Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Hangover III (2013)

I was once like you and then I grew up and stopped being a bitch. The amount of effort you put into defending yourself on a forum where there are more insults than complete sentences says a lot about your insecurties.

C'mon. I wasn't even this bad when I joined as a 17 year old.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    I was once like you and then I grew up and stopped being a bitch. The amount of effort you put into defending yourself on a forum where there are more insults than complete sentences says a lot about your insecurties.

C'mon. I wasn't even this bad when I joined as a 17 year old.
    Keep it up and GOBB might rep you, Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Hangover was average yet people loved it like it was golden.

Hangover 2 was lame yet people who loved Hangover like it was golden say "Yeah not better than first, some disappointing parts but still awesome!"

Hangover 3 will be even more lame and people who loved Hangover, enjoyed Hangover 2 will say "I mean look if you dont like it dont comment. I thought it was awesome. Who cares what you think. It wasnt better than Hangover but it was better than Hangover 2 just to spite you critical dbags. Gosh."

Will wait for cable like I did with Hangover 2.
    This was my initial post. Then I noticed your post and said I was spot on with people who find Hangover funny and think the ones that follow arent that bad. Which is what you did. And guess what? Other posters agreed with me for the most part. Whats the problem? That I said my post was spot on because you are the type of Hangover fan to defend it as I listed?

You banked (baller shot caller 20 inch blades on the Impala) "350$" smackaroos bro. Why do you care what I have to say? I'm just a loser who sits in moms basement and posts on the internet all day long bullying posters.

This was my initial post. Then I noticed your post and said I was spot on with people who find Hangover funny and think the ones that follow arent that bad. Which is what you did. And guess what? Other posters agreed with me for the most part. Whats the problem? That I said my post was spot on because you are the type of Hangover fan to defend it as I listed?

You banked (baller shot caller 20 inch blades on the Impala) "350$" smackaroos bro. Why do you care what I have to say? I'm just a loser who sits in moms basement and posts on the internet all day long bullying posters.
    Your first post directed towards me was an attack.

I retaliated, and annihilated you. The end.

Move on!~

Can I go out to my patio now?

I'd like to relax after my easy half-day's work...

I suppose I could bring my tab. out there w/ me...

Quote Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
    Can I go out to my patio now?

I'd like to relax after my easy half-day's work...

I suppose I could bring my tab. out there w/ me
    Wait you mean you can post on the internet without being in front of an actual computer?

Keep it up and GOBB might rep you, Beta.
    I'm not beta at all. I go out and get what I want. I would spend pages dumbing myself down with inane conversation from social awkward underlings but I have a life to improve. Bye

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Your first post directed towards me was an attack.

I retaliated, and annihilated you. The end.

Move on!~
    Cavs fan is butthurt

I don't think GOBB has ever repped me, I don't even know if GOBB gives rep - I could care less.

You are coming across as such a big pansy, it's hilarious. Please continue to try and validate yourself. $350 doesn't change the fact you have a miniature dick that a tom cat would laugh at.

Serious playground baller miamiandorlando's Avatar

will not be funny

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Cavs fan is butthurt

I don't think GOBB has ever repped me, I don't even know if GOBB gives rep - I could care less.

You are coming across as such a big pansy, it's hilarious. Please continue to try and validate yourself. $350 doesn't change the fact you have a miniature dick that a tom cat would laugh at.
    It's not THAT small!!!

I have size 8 feet, and you know what they say about shoe size vs that....

What can I do? I have to deal w/ what God gave me.

Besides, it's all in how you use it.

Banned

And the first Hangover was grossly overrated, the second was just a worse remake of the first. Couldn't give 2 shits about the third.

You banked (baller shot caller 20 inch blades on the Impala) "350$" smackaroos bro. Why do you care what I have to say? I'm just a loser who sits in moms basement and posts on the internet all day long bullying posters. :confusedshrug:
    10 Bucks Godzuki uses this quote like it's pulled from the bible in his next diatribe against you.

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I have size 8 feet, and you know what they say about shoe size vs that....

What can I do? I have to deal w/ what God gave me.

Besides, it's all in how you use it.
    They say big feet, big meat. Or it's in the size of your hands. I could palm a basketball at 14....

Dude, you're an underling. Ugly-ass mofo, working in shitty-ass Cleveland, making lies up on the internet to make your real life seem better. You made $350 in 4 hours though, so good on you. Carry on with getting embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    10 Bucks Godzuki uses this quote like it's pulled from the bible in his next diatribe against you.
    Shut up you got jumped by 3 indian kids (2 boys 1 girl).

Cavs fan is butthurt

I rarely give rep. Hardly check it. The last poster I remember giving rep was TMT the Spurs fan. Probably gave someone rep after him but thats the one that stands out. Kid is just delusional. Whats funny is he said I never attacked him before prior to this thread. Yet all his posts come off as someone that I've attacked repeatedly. Hilarious.

Shut up you got jumped by 3 indian kids (2 boys 1 girl).

I rarely give rep. Hardly check it. The last poster I remember giving rep was TMT the Spurs fan. Probably gave someone rep after him but thats the one that stands out. Kid is just delusional. Whats funny is he said I never attacked him before prior to this thread. Yet all his posts come off as someone that I've attacked repeatedly. Hilarious.
    $20 bucks Godzuki says even Gobb says i got jumped.