in the 4th to put the Heat up 18. I'm not sure if you watched the series but they had just dropped 3 straight with two close losses going into that Game 6.. Wade lowkey carried them in Game 7 as well as him & Bosh combined for 17 pts on 6/8 shooting in the 4th while Bran had 11 pts on 9 shots and Bosh and Wade had the key stretch in the last 4 minutes on both ends to put the series away.

ImSobbing

NBA Superstar

What? Wade had the best +/- in the game and in the 2nd half and it was still a game going into the 4th and Wade scored & assisted on the first 7 pts early in the 4th to put the Heat up 18. I'm not sure if you watched the series but they had just dropped 3 straight with two close losses going into that Game 6.. Wade lowkey carried them in Game 7 as well as him & Bosh combined for 17 pts on 6/8 shooting in the 4th while Bran had 11 pts on 9 shots and Bosh and Wade had the key stretch in the last 4 minutes on both ends to put the series away.
    What do you mean "what?"

You said:
    to hold off a Celtics comeback
    It was a 25 point game when Lebron scored his last bucket with 7:15 left in the quarter. There was no comeback.

What do you mean "what?"

You said:

It was a 25 point game when Lebron scored his last bucket with 7:15 left in the quarter. There was no comeback.
    Exactly. Lebron didn't do anything in the 4th with the game still in reach for Boston. Wade put them away. Mad?

NBA Superstar

Exactly. Lebron didn't do anything in the 4th with the game still in reach for Boston. Wade put them away. Mad?
    I don't think that's me

The fact that you think you can and/or have to make that argument tells anyone all they need to know here.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    He was sobbing uncontrollably that night for sure
    You think a Lakers' fan was rooting for Boston to make the Finals? I was disgusted by the Heat dropping 3 straight and giving these bums a chance to make the Finals. I'd rather have Bran win than the ****ing Celtics.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

What? Wade had the best +/- in the game and in the 2nd half and it was still a game going into the 4th and Wade scored & assisted on the first 7 pts early in the 4th to put the Heat up 18.
    Had this been Lebron your response would be "well they were already up double digits before he did that, so who cares?" and rightfully so.

I don't think that's me

The fact that you think you can and/or have to make that argument tells anyone all they need to know here.
    You said the game wasn't in reach with Boston down 13 at home with a quarter to go when the Heat had dropped 3 straight. Bran had an ATG first half with him making every mid-range shot and they still had to close it out, right?

This was the greatest NBA game ever played bar none.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    Had this been Lebron your response would be "well they were already up double digits before he did that, so who cares?" and rightfully so.
    Not really. He'd have went for 50+ if it was just him closing out the game, which would have made it even more legendary, but that's not really the point.

My initial reply was to a troll who implied that Wade did nothing because of his overall shooting #s when he helped them put the Celtics away in the 4th.

Bran had an ATG first half and a solid 3rd quarter but the game wasn't over after that. That's all.

NBA Superstar

You said the game wasn't in reach with Boston down 13 at home with a quarter to go when the Heat had dropped 3 straight. Bran had an ATG first half with him making every mid-range shot and they still had to close it out, right?
    No, I didn't. I said that Wade scoring a couple assisted buckets at the start of the 4th didn't hold off a comeback.

If anyone held off a comeback, it was Lebron is last few minutes of the 3rd. After he hit that 3 and then another shot when the Celtics brought it within 10? The Garden shut down. That was your ball game.

No, I didn't. I said that Wade scoring a couple assisted buckets at the start of the 4th didn't hold off a comeback.

If anyone held off a comeback, it was Lebron is last few minutes of the 3rd. After he hit that 3 and then another shot when the Celtics brought it within 10? The Garden shut down. That was your ball game.
    You still have a shot down 13. Wade scored & assisted on 13 of the Heat's 15 points to open up the 4th and the lead went from 13 to 25. That's the game.