Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Default "I certainly wouldn't want to be married to somebody that can't win championships"

"If you're sacrificing time away from my fam for the benefit of winning championships, then winning 1 should happen every year." - Vanessa Bryant

What a dumb bird.

So a max contract, endorsement deals and MVP trophies wouldn't be enough to satisfy her?

Default Re: "I certainly wouldn't want to be married to somebody that can't win championships"

silly ho

Default Re: "I certainly wouldn't want to be married to somebody that can't win championships"

WifeBe

College star

**** bitches. Get titles.

Who the **** is she again? Some random dancer who got lucky cause some wonder kid fell for her.

[ [ Sickplicity ] ]

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    "If you're sacrificing time away from my fam for the benefit of winning championships, then winning 1 should happen every year." - Vanessa Bryant
    What?

panties in a knot over flirtbe's London 2012 fiasco

raep tiem

What a hoeeeeee

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hands of Iron
    What?
    Maddeningly moronic.

What a dumb bird.

So a max contract, endorsement deals and MVP trophies wouldn't be enough to satisfy her?
    http://youtu.be/Dbl7ft9Xvpc

ESPN take on this

Banned

Typical stupid Mexican. Can someone remind me why we let them in our country again?

I rule the local playground

This must be why she shot down Malone.

Banned

What a dumb bird.

It's quite incredible how the blokes at the sports media networks have made 'individuals winning team sport championships' part of the ingrained mindset of the retarded American public.

But then again, Kobe's wife and all his stans are that very base of American retardation. Intelligent people get where they get by using those retards at the bottom as a foot stool.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn
    This must be why she shot down Malone.
    Burn.

damn. she's got that killer mentality like Kobe.