Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Maeru Perinawa Achali TaLvsCuaL's Avatar

Default Re: Unsigned guys that never made it to the NBA that you always thought had it in them

Fran Vazquez, I always thought he would have a solid career as a back up center.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Default Re: Unsigned guys that never made it to the NBA that you always thought had it in them

Bodiroga never came to the NBA, I wonder how he would've done with his unorthodox style of play.

DeMarcus Nelson

Had all the skills needed to be a solid 2 guard off the bench, but I have no clue how he didn't get another opportunity in the NBA.

I mean he started 5 games for the Warriors as a rookie.

Former Bulls Fan.

Terrance Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot
    How exactly did he (a GM, not a coach) destroy Flynn's career? By drafting him too high? By giving him an opportunity to start right away?

Johnny Flynn destroyed Johnny Flynn's career by being a below-average professional basketball player.
    This. don't get it twisted yall. Flynn is trash.

Renardo Sidney next Z-Bo

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease JBrizzy's Avatar

How many times do I need to post before I can search the forum? And why??

Just use google to search threads here. much easier, trust me. type in the topic and follow it by insidehoops. you can get as specific as you want. Google has a great search engine for this forum.

example for this thread:

https://www.google.com/search?q=unsi...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

That guy who used to play for some college in the country. I don't remember his name, but he was suppose to be the next somebody

Saw a basketball once

Roshown McLeod - Duke
    Jay Williams - Duke

Never really got to see those 2 guys play manily because of injuries prematurely ended their careers. Would've loved to see what Jay Williams could've done in Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54
    The dude from Hoop Dreams.
    William Gates I am assuming. This guy was selected to be at the Nike ABCD camp in 1990 (summer). He had NBA guys on his roster of camp team lol.

In b4 Ed O'Bannon.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

some of you really need need to re-read the thread title its states players that never made it to the NBA

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
    Cota was so sick at UNC. Probably one of the 5 best passers I have ever seen.

Nice mix:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzzvvfWkm8c

dude has some rondo with him