Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Lebronyte Kryptonite

Default Re: DWade: "I don't know if Lebron has the ability to pass Jordan..."

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Yeah Lebron had an amazing run facing juggernauts such as an injury depleted Knicks team, Pacers and old Boston team lmao. Lebrons run was great but now all of a sudden his teammates are garbage(he plays with 2 superstars) lebron ******gers are the worst making it sound like he played with the bobcats
    Yeah, it's the same mantra when he played in Cleveland. Saying "Lebron is the best player on the team," now that he's in Miami, is their round about way of trying to say he won all by himself

Lakers bout to get their 16th championship and Kobe his 6th. Mitch just pissed all over your championship cruise. Enjoy that one rings clowns.

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by jlip
    This could be one of the smartest things Wade has ever said. In order for Lebron to catch MJ in terms of career greatness he can't think that he's already there. This could be a great motivation tactic. Wade understands that the more Lebron wins the more he wins also.
    He didn't say anything bad but he should have dodged the question to be honest.

Should have said something like, "That's really not my job to do. I don't get paid to rank the All-Time list. My job is to win championships with LeBron and the Miami Heat."
    Last edited by AK47DR91; 08-24-2012 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Lol
    What did Lebron actually do that makes him more impactful?

I know that the Cavs were a pretty bad team sans Lebron before '10, but they provided what James needed. Outside shooting. That's the right cast for Lebron. That got him a chip this year.

The Heat were just superior to the Cavs, but the style of play was very reminding. Lebron doesn't need a ATG big man, because he needs the paint for himself. That's why Bosh is actually a good fit for him on offensive, Love would fit aswell.

Kobe needs a big, because he's actually the shooter. He doesn't need space in the paint as much as Lebron.

Local High School Star

In case you guys forgot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKDyV404HXs

^ a glimpse of kobe's prime

Quote Originally Posted by po3try
    Yea well Wade is right, except Jordan is on hole #1 and Lebron is somewhere #11-#13
    analogy fail