Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile Story when maimi heat win champoin

Hello guys ish.
    If your are not live inside a stones your will know that its is champoin for maimi heat!!!
    i cant not belive these. i have be a maimi eheat fan since 89 an these is best moment as maimi heat
    fan all times!!!! now a hater will say these word

"wow how your will be maimi heat fan sine 89 if your born to 93"

its is a very simple thing . use your fk** dumbass brains. im a maimi heat fan in my blood.
    i have a maimi heat fan since before born an inside my blood and soul maimi heat.

now if some you are wonder why i not make a posts its is because these summer i do a lots travels abroad
    and am now back!!! these is my story when the maimi heat win champoin!!!

now to a start day before the big champoin day. i have been date to these girl a whole month. oh my whats an amazeng girl
    i really was think to myself these girl is maybe a girls to marry. we have a many dates she laugh to my jokes
    we have a nice restaurants a so goo girl a funny an a sexey boy these is a real sex man fk**.

i was reday to make her a final test: champoin game!!! if a girl can make these tests then you know that its is girl to marry
    forever. i invite to her that night to watch these champoin game and she sound excite to watch these, oh my lord these girl.
    next day the big day. maybe champoin day. maimi heat have all momentum i think that were will champoin today.

i have a champoin breakfast (cereal bacon and a eggs) and make a yoga to prepare to these game it is 10 in morning. i
    call to my freind who a huge maimi fan to if here reay for the big game an of coarse he ready he already eat champoin
    breakfast. these my freind is the stoneman. now fast go to a hour before game oh man these is crazy bigge game all times.
    i have my black lerbron jersey on and stoneman have hes white dwade jersey on. to get pumped to the game were
    blasting ssome bustinBytches tracks hell loud!!! and then the girl is here finally.

when shec ome to my house she say a fk** thing: whats these music i hate these band".. i think to my self what hell fk**
    is these girl saying.. these bustinBytches.. that strike 1 . wel i let her in to the house and we have a pizza order
    and the game will start to a few minute!! before game i tell to her my dwight howard nickname.. D-How and the can say
    "d-HOW he to that dunk"!!! and why a people dont not use it. and she a fk** laugh.. i dont not understand was a not jokes??
    she afk** laugh thats is strike 2 what fk* man . well the game is finally start and wth pizza an game it look like best day all times!!

well a few minute into the game the unthinkable happen lerbron make a sick play!!! me and freind to a huge cheers oh man
    what a game , an tthe unthiinkable, i cant not even think to it, she say: who these lerbron? i was shocked to my seat
    and me freind look to me. i was THESE close to kick her out the fk** house but i think to all the greatest atesa n momentss
    and think to myself theses is strike 3 i will give her a one chance!! because these girl amazing. and then it happen to the
    second quarter. game was go well an were cheer like a crazed person maimi heat maimi heat and these fk** girl say a thing
    oh lord.. she smile to me an say "your team is wining???" i was a shocked and havea sting to my heart.

these girl breake to m y heart were date a month an she still have a no fk** idea what maimi heat is i was so a ngry to my soul i
    was almost to kick her fk** ass but not during game i have hold it in until timeout for respects to nba.

man a wait a little oments..

i have a stress an sweatss...

a timeoutt!!!!
    ... i say to her FK*** OFF THESE HOUSE AND NEVER HERE AGAIN TO THESE HOUSE YOUR FK/*** BITCH WHAT YOUR DATE TO ME WHOLE MONTHS AND NO THAVE AFK** IDEA WHO IT IS MYH TEAM MAIMI HEAT??? THATS IS A 4 FK/** STRIKES . THESE THE ULTIMATE TESTS AND YOUR FAIL TO ME SO FK** BAD YOUR FK STUPID BYTCHES GET HE HELL OUT THESE HOUSE BEFORE A TIMEOUT IS DONE NSO THE GAME IS TSARTED YOU FK** DUMB SHIT BITCHES TO THESE WORLD. Well thats is it guys the reltationship is over well it was a fk** shit reltationship.

Well your all know what happen next to these story.. maimi have a fk** champoinship!!! Im a so proud these the best monment since 2006 but these is even better because i a huge fan to lerbron james.. chrisb osh.. oh men im so happy. But guys these is not the end to the night oh no it is just start heren ow. Me and my freind stoneman was so happy celebrate well its is time to party champoin style!! ! well since the say in iceland thats is can drink alcohol at 18 but not 21 we didnt not have alcohol a fk** stupid rules but thats was not stopping us we rink some mouth wash with alcohol in it and some my dad rum cnady and damn its time to partey.
    I dont not remember much that happen after that night but we run the streets reykjavik yell MAIMI HEAT!!! MAIMI HEAT!! CHAMOPPIN CHAMPOIIN!!!!!!! And see some fk** with oklahome jersey tell to him fk** your dumb ass oklahome maimi championship and threaten to beat hes fk** ass and we have a fight and we lose to the fight a fker have a so big muscles but damn we wake the next morning and know its the best night all times man!!! Thats the story of when maimi heat win champoinship.

Now guys its all been fun in vacations a girls and travel to countries but now its finelly time to do some serious work to play nb2k12 and practise myu jumpshots and watch nba!! Now time for a real times after vacation

Default Re: Story when maimi heat win champoin

theoo the gawd

amazing story 10/10 f*ck dat b*tch. lebron >>>> her

5* advice

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Theoo delivers again, to no surprise.

Local High School Star franchise#3's Avatar

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

... i say to her FK*** OFF THESE HOUSE AND NEVER HERE AGAIN TO THESE HOUSE YOUR FK/*** BITCH WHAT YOUR DATE TO ME WHOLE MONTHS AND NO THAVE AFK** IDEA WHO IT IS MYH TEAM MAIMI HEAT??? THATS IS A 4 FK/** STRIKES . THESE THE ULTIMATE TESTS AND YOUR FAIL TO ME SO FK** BAD YOUR FK STUPID BYTCHES GET HE HELL OUT THESE HOUSE BEFORE A TIMEOUT IS DONE NSO THE GAME IS TSARTED YOU FK** DUMB SHIT BITCHES TO THESE WORLD. Well thats is it guys the reltationship is over well it was a fk** shit reltationship.
    Pure gold.

B-Eazy Mike Beasley MichaelCheazley's Avatar

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Before thread, not a Miami Heat fan

After thread, not a Miami Heat fan, but now a Theo fan!

Will you marry me?

First - I read it ALL, really.
    Second- i'm laughing trying to say champoinship, it's hilarious

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by franchise#3
    The one and only

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCheazley
    this.