Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Default Re: Do you hate Skyler White???

I can't stand her.

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by loot
    I do, and after googling "I hate Skyler White" I see that I am not the only one. Not only is she fugly, but she is an ungrateful attention whore who doesn't deserve the great life she has. Now I am not condoneing Walts actions at all but she should be either all in or all out and stop being a fence riding crazy bitch. I have never hated a tv show character as much as I hate her.

People hate Skyler

Why so much hate in your life? Eat a fresh juicy mango and get back to me.

I don't like her but she is a necessary character. This season she has really become a baby back bitch though.

She is somewhat irksome, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    it's hilarious how many fans really do hate her.... in spite of the fact that the show really goes out of its way to sympathize with her position and explain her motives and demeanor. i'll avoid throwing out labels like insults but despising her would seem to say a lot about how you generally feel towards women.

btw i don't think its been said for a while, so for the umpteenth time i repeat: i miss the old (good) loot
    SuperPippen said something similar in the BB discussion thread. I don't see how criticising one woman makes a person misogynistic.

Quote Originally Posted by stax
    She is somewhat irksome, yes.

SuperPippen said something similar in the BB discussion thread. I don't see how criticising one woman makes a person misogynistic.

Agreed. I think the people who think this of Skylar haters are the ones whose character should be in question. Skylar's character has been written in a way that doesn't make her likable despite who Walt is. Walt even pointed out in the last episode that despite her good intentions, she doesn't know what the hell she is doing. Unlike him, she doesn't think things through in the least.

And how anyone can feel sorry for this character considering her previous actions of cheating, stealing, and aiding her crooked boss in further theft; how anyone feels bad for her is beyond me. At least Walt's original intentions were virtuous, even if he has swayed from that.

Been waiting for her and walt JR to get killed off since the series started.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    She's a mother trying to protect her kids from a perceived harm. Pretty funny to see people side with a drug dealer on this.
    wtf is wrong with drug dealers?? its only because of how society looks at things a certain way. what do you think about bartenders?? what do you think about drug companies?? get you're head out of you're ass you sheep f@ggot

bartenders are worse then drug dealers in some case. are they all bad to?

they put meth in ADHD prescription pills. what about those drug companies who make that meth?? sheep f@ggot

I think you need to be awakened from you're government controlled sleep.
    Last edited by kobron23; 08-07-2012 at 03:23 PM.

kill her

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Who the **** is Skyler white?

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    i read that walt rapes her in an upcoming episode

[COLOR="White"]just kidding, i made that up[/COLOR]
    awww

Quote Originally Posted by kobron23
    wtf is wrong with drug dealers?? its only because of how society looks at things a certain way. what do you think about bartenders?? what do you think about drug companies?? get you're head out of you're ass you sheep f@ggot

bartenders are worse then drug dealers in some case. are they all bad to?

they put meth in ADHD prescription pills. what about those drug companies who make that meth?? sheep f@ggot

I think you need to be awakened from you're government controlled sleep.
    She also knows Walt is capable of murder...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    She also knows Walt is capable of murder...
    Capable of necessary murder for the sake of survival and self-preservation. Not killing Gus would've been the dangerous thing to do for the White family.

Do wives of military men or cops act this way when they kill people? I think not. She's an entitled, nagging, cheating c[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]nt and has been for the entire series. The writers intended for us to dislike her.

Quote Originally Posted by DFish
    Capable of necessary murder for the sake of survival and self-preservation. Not killing Gus would've been the dangerous thing to do for the White family.

Do wives of military men or cops act this way when they kill people? I think not. She's an entitled, nagging, cheating c[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]nt and has been for the entire series. The writers intended for us to dislike her.
    I'm not trying to take sides I do hate Skyler but the guy is comparing Walt to a freaking bartender
    Last edited by CelticBaller; 08-07-2012 at 04:30 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    I'm trying to take sides I do hate Skyler but the guy is comparing Walt to a freaking bartender
    no no my comment was just directed at the statement in general really had nothing to do with the tv show.

didnt walt poison the little kid? thats where i draw the line at being a good person but killing for his family(gus) i thought was justifiable
    Last edited by kobron23; 08-07-2012 at 04:32 PM.

rank sentamentalist

question: when walt flips out and starts laughing like a maniac under the floorboards as a result of gus threatening to kill his wife son and infant daughter... wasn't that an overreaction? lol hear me out

maybe i'm misremembering but in the conversation he has with gus in the desert, walt specifically brings up the fact that gus can't harm him in any way because if he does jesse won't cook for him. gus' response is "that can change"... as in, eventually, MAYBE, he'd be able to talk jesse out of his pact with walt and convince him what an erratic selfish prick he has for a partner.

bottom line, it was an empty threat and for some reason, cold calculating totally rational walt completely misinterprets it or at least fails to think it through, instead flipping his shit and turning to madness ('disappearing' his family). technically it would have to be years before gus could realistically do anything unless he's willing to sacrifice the product driving his entire business

was that just walt unleashing all the pent up insanity of transforming his lifestyle from boring to in constant mortal danger... or just a plothole from the writers? eh?
    Last edited by RidonKs; 08-07-2012 at 04:44 PM.