Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: LeBron vs. Jordan 1 on 1 to 21

Mj would get inside lebrons head and give him a deep mind fu*k

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    which year of Jordan, which year of LeBron?
    2012 MJ vs 2001 Lebron <--- Not a typo... who ya got?

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    2012 MJ vs 2001 Lebron <--- Not a typo... who ya got?
    1997 Wilt

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible
    No make it take it

1's & 2's

Who wins?

If no second chance shot for each position. MJ win

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Kobe choked in the 2004 NBA Finals. He also quit in the 2006 Western Conference Finals (Game 7). LeBron in 2012 > Kobe in 2010 and 2011.

Jordan vs. MJ would be a close game. They are two of the most athletic players in their respected positions.
    Do I need to say you're retarded so you realize the piece of sh1t you just wrote?

Having a horrible(inefficient) series scoring wise =/= choking. Choking is the failure to perform due to fear of failure aka shying away from the moment. You let me know when Kobe did that. Kobe is the complete juxtaposition of Lebron James and so is MJ. As for 2006...Kobe never reached the WCF... 2012 Lebron is indeed better than 2011 one-knee Kobe, not 10'

As for Jordan vs. MJ being a close game due their athleticism

Don't bother to respond. My work is done here as this thread was never serious in the first place. Good job, good effort though...
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 08-08-2012 at 02:39 AM.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Kobe choked in the 2004 NBA Finals. He also quit in the 2006 Western Conference Finals (Game 7). LeBron in 2012 > Kobe in 2010 and 2011.

Jordan vs. MJ would be a close game. They are two of the most athletic players in their respected positions.
    OVERALL, KOBE > LEBRON

I'm gonna play this card again... Lebron needed 2 other superstars to get a ring

Everyone expected them to get a ring and dominate the playoffs in their first run... knowing that he's teaming up with Wade and Bosh... but guess what?

No one expected the Lakers to win a ring aside from the Laker fans, but they were considered top 5.

Anyways.. 2010 & 2011 Kobe > 2012 Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Do I need to say you're retarded so you realize the piece of sh1t you just wrote?

Having a horrible(inefficient) series scoring wise =/= choking. Choking is the failure to perform due to fear of failure aka shying away from the moment. You let me know when Kobe did that. Kobe is the complete juxtaposition of Lebron James and so is MJ. As for 2006...Kobe never reached the WCF... 2012 Lebron is indeed better than 2011 one-knee Kobe, not 10'

You are a dumb @$$. Pistons beat the Lakers in 5 games despite being the more talented team. Kobe was the no.1 reason why the Lakers losses in the 2004 NBA Finals. Shaq had a great series againts Detroit. The 2010 and 2009 Lakers were a very depth team. 2012 Unhealthy Wade was not even a top 3 players in the Finals while Bosh was injured in the playoffs.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 08-08-2012 at 02:42 AM.

Jerry Stackhouse beat Jordan coming out of college in a 1 vs 1 game.

Usually the bigger, stronger, faster player wins in 1 vs 1. That's Lebron, so give me him. Lebron, along with Carmelo (if he was a better defender) might be two of the greatest 1 on 1 players ever. Great combination of size and skill.

Banned

that's good?

Lebron is huge as f*ck, but I really don't see him as a stellar 1o1 baller. LeBron size/speed combo vs MJ's first step. Could go either way but once MJ gets into LBJ's head and he doesn't put his mind to it - it could go wrong for LeBron. (I know, no but's and if's but you've got to consider the approach and mentalities of the players) LeBron might not take the match up seriously at all. Kobe vs MJ on the other hand means WAR

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by BrickingStar
    that's good?
    If you're gonna stalk me to take some shots at least say something worth my time.....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by scandisk_
    Lebron is huge as f*ck, but I really don't see him as a stellar 1o1 baller. LeBron size/speed combo vs MJ's first step. Could go either way but once MJ gets into LBJ's head and he doesn't put his mind to it - it could go wrong for LeBron. (I know, no but's and if's but you've got to consider the approach and mentalities of the players) LeBron might not take the match up seriously at all. Kobe vs MJ on the other hand means WAR
    What's with this? If last years finals failure didn't get into his head this in hs playoyff run I don't see this myth actually working not that it did until scottie joined

Banned

If you're gonna stalk me to take some shots at least say something worth my time.....
    you don't think I'll see you post once in a while with those 18 post per day

that's good?
    That's not what I meant, it's just I don't see LeBron approach the game as a 1on1 playground. MJ drops a point on him, he might laugh it off and move on. Now do the same on MJ and he might kick a someone's face thinking LeBron dropped 10 points on him.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by scandisk_
    That's not what I meant, it's just I don't see LeBron approach the game as a 1on1 playground. MJ drops a point on him, he might laugh it off and move on. Now do the same on MJ and he might kick a someone's face thinking LeBron dropped 10 points on him.
    He didn't reply to you...

you don't think I'll see you post once in a while with those 18 post per day
    Not my problem that my posts get in your head son....like I said you let me know when you have something to say worth my time. In the meantime keep stalking with that alt.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 08-08-2012 at 02:56 AM.