Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: why does everyone think Nets will be so much better than last year??

D-Will should really show what he's got this season. I mean, its not an overwhelming roster, but they have an elite backcourt elite offensively and potentially defensively, the perfect SF for that backcourt in Gerald Wallace who can also defend and rebound move without the ball and never needs a play called for him. The Frontcourt is above average but nothing truly special, but will be able to score the basketball.

Depending on what other pieces the Nets could add from the bench, I could see the Nets being a middle of the pack Eastern team, but no more than a second round team, if not a first round exit. I don't think Deron could take them any further than that.

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Default Re: why does everyone think Nets will be so much better than last year??

What a troll. I bet you started to watch basketball like, yesterday?
    We need to get the neg back

They've added Lopez, Wallace and Johnson, guys who didn't play for all or damn near all of last season.

Get your fakkin head out of your ass, that is three starters added to the mix, of course they will be better, especially if they round them out with a top 5 pg and a top 5 rebounder.

OP is a massive tolling douche f[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]ggotco[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ksuckingclownshoe

top 4-5 seed is certainly possible. After Miami/Boston it is a dropoff

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    top 4-5 seed is certainly possible. After Miami/Boston it is a dropoff

Serious playground baller Askmeificare's Avatar

Talking Re: why does everyone think Nets will be so much better than last year??

Quote Originally Posted by wlee43
    I dont care if they did. individually are they better than miami, chicago, Boston, Pacers, New York, or even 76ers. I dont think so.