Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default High School Basketball Star "Tony Farmer" Beating His Ex Girlfriend!

Banned

Default Re: High School Basketball Star "Tony Farmer" Beating His Ex Girlfriend!

Default Re: High School Basketball Star "Tony Farmer" Beating His Ex Girlfriend!

Why is he tripping over some ho? There's plenty more where that came from, especially for someone with his status.

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Good. He should have gotten longer than 3 years. Guy is a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Good. He should have gotten longer than 3 years. Guy is a moron.
    Thought he got 7 years..

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots
    Thought he got 7 years..
    will only serve 3 because he is serving all of his sentences concurrently.

Such a shame to throw away your future like that.
    His girlfriend actually tried to defend him at the trial.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    will only serve 3 because he is serving all of his sentences concurrently.

Such a shame to throw away your future like that.
    I've seen worse shit that never got anyone in trouble, working as a bouncer.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    She, that's why he's in jail.

He should have got a lawyer.

BA DUM TISH.

But seriously, if she felt that bad for him why didn't she drop the charges (assuming she pressed them). It's at this point I must stress my grasp of law is next to nothing, so, I don't know if it's possible to take a human being to court and send them to jail, even if the victim(s) don't want it to come to that.

What a piece of sh!t.

Man, what good will this prison sentence do? He's still young, obviously headed to college and has a chance to do something good with his life. Give him another punishment..

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Man, what good will this prison sentence do? He's still young, obviously headed to college and has a chance to do something good with his life. Give him another punishment..
    ugh, didn't he drag his girlfriend by her hair to his car and then kidnapped her or some shit?

Dude sounds like a legit asshole and if he got out this time he'll probably end up getting arrested in 3-4 years time.

Banned

Do you not know what he did or something? Or do you not care because he is good at basketball?

The stupid pu[COLOR="Black"]s[/COLOR]sy is going where he belongs, locked up in a cage.

What exactly did he do? And why is his girlfriend asking for them to let him off the hook?

Banned

What exactly did he do? And why is his girlfriend asking for them to let him off the hook?
    Farmer assaulted Lane, dragged her by her hair outside the building and then took her cellphone, bank card, computer and car keys in a scene that was captured on video outside her apartment building.
    Probably because like most dumb b!tches, she had a spontaneous recovery, meaning she just suddenly loved him again and started trusting him and forgetting all the stupid things he just did to her, or she had stockholm syndrome.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by SilkyJohnson
    She, that's why he's in jail.

He should have got a lawyer.

BA DUM TISH.

But seriously, if she felt that bad for him why didn't she drop the charges (assuming she pressed them). It's at this point I must stress my grasp of law is next to nothing, so, I don't know if it's possible to take a human being to court and send them to jail, even if the victim(s) don't want it to come to that.
    I think she has been abused so long she is messed up in the head, like those abused housewives that make excuses and blame themselves for when their husbands beat them. That's why the law sometimes has to take action.

I saw a report on this case on the young turks youtube account, you can see the video of him attacking her. The way she flinches when he approaches her i dont think this is the first time he has hit her. Supposedly after he was charged he sent her threatening text messages.