Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: Matrix Director Changes Gender

I see Bladers has made his grand debut in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    What Myth said. If people actually followed the "teachings" or whatever of Jesus Christ, there would be a lot more good in this world. He wouldn't be one to judge gays or transexuals. But I do get that a lot of people are grossed out that aren't religious, but usually it's not that way.
    For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. (Romans)

Get your facts straight bro.

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    so how do you account for differences in brain structure between gay people and straight people? did they (gay men) choose to have brains with substrates that are anatomically the same as females?
    Are people also born zoophilier? there are millions of people who **** their pets each day. and many are married to them and they are even now trying to get the laws changed about marriage to an animal.

I could go on and on

Were they also born that way?

You can't pick and choose bro. Its either one or the whole field.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I see Bladers has made his grand debut in this thread
    It was inevitable, I thought it would be earlier since they mentioned religion early tho

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    You have been brainwashed.
    It amazes me. The shit you say like its actual facts.
    do you want to demonstrate why i am wrong? or are you just going to point it out?

rank sentamentalist

do you want to demonstrate why i am wrong? or are you just going to point it out?
    demonstrations are for liberals dood

Local High School Star TheeBeast's Avatar

lol its funny that the view atheist have is. if you don't believe what they believe. you are stupid. very funny indeed.

You could be Einstein. but if you dare say homosexual is wrong. you must be the most retarded individual in the world.

Very interesting portrait of atheism.
    That's just a false generalization, most real atheists don't even know/or classify themselves as atheists to begin with.

Miller I know not drose and ace mentioned religion before I did and im pretty sure someone else did. The reason I mentioned religion was actually as much to counter aces position on homosexuality as to counter anything about this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheeBeast
    That's just a false generalization, most real atheists don't even know/or classify themselves as atheists to begin with.
    Look through this thread and every athiest/religion related thread on here. and search for the keyword "stupid" "dumb" "retarded"

and wait for your computer to crash because of the overwhelming usage of it by atheists.

Look through this thread and every athiest/religion related thread on here. and search for the keyword "stupid" "dumb" "retarded"

and wait for your computer to crash because of the overwhelming usage of it by atheists.
    That is mostly because they are replying to you in those threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    That is mostly because they are replying to you in those threads.
    this has been another installment of bladders and his cognitive biases.

this has been another installment of bladders and his cognitive biases.
    He sure does piss and moan a lot.

**rim shot**

7-time NBA All-Star

I can't believe some of the shit in this thread. Comparing this to people who discriminate against blacks? Really? That's one of the more laughable things I've heard. People are actually born with the color of skin they have, and skin color is such an insignificant thing. It's definitely not like people becoming some strange, disgusting cross between a man and a woman. And you are not born grotesque like that. You may be born with some confusion about your sex, but I really don't care.

And it's a lot different than homosexuality too, and I don't have a problem with gays.

You people do realize that people who have family members who were bipolar or schizophrenic have a good chance to suffer from either mental illness themselves. Those people are born like that, it doesn't mean you don't try to help them instead of acting like it isn't a problem

These transsexuals or whatever the fuck they arehave something different about their brain, but it sure as hell isn't a good difference, yet they're not mentally ill?

I'd love to be taller, but I'm not going to get limb-lengthening surgery. That to me is a lot more reasonable because you're still a normal human after. But I still think that surgery is pretty ridiculous.

You can be generally tolerant towards people with other skin colors, religions, sexual orientation ect. without having to bhe tolerant of EVERYTHING. I can't believe society has gotten to this point where this is considered ok.

But hey, all it takes is a little empathy,then we can all hold hands, sing and hug. Give me a fucking break. What a bunch of pussies.

you don't see a difference?

skinny people are not born with the desire to starve themselves, it is acquired over time. transgender people usually know they are in the "wrong" body from a very early age. it isn't acquired psychosocially.

some of you people are either trolling or are really f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking dense. they have different brain structures to normal men.
    There are differences as far as what may cause it, but at the end of the day, they're both sick, delusional people with body image problems.

Any man who thinks they shouldn't have a dick is not right in the head. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    Wow, you seem so intelligent in the NBA forum, and then I read this?
    I'm devastated.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    So is believing that there is a man in the sky controlling everything and a place called heaven and hell. Religion is mass delusion as well yet millions of people think God is real.

What we think and feel is regulated by chemicals in the brain. These people cannot help the way they feel. These surgeries harm no one and give a lot of these people peace of mind. All it takes to understand this is a moment of empathy. Put yourself in these peoples shoes, don't judge them based on what you feel, because you are not them.
    I have no use for religion personally, and think a lot of things people believe are laughable, but this is in no way comparable. Most normal people who are religious aren't delusional. They're either raised to believe in those things, or choose to believe in those things for comfort.

I only have a problem with the religious fanatics who look down at others, try to "save" those who don't believe in a religion(or their religion) and turn to violence as a result of religion.

But religion doesn't prevent many from living normal, productive lives. And many who do believe in some form of a god are no different than me or anyone else except for that fact.

I think religion has done more harm than good, and it's puzzling to me that so many people assume something is there when it's impossible to prove the existence of it. There's pretty much nothing else I can think of that people do that with. But at the same time, I'd feel like a hypocrite trying to convince people to be atheists when I don't like religious people telling me to believe in a god.

People going to church on Sundays or praying is a lot different than disfiguring yourself.

And as far as not harming anyone. You think a lot of people who get sex changes tell people they're not a real woman? Most end up looking ****ed up enough that they won't be fooling anyone, but there have been examples where men have not been able to tell someone is not a woman. These people will often not tell a man they want to have sex with about the surgery. That does no harm?

If this type of shit is legal then we sure as hell shouldn't have any laws preventing adults from taking what drugs they want. It's a joke how many laws there are on what you can do to your body yet something like this is legal.

And these nuts are even more delusional if they think they're actually going to live a normal life. I can't imagine that many of them are actually happy with what they turn into. Which isn't the opposite sex.

Very good NBA starter

ShaqAttack3234 speaking the mind of a NORMAL THINKING PERSON. the bullshit in this thread is beyond ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    And these nuts are even more delusional if they think they're actually going to live a normal life. I can't imagine that many of them are actually happy with what they turn into. Which isn't the opposite sex.
    they are! that is the entire point. nothing can be done psychologically, hormonally or pharmaceutically to alleviate or change the way the person is. they will always be unhappy or dissatisfied in that body. that is why the surgery is acceptable (provided the person passes the necessary evaluations). you are focusing on the physical aspect and not on the emotional one. if it is the only thing that makes them happy, and they are even capable of finding people who accept them on a physical level then why don't you consider it to be the appropriate course of action?

a life time of being emotionally healthy > a life time of being physically "normal"