Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Default Re: Ray Allen should be hated by all Celtics fans and here's undeniable proof

Quote Originally Posted by #1SportsFan86

C's fans's should have seen this coming tho...Allen was the only C's player out there making sure he shook every Heat player hand when the rest C's Palyers gave there hand shakes and left the court...ALLEN WAS THE ONLY ONE STILL OUT THERE.

Default Re: Ray Allen should be hated by all Celtics fans and here's undeniable proof

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Not a true Celtics fan. We don't need you. Ray deserves everyone's respect
    Lol @ this guy.

Look at your location dumbass. You don't live in Boston, you live in Toronto. You have a home team in your city and you're telling someone else they aren't true Celtics fans.

Decent playground baller nbarumorz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Not a true Celtics fan. We don't need you. Ray deserves everyone's respect
    I'm sorry I'm not as polite as your typical canadien, eh? I respect Ray. I don't respect his decision to go to South Beach. But overall, I respect Ray.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Boston C's
    this... a lot of ppl are so quick to forget how disrespected ray has been his whole tenure here in boston...let me break it down for everyone...ray was the third best player in boston thats fact, however his importance on the team was all the same...k.g absolutely refused to come to boston but then when ray showed up he was completely on board with being traded there...you wanna play the loyalty card but k.g demanded out of Minnesota but nobody gave him crap for that... ray gets traded this yr only to be called and told it fell through and you wanna think that he should just be "loyal" and sign with boston...thats like having your girl cheat on you but you wanna show your loyalty and take her back... i knew ray was gone...ill reiterate that i hate him for going to miami but i completely understand his decision...btw boston fans all of you seem to forget that ray was pretty much our most consistent and arguably most important player in the 08 finals...ppl screaming that k.g should of won finals mvp need to go back and see how anemic he was on the offensive end while ray stepped up not only offensively but did a tremendous job on kobe (along with PP) and i remember every single media member talking about if ray or pierce deserved finals mvp and it probably would have been ray if pierce didnt go beserk on game 5...ray will be missed but boston should move on and it doesnt hurt our team that he left anyways so stop bashing the guy for making a good business decision
    this

Saw a basketball once

I have no problems with NBA players chasing rings.... Miami gives him the best chance to a ring..... Whats the problem? Players aren't obligated to stay with teams.... Grow up, NBA is a business