Thread: F*CK Spain

Default Re: F*CK Spain

Quote Originally Posted by LamarOdom
    Religions is a race?
    Different posts.

Adbloock<3

Quote Originally Posted by upside24
    Serious question. How is Euroleague not banned? I never have problems with posters and I don't necessarily have a problem with Euroleague, but he contributes literally nothing to the forum but arguments.
    And forums are for what?

Although I agree that he should be banned just for saying that that Euroscrubs Vasilis is better than Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    **** YOU.

I never said anything about IQ tests being a measure of how smart you are.

I simply stated the TRUE FACT that blacks and "Latinos" have lower IQs than several other races on average.

If you have a problem with that and think that makes me a racist then you can ****ing burn in hell where you belong.

Welcome to my ignore list forever.
    If your intent was not to relate IQ to intellegence, then why did you immediately follow your comment about Blacks and Latinos having low IQs with those races being the NBAs target because its "easier to sell to the idiot masses" ? You associated low iQ with idiot, yet you claim otherwise.

And forums are for what?

Although I agree that he should be banned just for saying that that Euroscrubs Vasilis is better than Kobe.
    Forums are for debates not pointless arguments. He floods the forum with bullshit threads with inflammatory rhetoric just to incite arguments. If that was what the forum was made for then you would have a lot less people posting here.

Religions is a race?
    The Jews generally are considered a race that exist separate from the religion.

So not all Jews are Jews, and not all Jews are Jews. You feel me?

Adbloock<3

Forums are for debates not pointless arguments. He floods the forum with bullshit threads with inflammatory rhetoric just to incite arguments. If that was what the forum was made for then you would have a lot less people posting here.
    I don't know what you think argument is but in debates each side have to have an argument or else there wouldn't be a debate just a bunch of members agreeing and clapping each others backs all the time.

I don't know what you think argument is but in debates each side have to have an argument or else there wouldn't be a debate just a bunch of members agreeing and clapping each others backs all the time.
    Nevermind. If you can't see the difference then I can't help you.

Cmon dude, euroleague does not contribute intelligent basketball arguments. He always includes offensive remarks that can range from.borderline racist to full blown ignorant. I am assuming his "popular" threads are the reason he is still around, he draws in a lot of traffic.

Decent playground baller FrenchDude's Avatar

Not saying that it's because they're black that they have a lower IQ it's probably because they are poor but test has shown that African countries is where IQ's in the range of 70-80 isn't rare.

http://sq.4mg.com/NationIQ.htm

A top of the list to probably no ones surprise you can find the Asian countries (Hong Kong, Japan, SK). Then you have the European countries like Austria Sweden, Germany, Switzerland.

All the way from 67-82 is African countries where some even have an average IQ of 60.

Even in the US the average IQ for a African American is 85.

Then again IQ test should be taken lightly.
    Please no offense but stop being hypocrite. Did you read his whole post? He clearly implied that blacks and latinos are dumber and that's why it's easier to fool them with propaganda. He did not back his theory with social reasons or whatever, he just stated that these population have lower IQ and you know exactly what he meant by that.

The fact that this poster is still allowed to contribute to insidehoops is outrageous and shows how poorly this board is managed.

Adbloock<3

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Cmon dude, euroleague does not contribute intelligent basketball arguments. He always includes offensive remarks that can range from.borderline racist to full blown ignorant. I am assuming his "popular" threads are the reason he is still around, he draws in a lot of traffic.
    I didn't say Euroleague was a good poster, actually he is probably the worst on ISH.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    So how come Asians have higher IQs on average than non-Nordic whites? How come Jews (ethnic Jews) have higher IQs on average than Asians? How come Nordics have higher IQs on average than Jews?

This can't all be explained away simply by that stuff you mentioned. There is more to it than just that.
    Because Asian parents have their kids study a lot, that's why they act weird when they go to college, because they didn't have a social life growing up. For asian people education comes first so they are really strict compared to other countries like USA.

Its all have to do with education dude, IQ are standarized tests that are based on education. That's why I don't put too much faith on IQ tests. If not I am borderline genius at 169.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGreg
    Exhibition matches don't f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]king count, you monkey. They're just that; exhibition matches.
    Doesn't mean they get a pass when they lost to the Charlotte Bobcats of Puerto Rico

F**k Germany.

Dunking on everybody in the park Unstoppabull's Avatar

Serious question. How is Euroleague not banned? I never have problems with posters and I don't necessarily have a problem with Euroleague, but he contributes literally nothing to the forum but arguments.
    Trolls generally don't get banned easily because they help generate traffic for the site, which get people all riled up and post more often. But by not banning them, the quality of the site goes down. But Jeff doesn't care.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    Idk exactly why the OP hates Spain's basketball team, but it could be because of:

1. They probably lost on purpose in pool play to avoid playing the US until the Finals

2. They flop at a ridiculously high level...it makes us realize how little lob city really does flop in comparison.
    1 NBA where tanking ALWAYS happens. Then comes international play and it becomes a shameful thing.

2 Some flop some other get away with traveling and start treatment. Two unfair ways of getting the game going your side.

Now it seems what Spain did to Brazil is enough to justify your rage against a nation... not like Brazil gave its starters the normal playing time. Pathetic!!! France who's been the main finger pointing spanish voluntary defeat, have done this in the last 3 international tournaments (loosing to avoid Spain in two of them)... so come on.

Regarding today's game, Spain is going to be destroyed IMHO. They are not healthy and are only playing by stretches, not enough to face the best team in the world.