Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 96
  1. #31
    824
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

    Default Re: Kevin Durant is taller than Anthony Davis: Confirmed 6'11-7ft

    People that judge height from these photos make me laugh,

    And before you laugh at the guy telling you to use photoshop, maybe learn a little bit about neuroscience and how the images you see are constructed (not photos, YOUR ****ING EYES). Then understand anything about what a photograph is. Then understand depth perception.

    Then combine this all to shut the **** up.

  2. #32
    I rule the local playground Linspired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    531

    Default Re: Kevin Durant is taller than Anthony Davis: Confirmed 6'11-7ft

    you idiots need to understand that these group pictures are rarely 100% accurate.

    kevin love is huge in that picture because he closer to camera.

    kevin love next to 6ft 7 1/4 derrick williams
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/f...kevin-love.jpg


    1 picture isn't enough to tell how tall they are especially when i can't see their feet. i need more davis / durant picture. we should get that more after the olympics

    i will buy 6ft 9 1/2 KD. i do believe he has grown up to 1/2 inch. but i don't buy durant being full 6ft 10. there just isn't enough photographic evidence yet.

  3. #33
    Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,444

    Default Re: Kevin Durant is taller than Anthony Davis: Confirmed 6'11-7ft

    If Durant is a 7 footer then Dirk must be 7'2"...



    Last edited by Locked_Up_Tonight; 07-21-2012 at 04:01 PM.

  4. #34
    I rule the local playground Linspired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    531

    Default Re: Kevin Durant is taller than Anthony Davis: Confirmed 6'11-7ft

    Quote Originally Posted by JM720
    and? this picture tells what? absolutely nothing. can't see the footwear, they aren't standing straight, and etc.

  5. #35
    I rule the local playground Linspired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    531

    Default Re: Kevin Durant is taller than Anthony Davis: Confirmed 6'11-7ft

    Quote Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
    If Durant is a 7 footer then Dirk must be 7'2"...


    yup. dirk is known 6ft 11. and he is actually listed tad under 6ft 11 in euro

  6. #36
    Made that high school varsity squad
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    712

    Default Re: Kevin Durant is taller than Anthony Davis: Confirmed 6'11-7ft

    Quote Originally Posted by Linspired
    and? this picture tells what? absolutely nothing. can't see the footwear, they aren't standing straight, and etc.
    It tells that he is tall as hell, thats what it tells. fvck is you mad about.

  7. #37
    I rule the local playground Linspired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    531

    Default Re: Kevin Durant is taller than Anthony Davis: Confirmed 6'11-7ft

    Quote Originally Posted by JM720
    It tells that he is tall as hell, thats what it tells. fvck is you mad about.
    yup. he is a tall mo.fo next to 6ft 4 3/4 kobe and 6ft 6 1/4 melo.

  8. #38
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    24,916

    Default Re: Kevin Durant is taller than Anthony Davis: Confirmed 6'11-7ft


  9. #39
    I rule the local playground Linspired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    531

    Default Re: Kevin Durant is taller than Anthony Davis: Confirmed 6'11-7ft



    this is probably the best shot

    love is slightly closer to the shot and knowing that he is very insecure of his height he probably has the footwear advantage. and durant's head is slightly tilted.


    one thing is clear from all of these pics i've seen. Bron is no more than 6ft 7 1/2.

  10. #40
    I rule the local playground MASH Transit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    549

    Default Re: Kevin Durant is taller than Anthony Davis: Confirmed 6'11-7ft

    Quote Originally Posted by Linspired
    yup. he is a tall mo.fo next to 6ft 4 3/4 kobe and 6ft 6 1/4 melo.
    Why you so mad, Lin?

  11. #41
    I rule the local playground MASH Transit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    549

    Default Re: Kevin Durant is taller than Anthony Davis: Confirmed 6'11-7ft

    Quote Originally Posted by Linspired


    this is probably the best shot

    love is slightly closer to the shot and knowing that he is very insecure of his height he probably has the footwear advantage. and durant's head is slightly tilted.


    one thing is clear from all of these pics i've seen. Bron is no more than 6ft 7 1/2.
    Draftexpress: LeBron w/shoes - 6'8

    http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/LeBron-James-2967/


    You fail, Lin.

  12. #42
    Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,444

    Default Re: Kevin Durant is taller than Anthony Davis: Confirmed 6'11-7ft

    Mash, care to explain the Dirk picture, or are you just going to gloss over it?

  13. #43
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,327

    Default Re: Kevin Durant is taller than Anthony Davis: Confirmed 6'11-7ft

    6'6 Iggy is also taller than Melo in this photo! OMG groundbreaking!!! Stop making these fu**ing Durant is 7 feet tall threads. It's called angles, camera deception etc.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 07-21-2012 at 04:15 PM.

  14. #44
    I rule the local playground MASH Transit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    549

    Default Re: Kevin Durant is taller than Anthony Davis: Confirmed 6'11-7ft

    Quote Originally Posted by 824
    People that judge height from these photos make me laugh,

    And before you laugh at the guy telling you to use photoshop, maybe learn a little bit about neuroscience and how the images you see are constructed (not photos, YOUR ****ING EYES). Then understand anything about what a photograph is. Then understand depth perception.

    Then combine this all to shut the **** up.
    Another angry ass dude who took a photography course at his local community college and believes his extensive education on the subject gives him an expertise and an insight that explains away Durant being distinctively taller than an individual he's standing directly next to.

  15. #45
    I rule the local playground MASH Transit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    549

    Default Re: Kevin Durant is taller than Anthony Davis: Confirmed 6'11-7ft

    Quote Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
    Mash, care to explain the Dirk picture, or are you just going to gloss over it?
    Dirk is 7ft.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •