Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Re: Y'all think my girl's ugly!

2/10

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    I think you troll here hard as a mutfu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ka and you just like the attention. You give Godzuki a run for his (or her) money.

wouldn't post a pic of "their" actual girl if their lives depended on it, b/c of the risk of being ISH-blasted by the community...

Or most of us wouldn't post a picture because we respect our gf's privacy and don't feel the need to attempt to brag on an online basketball messageboard...

Oh wow... all hail the king of the internet... for thee holds the magical 'net shovel and will dig up any and all dirt on said poster, and will expose anything and everything about thee poster.

You really think you're some hot shit? "ummm well, yeah,,, ummm like this one time, I told dude I would expose him by posting this and that, and yeah well, dude shut the fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k up! Hell yeah, I punked his ass!"

How fu*king old are you?

calm down... it was a bad joke, but damn.

a picture a little kid trying to trick a guy by telling him there is something on his shirt so he can flick his nose and the guy not failing for it. and the kid says

"oh gosh, i got the last guy"

you come outta no where and say

"hey kid, you think your hot shit? that joke sucks dick you little fa[FONT="Arial"]ggot[/FONT], how old are you."

Dude, seriously, and honestly speaking, you need to lighten up. You've been posting hasting-like right much lately, and your bitterness while I'm sure you feel is perfectly warranted is coming across as a wound up ready-to-explode tool straight up AND FOR WHAT?!

That's what I want to know? Why are you so filled with such hate lately? You been attacking religious people (or morons as you call them) left and right ... all this points to something in your past that has instilled and solidified some ill-tempered hatred in you when it comes to religion, God and Christianity specifically.

Stop being such a dull ill-manned DB incapable of showing an ounce of respect or kindness towards other posters.
    i made fun of Bladers imaginary girlfriend as he is on a trolling rampage. Out of that, you decide to call me out as a jerk. For the ONE post.

I am chill. You're just being a jerk which i needed to point out.

Yes. Yes we do.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    you ain't gotta explain that shit to me. whatever helps sleep tonight knowing your girl is a tranny compared to mine.
    plz post a pic of you and her. He could of taken this pic off of anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    plz post a pic of you and her. He could of taken this pic off of anywhere
    Well I can't track it off the internet. So it's either from facebook, or he's telling the truth. But there's nothing to brag about really.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

So this is the dyke? Man what the ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Jello
    Looks like the high guy I saw in a chief keef video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFEhJfUcD1Q&t=1m29s
    I knew who you were talking about before I clicked the link.

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    So this is the dyke? Man what the ****.
    Don't hate. Appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by LBJMVP
    calm down... it was a bad joke, but damn.

a picture a little kid trying to trick a guy by telling him there is something on his shirt so he can flick his nose and the guy not failing for it. and the kid says

"oh gosh, i got the last guy"

you come outta no where and say

"hey kid, you think your hot shit? that joke sucks dick you little fa[FONT="Arial"]ggot[/FONT], how old are you."
    "You're VS Your" ... how old are you? Please tell us YOU'RE still in HS. The sad reality is, YOU'RE probably in your early 20's and still demonstrating the basic English skills of a 5th, perhaps 6th or 7th grader at the most in some remote "behind" areas of the country such as in the middle of nowhere Montana or inner city Baltimore; pick your poison.

So again, how old are YOU?

You call me a "fa[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]got" ... and this obviously unwarranted, whereas I call you a mental midget, an imbecile incapable of distinguishing the difference between the all so common and all so basic you're VS your (and please, don't start with that lame ass grammar police bullshit, this is elementary shit, you 20 some year old "kid") ... so if anything, you can thank me for this post, helping you see the basic light in such a dark place (speaking of your mental capacity and up until this point understanding) in the midst of needing such saving and clarification.
    Last edited by Legend of Josh; 08-11-2012 at 01:08 AM.

I think you troll here hard as a mutfu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ka and you just like the attention. You give Godzuki a run for his (or her) money.
    But I aint trolling. I'm ****ing serious right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Batz
    Well I can't track it off the internet. So it's either from facebook, or he's telling the truth. But there's nothing to brag about really.
    It's true and my feelings for her are true And if it offends u, bite your mother fcking tongue!

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    i made fun of Bladers imaginary girlfriend as he is on a trolling rampage. Out of that, you decide to call me out as a jerk. For the ONE post.

I am chill. You're just being a jerk which i needed to point out.
    Yeah, I'm the jerk when you've been attempting to trash me in anything and everything I post lately ... when I've never said anything about you, ever, until here lately when you've been talking shit to me directly.

LOL, I honest to God never knew anything about you, yet you post shit about me like you've known me since birth. Some creepy stalker type shit if you ask me, but what the hell do I know.