Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Chris Bosh or Kevin Love

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    Bosh has a much better attitude to basketball. Better defender, has more range and can take you off the dribble better.

Love has a sucky me attitude. He may say all the right things but his body language on the court suggests if he doesn't score, he just doesn't care about other facets of the game.

This CAVS team has a problem in that hey have 2 players (Love and Irving) who don't care about defense. Kyrie has the most ability to actually be a decent defender. Blatt needs to get on him the most.

This team can win a championship, it just takes sacrificing of certain parts of the game.

kyrie just came off of a big injury so I would give him time. He hasnt been his usual dynamic self yet... Love should play no more than 20 minutes cuz of his defense.. But Lebron's weaknesses ON OFFENSE make you need Love on offense...

LeBron stans been disrespecting Bosh for years.. have fun with good ol Kevin Love.

L

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    kyrie just came off of a big injury so I would give him time. He hasnt been his usual dynamic self yet... Love should play no more than 20 minutes cuz of his defense.. But Lebron's weaknesses ON OFFENSE make you need Love on offense...
    I agree that Lebron has confidence issues in scoring the ball now. You can see it. He's turned into a Rondo almost. Gets to the paint and passes it out rather than drawing fouls.

Good High School Starter

Chris softass Bish!

Serious playground baller

Bosh while LeBron was there was better. Obviously you take Love now that Bosh can't play.