Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: 9/11 Documentary (2012)

Typical 9/11 thread ends typically.

Local High School Star Mr Know It All's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics4ever
    Typical idiot
    Right, the one shouting about a 9/11 inside job and new world order bullshit is calling me an idiot.

Mr. Know It All to post more please.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Know It All
    Right, the one shouting about a 9/11 inside job and new world order bullshit is calling me an idiot.
    Because you are an idiot. Now go watch Jersey Shore..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Know It All
    You're not an idiot...just misinformed.

Banned

Retired demolition team explosives loader on 9/11 demolition: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3v4QUQpYjc&feature=plcp

Starts at 2:46

Saw a basketball once

Mr Know It All is a troll and you don't feed the troll

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    Also I will just say that I recognize that I'm not immune myself to this instinct towards conspiracy and when I first heard about WTC 7, I wondered what the hell happened. Of course what I heard, what an incredibly small snippet of the facts about WTC 7 which were presented in an incredibly slanted way.

This is why during a trial, the jury gets to here from both lawyers, not just one.
    mm is it "yes, and for this topic there's no lawyer on the other side"? nobody answering those questions... THAT is what bugs us..?

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Can anyone still look at the towers and believe those are just "collapses"? Two enormous towers completely disintegrate into dust. The whole building just decides to give up. Ok.........

@ disintegrating into dust. The debris pile took months to clear. They had to cut the steel beams into much smaller pieces before they could be taken away.

Typical revisionist history from the conspiracy nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    Because you are an idiot. Now go watch Jersey Shore..
    why is 9/11 an inside job? because you said so?

Typical 9/11 thread, typical youtube videos, typical laughs, typical waste of time in the thread.

What i love about all of you is you watch videos, etc. but none of you have ever actually been in the site, in the building prior to that. This thought that a massive conspiracy is going on and
    1) No one noticed it in the buildings (which had like a billion people going in and out, half of which were cops and security)

and

2) The govt, where people blow the whistle on anything and everything to get attention or get the other party in trouble had not one person reveal anything.

is ludicrous. I worked in both of the towers at times, my wife worked in WFC2 and 3 at times. You couldn't have people coming in and out trying to set bombs to destroy the building and no one noticed.

There are terrorist attacks all over the world literally every day. Half the world seemingly hates the US. Why is this so unbelievable? It's certainly more believable than George Bush who had trouble speaking at times planned this all.

If it was a conspiracy, doesn't it make more sense that Bush knew about it and allowed it? Rather than plan it?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    @ disintegrating into dust.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBeUm...ailpage#t=626s

"The building collapsed to dust" - Joe Casaliggi

At this 9/11 controlled demolition denier. The biggest pieces recovered were all from the lower floors (lobby).
    Last edited by ImmortalD24; 08-15-2012 at 11:32 AM.

Banned

Hijacker passport recovered on 9/11: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71jNztnPRuU

http://www.9-11commission.gov/archiv...2004-01-26.htm

MS. SUSAN GINSBURG: Beginning with passports. Four of the hijackers passports have survived in whole or in part. Two were recovered from the crash site of United Airlines flight 93 in Pennsylvania. These are the passports of Ziad Jarrah and Saeed al Ghamdi. One belonged to a hijacker on American Airlines flight 11. This is the passport of Satam al Suqami. A passerby picked it up and gave it to a NYPD detective shortly before the World Trade Center towers collapsed. A fourth passport was recovered from luggage that did not make it from a Portland flight to Boston on to the connecting flight which was American Airlines flight 11. This is the passport of Abdul Aziz al Omari.
    Couldn't recover the black boxes.. yet they were able to somehow find a flimsy passport prior to the collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalD24
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBeUm...ailpage#t=626s

"The building collapsed to dust" - Joe Casaliggi

At this 9/11 controlled demolition denier. The biggest pieces recovered were all from the lower floors (lobby).

And who is Joe? Was he involved in the cleanup? Did he use a big broom to clear up the dust?

And since you obviously don't know any controlled demolition is done from the bottom. They blow out the support and then the rest of the building just collapses.

So why were the biggest pieces from the bottom floors? Do you not realize that is evidence that it wasn't a controlled demolition?