Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Patty Mills 39 points

UPDATE:

Australia vs Russia

Patrick Mills (5) of Australia celebrates after making the game-winning three point shot against Russia in the final seconds of s Basketball preliminary round match.
    Russia had their first lead since midway through the fourth quarter when Vitaliy Fridzon went to the line and hit two free throws to make it 80-79 with 4.1 seconds left.

But Australia coach Brett Brown drew up one final play and they made it pay as Joe Ingles fed Mills at the top of the key and he drained the three to win it.

'I had the mindset that if I was open I had to shoot, time was running down and I was glad that it went in,' Mills said.
    That ah boy, at it again, 3/10 from 3 but clutch is clutch

Decent college freshman

Great game by Patty, he looks so much better playing off the ball. Joe Ingles is really impressing me as well. He played an exceptional game against AK47.

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Got the USA next, will be interesting to see Mills and Ingles against the best of the best.

Ingles hasn't lost a match-up yet. I thought he got the better of Deng and today he was unstoppable.

Next up, Lebron. Time to show him up. lol...

Quote Originally Posted by kobron23
    melo also chucked all his shots. which RARELY go in when he goes into full out chuck mode. people expect melo to do this every game? they expect him to do it in the nba?? hes only done it once in the nba game 4 last year. He was in full out chuck mode in that game to and was taking HORRIBLE shots. They just happened to fall. They wont next time
    I've never gone out of my way to watch melo, but I have seen him against boston countless times, and you are completely wrong if you think he's only ever done it once.

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio33
    repped just for the Felton bit.

yeah we just stopped competing and the convicts just got hot and couldn't stop scoring.
    Calling an Aborigine a convict, nice history fail there.

Try listening in school tomorrow eh?

Very good NBA starter

never followed him.

thought patty mills was a woman.

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

melo also chucked all his shots. which RARELY go in when he goes into full out chuck mode. people expect melo to do this every game? they expect him to do it in the nba?? hes only done it once in the nba game 4 last year. He was in full out chuck mode in that game to and was taking HORRIBLE shots. They just happened to fall. They wont next time
    Lol you really think that olympic performance and game 4 vs miami were the only times Melo has had a high scoring and efficient game? How long have ou been watching basketball dude? Seriously...

In 2009 i believe he averaged 29ppg so answer this question (since i cantell your strong points are both logic and basi math); do you really think he got that average from scoring 29 points every single game? Noone scores 30 points for each of the 82 games in a season so therefore its safe to assume that there are outliers, some extremely high scoring games, and some which are substandard which eventually average out to that 29ppg. Just taking that single season alone into account disproves your shitty opinion

13 year old kids shouldnt be allowed to type on any message board...ever

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    Lol you really think that olympic performance and game 4 vs miami were the only times Melo has had a high scoring and efficient game? How long have ou been watching basketball dude? Seriously...

In 2009 i believe he averaged 29ppg so answer this question (since i cantell your strong points are both logic and basi math); do you really think he got that average from scoring 29 points every single game? Noone scores 30 points for each of the 82 games in a season so therefore its safe to assume that there are outliers, some extremely high scoring games, and some which are substandard which eventually average out to that 29ppg. Just taking that single season alone into account disproves your shitty opinion

13 year old kids shouldnt be allowed to type on any message board...ever
    congrats hes chucked some regular season games and won some regular season games. come at me with some playoffs bro. you are prob younger then me to. point not made you're trash

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

congrats hes chucked some regular season games and won some regular season games. come at me with some playoffs bro. you are prob younger then me to. point not made you're trash
    Its obvious by both your username and your lack of knowledge youve only been watching ball for 2 to 3 years at most. Youre just an ignorant, uneducated kid. Go chill with your "boys on the block" and "light up a dub" loser

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    never followed him.

thought patty mills was a woman.

Banned

lol patty you goon

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    Its obvious by both your username and your lack of knowledge youve only been watching ball for 2 to 3 years at most. Youre just an ignorant, uneducated kid. Go chill with your "boys on the block" and "light up a dub" loser
    its funny after i win the argument you just call me names. who is the little kid?

Its 14-22 FG, 5-7 3PT, 9-15 2PT, 6-6 FT

lol patty you goon

pat stacks doing it big