Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: F*CK Spain

Default Re: F*CK Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    There are a lot of racists here. Just ignore it. Pretty much any race that isn't black, gets slammed pretty hard here.
    I'm not black. But you're an asshole. A racist person from Arkansas, there's a stereotype. Marry your sister?

Learning to shoot layups iDunkOreo's Avatar

So how come Asians have higher IQs on average than non-Nordic whites? How come Jews (ethnic Jews) have higher IQs on average than Asians? How come Nordics have higher IQs on average than Jews?

This can't all be explained away simply by that stuff you mentioned. There is more to it than just that.
    Because the IQ test is inaccurate measure of intelligence. Man, it's hard to tell you are just really dumb or a troll. Either way, you should be banned. You should be banned. You contribute nothing to the board and serve as nothing more than a living joke.

Quote Originally Posted by iDunkOreo
    Because the IQ test is inaccurate measure of intelligence. Man, it's hard to tell you are just really dumb or a troll. Either way, you should be banned. You should be banned. You contribute nothing to the board and serve as nothing more than a living joke.
    **** YOU.

I never said anything about IQ tests being a measure of how smart you are.

I simply stated the TRUE FACT that blacks and "Latinos" have lower IQs than several other races on average.

If you have a problem with that and think that makes me a racist then you can ****ing burn in hell where you belong.

Welcome to my ignore list forever.

Adbloock<3

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchDude
    Can someone ban this Euroleague?

The guy just wrote that blacks have lower IQ than white then went on saying that latinos have low IQ on average

just ban the guy for good, we don't have to read these racist rant
    Not saying that it's because they're black that they have a lower IQ it's probably because they are poor but test has shown that African countries is where IQ's in the range of 70-80 isn't rare.

http://sq.4mg.com/NationIQ.htm

A top of the list to probably no ones surprise you can find the Asian countries (Hong Kong, Japan, SK). Then you have the European countries like Austria Sweden, Germany, Switzerland.

All the way from 67-82 is African countries where some even have an average IQ of 60.

Even in the US the average IQ for a African American is 85.

Then again IQ test should be taken lightly.

Since USA has been using NBA players, Team USA lost to:

Argentina (2002)
    Serbia (2002)
    Spain (2002)

Italy (2004)
    Puerto Rico (2004)
    Lithuania (2004)
    Argentina (2004)

Greece (2006)

That's 8 losses, not 3.
    Exhibition matches don't f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]king count, you monkey. They're just that; exhibition matches.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGreg
    Exhibition matches don't f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]king count, you monkey. They're just that; exhibition matches.
    Only ONE of those games was a friendly. YOU ****ING POS.

Note: I noticed you wrote about the "jews in NY" running the NBA. Can you please let us know your honest and true feeling about Jews? So Jeff knows?

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Note: I noticed you wrote about the "jews in NY" running the NBA. Can you please let us know your honest and true feeling about Jews? So Jeff knows?
    I detect a hint of antisemitism coming from you.

I detect a hint of antisemitism coming from you.
    Yes, from me. Not you, who talks about the "jews in ny" running everything. But from me.

Yes, from me. Not you, who talks about the "jews in ny" running everything. But from me.
    What is wrong with you? Are you actually saying that the are not Jews in New York?

What is wrong with you? Are you actually saying that the are not Jews in New York?
    They are but they are not the mysterious force running the universe. Anytime someone points to the "Jews in NY" running things, its to imply they are this secret evil force controlling things.

You're not aware this is the implication? So not only are you racist, but you are obtuse as well?

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
    What's your problem idiot?
    Idk exactly why the OP hates Spain's basketball team, but it could be because of:

1. They probably lost on purpose in pool play to avoid playing the US until the Finals

2. They flop at a ridiculously high level...it makes us realize how little lob city really does flop in comparison.

Adbloock<3

They are but they are not the mysterious force running the universe. Anytime someone points to the "Jews in NY" running things, its to imply they are this secret evil force controlling things.

You're not aware this is the implication? So not only are you racist, but you are obtuse as well?
    Religions is a race?

WTF drugs are you on?

The head of the NBA and his assistant are Jews, that live in New York and run the NBA and basically also FIBA by de facto means.

I'm putting you on ignore.

Serious question. How is Euroleague not banned? I never have problems with posters and I don't necessarily have a problem with Euroleague, but he contributes literally nothing to the forum but arguments.