Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Default Re: Are you a boobs man or an ass man?

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    Both, I'm not settling.

I always laugh at how people always have an answer for this and then you see them in countless other threads drooling over chicks that have neither.
    I prefer a nice rack but a girl doesn't need to have a perfect set of tits for me to drool over her. Like I said I prefer a nice rack but if a chick has a pretty face and a nice ass not going to be like uhhhh no thanks her tits aren't perfect

Females are like Ice Cream. Just because you prefer cookie dough doesn't mean you don't enjoy other flavors

What a stupid f*cking post.

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    I prefer a nice rack but a girl doesn't need to have a perfect set of tits for me to drool over her. Like I said I prefer a nice rack but if a chick has a pretty face and a nice ass not going to be like uhhhh no thanks her tits aren't perfect

Females are like Ice Cream. Just because you prefer cookie dough doesn't mean you don't enjoy other flavors

This has nothing to do with what I said.

This has nothing to do with what I said.
    How not? You said you get a laugh how people have an answer for this than drool over a girl who has neither. So because I prefer a nice rack(my answer) I can't drool over a girl who doesn't have one? Why does that make you laugh?

How not? You said you get a laugh how people have an answer for this than drool over a girl who has neither. So because I prefer a nice rack(my answer) I can't drool over a girl who doesn't have one? Why does that make you laugh?
    Next time ask someone what they mean before ranting because comprehension is obviously not in your cards.

Why are you drooling over a chick that has no ass nor boobs again? Notice that I said a female who doesn't have both of those qualities, not either or. I would be remiss to question why a man would be attracted to a female who's only lacking one of those attributes.

Why are cute faces with pre teen bodies attractive to you?

Next time ask someone what they mean before ranting because comprehension is obviously not in your cards.

Why are you drooling over a chick that has no ass nor boobs again? Why are cute faces with pre teen bodies attractive to you?
    Comprehension? Read your post.

So if a girl doesn't have a great rack or ass she has a preteen body now? If a girl has a really cute face but a B cup and a normal ass that's fine by me. Obviously I'd prefer a nicer rack but just because a girls body is not mint doesn't mean she's a f*cking pre teen

I always laugh at how people always have an answer for this and then you see them in countless other threads drooling over chicks that have neither.
    Your OP. Which is 100% me. I answer with boobs. I'd deff drool over a girl like Taylor Swift(which is a girl that actually probably has a preeteen body lol) even the chick in my avy. Aubrey Plaza. Nice legs but far from a banging body and not a rack girl like my "answer".

tits

this.

Future D1 Dad

boobs.

Banned

Majority of posters here are afraid of fat asses.

Quote Originally Posted by KDTrey5
    Nice tits she has but I'm an ass man. Those tits do nothing for me.

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

NBA rookie of the year

Feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    real talk

Comprehension? Read your post.

So if a girl doesn't have a great rack or ass she has a preteen body now? If a girl has a really cute face but a B cup and a normal ass that's fine by me. Obviously I'd prefer a nicer rack but just because a girls body is not mint doesn't mean she's a f*cking pre teen
    Wow...this has to be trolling. I said a girl with no ass or titties, not a little bit. I was actually very specific. When I said neither, I meant neither, as in no ass or titties. Nowhere did I say"if she doesnt have a great ass or rack, she has a pre-teen body". I don't even think you are misunderstanding me, it's the fact that I offended you and you decided to twist my words in order to argue.

Keep reaching though.

Your OP. Which is 100% me. I answer with boobs. I'd deff drool over a girl like Taylor Swift(which is a girl that actually probably has a preeteen body lol) even the chick in my avy. Aubrey Plaza. Nice legs but far from a banging body and not a rack girl like my "answer".
    You drool over Taylor Swift? No wonder why you have been so defensive the whole time, twisting my words in order to argue non-sense. But seriously, drool over T-Swift? Seriously? Does that mean whenever you go outside you wear a bib?

you can look at asses without getting into trouble from your lady