Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: 9/11 Documentary (2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics4ever
    I'm a Mechanical Engineer and when I was in school my Civil Engineering professor talked to us about 911 and how it's impossible that those buildings collapsed from the planes hitting them, especially the 3rd building. There were bombs planted in those buildings. And the government didn't plan the attacks, it was the group of people that run the world besides Iran, Cuba and North Korea. These guys didn't have control over Iraq and Afghanistan that's why they needed a reason to go in there.

Of course the buildings didn't collapse just from the planes hitting them. The buildings stood for hours after the impact.

WTC 7 didn't get hit by a plane so yes it was definitely impossible for it to have fallen because it was hit by a plane. Brilliant analysis.

Banned

Why was there an all-seeing eye made at the 911 memorial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ToJlsqyVdQ
    Another video on the all seeing-eye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RhkyHWNvsA

How stupid does someone have to be to not notice all these weird things around you? Life isn't that simple. 100 years ago no one knew we would be flying planes, talking on cellphones, having computers. Anything is possible in life, it's all in your mind. These people obviously know more than we all do about life.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz

Of course the buildings didn't collapse just from the planes hitting them. The buildings stood for hours after the impact.

WTC 7 didn't get hit by a plane so yes it was definitely impossible for it to have fallen because it was hit by a plane. Brilliant analysis.
    The third building wasn't hit by a plane you ****ln idiot

The third building wasn't hit by a plane you ****ln idiot

Did you even read your own post? You said, and i quote

it's impossible that those buildings collapsed from the planes hitting them, especially the 3rd building.

Banned

Did you even read your own post? You said, and i quote

Yeah idiot, I meant the planes didn't even hit the third building, so it has no reason to collapse like a controlled demolition.

Yeah idiot, I meant the planes didn't even hit the third building, so it has no reason to collapse like a controlled demolition.

I noticed that what you said and what you meant were two different things. You didn't notice it even after i clowned you for it. If I am an idiot then what does that make you?

Banned

I noticed that what you said and what you meant were two different things. You didn't notice it even after i clowned you for it. If I am an idiot then what does that make you?
    I know what I meant you idiot. You're the idiot that took what I said the wrong way.

I know what I meant you idiot. You're the idiot that took what I said the wrong way.

LOL I didn't take it the wrong way at all i made a joke about it which flew straight over your head.

In the future you should probably try to actually say what you mean, assuming you are capable of this. Hope that helps in future posts.
    Last edited by tontoz; 08-15-2012 at 06:58 PM.

Banned

LOL I didn't take it the wrong way at all i made a joke about it which flew straight over your head.
    The joke made no sense because what I said was pretty clear, unless someone is an idiot like you.

The joke made no sense because what I said was pretty clear, unless someone is an idiot like you.

I agree that what you said was pretty clear. You said it was impossible for WTC7 to have been brought down by a plane.

Banned

I agree that what you said was pretty clear. You said it was impossible for WTC7 to have been brought down by a plane.

That's what you thought I said because you are an idiot.

That's what you thought I said because you are an idiot.

No that is what you ACTUALLY said. Yet again you are getting what you said confused with what you meant to say. If you would just say what you mean then you wouldnt have to worry about getting clowned about the disparity between what you said and what you meant to say.

Do you get what I'm saying?

Banned

No that is what you ACTUALLY said. Yet again you are getting what you said confused with what you meant to say. If you would just say what you mean then you wouldnt have to worry about getting clowned about the disparity between what you said and what you meant to say.

Do you get what I'm saying?
    What I said meant two different things to you, but in reality you were the only fool that thought that. What I said was what I meant and everyone probably understood what I meant besides you. And that's the reason why you're an idiot.

What I said meant two different things to you, but in reality you were the only fool that thought that. What I said was what I meant and everyone probably understood what I meant besides you. And that's the reason why you're an idiot.

Obviously English isn't your strong suit.

it's impossible that those buildings collapsed from the planes hitting them, especially the 3rd building.
    You were absolutely right about the 3rd building. it was impossible that it collapsed from a plane hitting it.

Banned

Obviously English isn't your strong suit.

You were absolutely right about the 3rd building. It was impossible that it collapsed from a plane hitting it.

Fixed your grammar for you.