Default Re: Y'all think my girl's ugly!

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    real talk.
    this forum is full of cowering bitches.
    couldn't have said it any better.
    It's the internet.

Hume>Kunt.

So now we know what was actually going through josh's head when he was running around screaming mind rape.

Quote Originally Posted by Jello
    So now we know what was actually going through josh's head when he was running around screaming mind rape.
    Let me find my "how to make sense of jibberish bullshit" cap so I can at least attempt to comprehend what it is the hell you were trying to say.

OK, found it, put it on, reread and still perplexed. Oh wait I get it, trying to follow a mentally challenged mental midget is like reading a piece of paper that says "how to keep a retard busy, turn over piece of paper" where the other side says the same, rinse and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks101
    I did think she was ugly, thanks for confirming it. Looks like Rev Run's illegitimate child, but not in a good way.

thats a picture of a good friend of mine from high school.

i just asked her if she was dating someone and she said no, should i be a dick and send he this link?

[COLOR="White"]just kidding[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    ... and you're supposedly a grown man, talking about other posters on a message board "hitting" his girl like she's a train ho? Such maturity, and it's just pure malice isn't even attempting to be entertaining. If you were trying to be comical and entertaining, the only thing you accomplished is making yourself look like a mediocre @ life lame as the sheer mediocrity flows through your veins.

Can you grow up already? If you're not entertaining, you can at least post with some decency.
    Dude, **** off. I made fun of his imaginary girlfriend, what a horrible human being i am.

Do you not realize he is just posting bullshit to get attention? Do you really think this is his real life? That these things are going on?

I know you did the same thing at one time but let me point out to normal people with normal lives, this posting of bullshit for attention is ridiculous and deserving of derision.

Plus he made fun of B-Low.

Good High School Starter Saintsfan1992's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LBJMVP

i just asked her if she was dating someone and she said no, should i be a dick and send he this link?

Better be

It wouldn't shock me that Bladers is blowing smoke up everyone's rectum, but the raw chances of you actually knowing this random chick is like one in a million (or billion), but nice going, attempting to be humorous and being dumb as dirt, where you'll just be like "haha, I got ya'll e-gaz, I was playin' wit yall!"

Oh, hence the "oh kidding" white text ... LOL OMG, SOOOO FUNNY.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    It wouldn't shock me that Bladers is blowing smoke up everyone rectum, but the raw chances of you actually knowing this random chick is like one in a million (or billion), but nice going, attempting to be humorous and being dumb as dirt, where you'll just be like "haha, I got ya'll e-gaz, I was playin' wit yall!"

it did work one time. someone posted picks and i said i knew them and was gonna show them to the girl and he immediately deleted the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Dude, **** off. I made fun of his imaginary girlfriend, what a horrible human being i am.

Do you not realize he is just posting bullshit to get attention? Do you really think this is his real life? That these things are going on?

I know you did the same thing at one time but let me point out to normal people with normal lives, this posting of bullshit for attention is ridiculous and deserving of derision.

why is this troll in my thread? why in the world would i make all these shit up? what kind of f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cked up person would i be? get the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck outta here!

I have a life. unlike most nerds on here.

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko

Dude, seriously, and honestly speaking, you need to lighten up. You've been posting hasting-like right much lately, and your bitterness while I'm sure you feel is perfectly warranted is coming across as a wound up ready-to-explode tool straight up AND FOR WHAT?!

That's what I want to know? Why are you so filled with such hate lately? You been attacking religious people (or morons as you call them) left and right ... all this points to something in your past that has instilled and solidified some ill-tempered hatred in you when it comes to religion, God and Christianity specifically.

Stop being such a dull ill-manned DB incapable of showing an ounce of respect or kindness towards other posters.

Banned

You without a doubt, make the most ironic posts on this site. You always call people nerds, social degenerates, and losers, yet you are......

I think everyone knows what I was going to finish off....

it did work one time. someone posted picks and i said i knew them and was gonna show them to the girl and he immediately deleted the pictures.
    Oh wow... all hail the king of the internet... for thee holds the magical 'net shovel and will dig up any and all dirt on said poster, and will expose anything and everything about thee poster.

You really think you're some hot shit? "ummm well, yeah,,, ummm like this one time, I told dude I would expose him by posting this and that, and yeah well, dude shut the fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k up! Hell yeah, I punked his ass!"

How fu*king old are you?

why is this troll in my thread? why in the world would i make all these shit up? what kind of f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cked up person would i be? get the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck outta here!

I think you troll here hard as a mutfu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ka and you just like the attention. You give Godzuki a run for his (or her) money.