Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: 9/11 Documentary (2012)

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalD24
    Hijacker passport recovered on 9/11: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71jNztnPRuU

http://www.9-11commission.gov/archiv...2004-01-26.htm

Couldn't recover the black boxes.. yet they were able to somehow find a flimsy passport prior to the collapse.

Are you really that dumb? The black box was aboard a plane that was burning for hours after it hit the building. How is that in any way comparable to debris that fell to the ground before the collapse?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    And who is Joe? Was he involved in the cleanup? Did he use a big broom to clear up the dust?

And since you obviously don't know any controlled demolition is done from the bottom. They blow out the support and then the rest of the building just collapses.

So why were the biggest pieces from the bottom floors? Do you not realize that is evidence that it wasn't a controlled demolition?

Look, I've seen you in numerous threads regarding 9/11.. and it's obvious that there's no point in attempting to convince you. You've made your mind up despite the overwhelming amount evidence, first hand accounts and the litany of blatant lies perpetuated by the 9/11 commission report.. You will continue to believe the fairy tale that it was all hijackers that brought down 2 of the 3 modern structures.. and building 7 came down mainly because of a fire and it also did not fall at free-fall speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVCDpL4Ax7I

You will continue to deny that molten steel- resembling lava, was found not only by firefighters prior to the collapse LINK, but also months after the collapse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3MLnh6LuME

There is no point in having a civil discourse with you... it's clear that there's a mental block that's preventing you from even looking (i doubt you even click the links) anything counter to your beliefs. You're a waste of time.
    Last edited by ImmortalD24; 08-15-2012 at 12:28 PM.

Couldn't recover the black boxes.. yet they were able to somehow find a flimsy passport prior to the collapse.
    Because something that is heavier than a passport would be thrown much, much further away by the detonation wave of an explosion that precedes the fireball. It's simple Physics. The heavier something is, the more easy it is to move.
    Last edited by KevinNYC; 08-15-2012 at 12:43 PM.

Banned

The level of denial in this thread is unbelievable. For the deniers: What compels you to defend the mythical official story?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    Because something that is heavier than a passport would be thrown much, much further away by the detonation wave of an explosion that precedes the fireball. It's simple Physics. The heavier something is, the more easy it is to move.
    Simple physics does not explain a perfectly ligible passport being recovered prior to the collapse. In fact, nearly everything in the official story goes against basic physics and knowledge.

What I'm wondering is.. do you not find it even remotely strange? do you believe the official story almost verbatim? And if not.. what part of the official story do you disagree with (or question)?

The level of denial in this thread is unbelievable. For the deniers: What compels you to defend the mythical official story?
    Um, who are the deniers in this scenario?

There's a couple of simple reasons not to believe the conspiracy theories.

A. They are incoherent.
    B. They don't account for the observed structural deformities caused by the fires that occurred in all three collapsed buildings BEFORE the collapse.
    C. They assume a level of competence in the US government that it doesn't possess.
    D. They assume the conspirators would be more likely to choose a vastly complicated and unwieldy plan with many, many points of failure over an actual plausible plan. ("In NY, we will crash two planes, but in DC, we'll use a missile and claim it's a plane!" By God, Dick! It's genius in it's simplicity!).

Among many others.

Also, let's call them the Doubters, are not arguing from the facts. They KNEW it a government conspiracy and then they found the facts to support it. And dismiss any fact to the contrary. It's like whack-a-mole. Even if you smacked down 99 fact-moles in a row, but missed that last one, they believe they're correct. Then they were able to convince other folks based on that 100th fact-mole

I think the NIST investigation is pretty convincing.

NBA rookie of the year

I have a hard time trusting the official 9/11 history, for instance, the SAME day the towers were hit the US government made a decision to send home all the Bin Laden family back to Saudi Arabia..

And the buildings were supposed to be able to be hit by airplanes and the way they fell, physics? Not so much.

The american government is the same government who were behind the coup d'etat in Iran and acted innocent for decades.

What I'm wondering is.. do you not find it even remotely strange? do you believe the official story almost verbatim? And if not.. what part of the official story do you disagree with (or question)?
    Which theory do you subscribe to?

The planes had no passengers?
    The passengers have been moved to a secret island?
    The cell phone calls from the planes were created by government voice manipulation technologies?

etc, etc, etc, etc.

How large or small a group of people is required to pull off your favored theory?

Also, we're obviously not going to convince each other, but I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    I have a hard time trusting the official 9/11 history, for instance, the SAME day the towers were hit the US government made a decision to send home all the Bin Laden family back to Saudi Arabia.
    Not the same day and after the FBI investigated. But I'm with Richard Clarke that a more thorough investigation should have occurred.

I recommend these two books if you're genuinely curious.

The Bin Laden family is quite large and various and range from alcohol-drinking playboys to fanatics like Osama.

Banned

I think the NIST investigation is pretty convincing.
    The NIST investigation is a sham and not even remotely convincing. You saw one of the lead heads in charge of the investigation denying the obvious. They've released videos which they intentionally cut out key segments of the footage.. etc etc.

NIST have yet to release their data.. claiming it "might jeopardize public safety". How can anyone, especially a pseudo intellectual like yourself buy their bullshit? It's not incompetence, it's pure deception and misinformation.

Again here is a video evidence of the denial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SLIzSCt_cg

For footage which they blatant censor.. I'll gladly post them if you'd like, or you can just type "NIST 9/11" on youtube.

NBA rookie of the year

Not the same day and after the FBI investigated. But I'm with Richard Clarke that a more thorough investigation should have occurred.

I recommend these two books if you're genuinely curious.

The Bin Laden family is quite large and various and range from alcohol-drinking playboys to fanatics like Osama.
    My bad then, but still it was under weird circumstances, you must admit that.

And yeah, the Bin Laden family is really large and of course I don't label them as terrorists but you get my point.

In all I don't have alot of trust in the american government and the problem in the 9/11 situation is that everyone is using it for their own agenda. We have FOX loving patriots and we have left wingers and the regular Joe don't even care, they trust everything they hear.

I'll admit that I'm not too aware of 9/11 and the events, just a little more than the regular joe's but I still have my doubts regarding some of the events that occured.

Look, I've seen you in numerous threads regarding 9/11.. and it's obvious that there's no point in attempting to convince you. You've made your mind up despite the overwhelming amount evidence, .

Overwhelming evidence? you have no evidence. None. All you can do is post vids that have more holes than Swiss cheese.

You will continue to deny that molten steel- resembling lava, was found not only by firefighters prior to the collapse LINK, but also months after the collapse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3MLnh6LuME

Typrical conspiracy nut, making stuff up and pretending it is true. I never denied there was molten steel. Of course there was molten steel from the planes and the building. Duh.

There was also molten steel whose origin was long after 9/11. They had to cut the steel beams in the debris pile with torches in order to get the pieces small enough to move. Additional molten steel was an inevitable byproduct of the cleanup.

This is just basic common sense.
    Last edited by tontoz; 08-15-2012 at 05:44 PM.

Banned

Simple physics does not explain a perfectly ligible passport being recovered prior to the collapse. In fact, nearly everything in the official story goes against basic physics and knowledge.

I'm a Mechanical Engineer and when I was in school my Civil Engineering professor talked to us about 911 and how it's impossible that those buildings collapsed from the planes hitting them, especially the 3rd building. There were bombs planted in those buildings. And the government didn't plan the attacks, it was the group of people that run the world besides Iran, Cuba and North Korea. These guys didn't have control over Iraq and Afghanistan that's why they needed a reason to go in there.
    Last edited by Celtics4ever; 08-15-2012 at 05:55 PM.

Banned

Why was there an all-seeing eye made at the 911 memorial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ToJlsqyVdQ