Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Default Re: Matrix Director Changes Gender

Quote Originally Posted by hoopaddict08
    I apologize for my post. But I personally just don't accept that. It's a dude wanting to be a female. Seriously, the next step is people believing they are really a dog or tiger. They will get work done to have little floppy ears, and get a nice little tail that wags; it doesn't mean they are a dog.
    If somebody wants to be a dog, who gives a shit? More power to them. People get worked up over the stupidest things. Just let people be who they want to be, as long as that's not hurting somebody else.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

I honestly have never even heard of the director until now (not a huge Matrix fan, nor am I a movie buff) but
    This news is years old. It is the reason they stopped calling them "The Wachowski Bros" and started calling them "The Wachowski's."

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PullupJay
    Why? Ill never understand why a man would change his gender... someone please explain to me. Why??
    we all start out (developmentally) as females so wouldn't you think occasionally something might go wrong? the brain is the most complex thing known in existence and you can't understand that a minor defect would produce such an outcome? it is like saying "why would someone want to have autism?" or "why would someone want to ride around in a wheelchair their whole life?" they are who they are.

I apologize for my post. But I personally just don't accept that. It's a dude wanting to be a female. Seriously, the next step is people believing they are really a dog or tiger. They will get work done to have little floppy ears, and get a nice little tail that wags; it doesn't mean they are a dog.
    not really. it is feesable that someone with a Y chromosome might still develop a female brain. they aren't however going to develop a brain that functions like a tiger.
    Last edited by miller-time; 07-30-2012 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    we all start out (developmentally) as females so wouldn't you think occasionally something might go wrong? the brain is the most complex thing known in existence and you can't understand that a minor defect would produce such an outcome? it is like saying "why would someone want to have autism?" or "why would someone want to ride around in a wheelchair their whole life?" they are who they are.

not really. it is feesable that someone with a Y chromosome might still develop a female brain. they aren't however going to develop a brain that functions like a tiger.
    There is something wrong with them though if they do this. It's mutilation, plain and simple

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan19
    There is something wrong with them though if they do this. It's mutilation, plain and simple
    If it makes them happy to change though, then let them. I see no problem with that, because it doesn't hurt anybody.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan19
    i'm not a big fan of the surgical aspect of this issue either. but i am not them, and if they feel strongly enough to do it and there are people willing to accept them on that physical level then who am i to say they are wrong? we can't tell them how they are supposed to feel or what to do with their bodies.

i'd imagine it is highly regulated though. you wouldn't be able to just pop in and have your pen[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]s cut up. you probably need to do a battery of psych evaluations and what not before you can have one, plus there would be age and financial restrictions. it isn't like going in for an appendectomy.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Can't be any worse than Speed Racer

Local High School Star TheeBeast's Avatar

What do you not accept? I don't see how its even anyone's business , Its his body let him/her do what they want to it as long as they aren't harming someone else..

this explains why reloaded and revolutions sucked ass

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    This news is years old. It is the reason they stopped calling them "The Wachowski Bros" and started calling them "The Wachowski's."
    The news is that he is confirming the rumors and promoted his movie (oops,)
    her movie as a woman. I think he-she avoided the press last time around.

It's weird to me too. I mean, if you like men and you're a man, fine, that's just the way you are, and no one should have a problem with that (unfortunately some people do) and you should be free to be with whoever you want to be with. I just don't see the point in changing your gender
    It's weird to me too, but I can also see that it's a genuine desire that a lot of folks have. Do you see my point? It's not, not weird. It would feel completely wierd for me and it's not my desire, but it's real for some folks.

It's a different thing from being a gay man, just like there are straight men who want to dress up like women and are not attracted to men. In fact, I believe Lana is still attracted to women. Or that was the case when the rumors first started going around.

He should have taken the blue pill.

NBA rookie of the year

In the future, after the full flowering of technologies like virtual reality, brain-computer interfaces, and nanotechnology, we'll be changing our faces and bodies just as easily as we currently change our clothing.

People like this are just going early.

I apologize for my post. But I personally just don't accept that. It's a dude wanting to be a female.

Seriously, the next step is people believing they are really a dog or tiger. They will get work done to have little floppy ears, and get a nice little tail that wags; it doesn't mean they are a dog.
    Haven't spent much time on the internet, have you?

Local High School Star TheeBeast's Avatar

♫♪♫

niqqa shoulda took the red pill like neo n played it safe