Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: DWade: "I don't know if Lebron has the ability to pass Jordan..."

When people talk about Lebron's playoff run in comparison to any of Kobe's, its literally only Kobe fans/Lebron haters that actually think any of Kobe's playoff runs are even ARGUABLY as good as Lebron's 2012 playoff run. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    When people talk about Lebron's playoff run in comparison to any of Kobe's, its literally only Kobe fans/Lebron haters that actually think any of Kobe's playoff runs are even ARGUABLY as good as Lebron's 2012 playoff run. Coincidence?
    Don't be a moron. Kobe's 01, 02, 09, and 10 playoff runs were amazing.

College superstar

When people talk about Lebron's playoff run in comparison to any of Kobe's, its literally only Lebron fans/Kobe haters that actually think any of Kobe's playoff runs aren't even ARGUABLY as good as Lebron's 2012 playoff run. Coincidence?

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    So lebron is a better player in your eyes why exactly???

Rings, achievements etc Kobe>bron
    Footwork,shooting,post moves Kobe>bron
    Don't even get started on clutchness, lebron is still shit when the pressure is on.
    Lebron is a better passer and rebounder, he should be at his size.

I just don't see how ppl can rate bronzey so highly, especially in all time standings as his career is only half over. Kobe's longevity is also hugely in his favour, after all these years he's still a beast

Lebron is better at almost everything than Kobe aside from shooting. I don't care how Kobe scores, Lebron does it in a way more efficient manner. Im not denying he has Bron beat in achievements. Because that is a fact. But if im building a team, Im taking Lebron. Again, that jmo. I feel he is the better player and has been for awhile now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ne 1
    When people talk about Lebron's playoff run in comparison to any of Kobe's, its literally only Lebron fans/Kobe haters that actually think any of Kobe's playoff runs aren't even ARGUABLY as good as Lebron's 2012 playoff run. Coincidence?
    Come on, son, Kobe has had some great runs too.

obvious agenda is obvious

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Don't be a moron. Kobe's 01, 02, 09, and 10 playoff runs were amazing.
    What's moronic about it? Just speaking the truth. I haven't heard one unbiased person say any of his are as good. I've also never heard any of the media react to any of Kobe's playoff runs the way they did to Lebron's. Have you?

And I never said those runs weren't amazing.

Banned

considering it was in a lockout year where everyone got injured

considering it was against 3 pathetic teams in the east

considering it was against a finals team that never got there before

considering hes playing with 2 other hall of famers to take away pressure

then

considering kobe played in a real season/ against much better competition in 2009 and 2010/ and averaged 30/6/5 in 2 consecutive playoffs with only pau gasol as his only other allstar when andrew bynum was still only a 6-8ppg playoff performer riding the bench

i would say yes... kobe bryants 2 titles as finals mvp are both better than lebrons 2012 showing

but forget all that... even if lebron fans were right ( which they rarely are )

kobe has 5 titles averaging great numbers

kobe is 5 for 7 in finals

lebron is 1 for 3

its not even close. log off and quit wasting our time

lebrons an 11-15 all time player... good great grand wonderful

kobes in line for a top 3 goat status

lebrons at best gonna bump hakeem for #10 all time

and thats assuming he gets another title

lebron fans think its so easy to win titles now that he has one. they forget it took lebron 9 years and allot of luck to get that 1 and only

Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Not mad at all. I ahave Kobe on as 7 in my top 10 all time players. Doesn't change the fact that current Lebron is better than any version of Kobe. And thats a fact.
    truth even tho u a Lebron nut hugger it seems

Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

then

considering kobe played in a real season/ against much better competition in 2009 and 2010/ and averaged 30/6/5 in 2 consecutive playoffs with only pau gasol as his only other allstar when andrew bynum was still only a 6-8ppg playoff performer riding the bench

i would say yes... kobe bryants 2 titles as finals mvp are both better than lebrons 2012 showing

lebron is 1 for 3

lebron fans think its so easy to win titles now that he has one. they forget it took lebron 9 years and allot of luck to get that 1 and only
    Lebron's teammates were hurt also. You think Rose would have made that much of a difference? come on mane.

Okc was completely healthy and they blew their head off quite easily.

You have Hakeem at 10? woah ok smh.

I'm 29 and my rank from what I seen with my own eyes is

1. MJ
    2. Duncan
    3. Shaq
    4. Kobe
    5. Lebron
    6. Barkley
    7. Malone
    8. Hakeem

I didn't see Magic play except in The Finals sadly, but I'd probably rank him 2nd of all time.

This year's version of Lebron was better than any version of Kobe though. Lebron will have to win at least 2 more rings and 2 more FMVP to reach Kobe level in history though.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Lebron. Goat sidekick

If 3 of Kobe's don't count, your heros only 1 doesn't count.
    What's hilarious is how they willingly sat there creating all these ridiculous theories, for the sole purpose of trying to diminish Kobe career and accomplishments. And now watching them scramble for cover from the same nonsense they created is priceless

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

then

lebron is 1 for 3

Not surprisingly, this didn't dispute my point at all.

I rep Lakers!

Is it a confidence that most people hyping up Lebron 2012 are Lebron nut huggers? Lebron's 2012 shorten season run wasn't even on par with Kobe's 2009 & 2010 runs.

I rep Lakers!

What's moronic about it? Just speaking the truth. I haven't heard one unbiased person say any of his are as good. I've also never heard any of the media react to any of Kobe's playoff runs the way they did to Lebron's. Have you?

And I never said those runs weren't amazing.
    But you were probably 5yrs old during Kobe's 3 peat...

Lebron's 2012 run is great. Kobe's 01, 09, 10 were also great, with 09 being the best outta the 3.

09 ~ 2012 imo.
    01 =< 2012, just by a hair.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
    Is it a confidence that most people hyping up Lebron 2012 are Lebron nut huggers? Lebron's 2012 shorten season run wasn't even on par with Kobe's 2009 & 2010 runs.
    Most people that hype up anyone are biased. But there are a good amount of unbiased people that take that position as opposed to the other. Thats my point.