Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    I rep Lakers!

Default DWade: "I don't know if Lebron has the ability to pass Jordan..."

"I don't know if (James) has the ability to surpass (Jordan) or not," Wade told ESPNChicago.com on Thursday during a promotional event for his Wade's World Foundation. "That's yet to be seen. My version as LeBron being on par with Michael is this: They're both on the golf course. Michael's on the 18th hole. LeBron is somewhere on like the fourth hole. He's got a long way to go, but he's on par to get to the 18th hole.
    http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story...michael-jordan

I agree. I find it funny that people think that 1 ring puts him on pace for 4 more like its gonna be easy. 1 ring is NOTHING he will never be on Kobe's level let alone Jordan's.

Default Re: DWade: "I don't know if Lebron has the ability to pass Jordan..."

Wade is right

OP has an obvious agenda though
    Last edited by DaSeba5; 08-24-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Already equal to Kobe tho

Not airballing my layups anymore

Lebron Is mad right now. Lol.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
    http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story...michael-jordan

I agree. I find it funny that people think that 1 ring puts him on pace for 4 more like its gonna be easy. 1 ring is NOTHING he will never be on Kobe's level let alone Jordan's.

Lebron is already better than Kobe has ever been, f.ag boy

College superstar

This could be one of the smartest things Wade has ever said. In order for Lebron to catch MJ in terms of career greatness he can't think that he's already there. This could be a great motivation tactic. Wade understands that the more Lebron wins the more he wins also.

I rep Lakers!

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Already equal to Kobe tho
    Last time I checked 5rings & 2FMvps > 1ring & 1FMvp

And then you can take into consideration that Kobe will gunning for #6 this yr

woah.....

Quote Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
    Last time I checked 5rings & 2FMvps > 1ring & 1FMvp

And then you can take into consideration that Kobe will gunning for #6 this yr
    3 sidekick rings and one where he got carried by his teammates in game 7 of the Finals

Lebron is the better player.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    3 sidekick rings and one where he got carried by his teammates in game 7 of the Finals

I thought we've been over this yesterday and the day before.....

Made that high school varsity squad

All that and he's still a general consensus top 10 player of all time. Stay mad.

Meanwhile,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFe8KUEQdn4

Quote Originally Posted by swag2011
    All that and he's still a general consensus top 10 player of all time. Stay mad.

Meanwhile,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFe8KUEQdn4

Not mad at all. I ahave Kobe on as 7 in my top 10 all time players. Doesn't change the fact that current Lebron is better than any version of Kobe. And thats a fact.

Lebron. Goat sidekick

If 3 of Kobe's don't count, your heros only 1 doesn't count.

I find it odd that Wade thinks he's only on the fourth hole LBJ has been in the league nearly a decade and we've probably have seen the best of LBJ and he still got a ton of work to do. He might challenge but I wouldn't bet on it.