Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Chris Bosh:"Lakers Have The Best Team...On Paper"

Quote Originally Posted by game3524
    The Lakers are a poor matchup for Miami.

Their like Dallas on steroids.
    They haven't even played a game yet. So you're pulling this conclusion from your ass.
    Last edited by PJR; 08-24-2012 at 05:55 PM.

My favorite non-Laker player.

Local High School Star TheeBeast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arifgokcen
    Lebron had the best losing performance of all time against magic.

and lebron scored 51points against magic.

Since 2008-2009 season artest wasnt even able to slow down lebron.He is powerful enough to hold his own against lebron in the post however lebron is gonna be playing PF not SF and this is gonna push brown to make some lineup changes.Another thing is lebron is much faster and slightly stronger than artest
    Check out his last 4 games against Dwight:
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...1&p2=howardw01

1.33%
    2.64%
    3.35%
    4.28%

Against Artest, he's a career average of 46 fg%

Last four games:
    57%
    41%
    44%
    46%

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...1&p2=artesro01

Name any SF that could defend Lebron better than Artest
    Last edited by TheeBeast; 08-24-2012 at 06:06 PM.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by LABean

My favorite non-Laker player.

The calmness on Boshiraptor's face terrifies me immensely. Behind its blank, calculating demeanour is a mental process that is operating at internet speed, precisely working out when the best moment is to strike with a bottle of champagne to shower you to death with. And as you lay beneath its cold, menacing gaze struggling to gasp for precious air which is at a premium because of the torrent of equally premium liquids you're being subjected to, it would be appropriate if your final thoughts consisted of praising the impressive majesty that is The Boshiraptor.

Chris Bosh has always been a solid dude, and his comments about the Lakers just adds to his pimp status. Great comments, Chris.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

I personally think if it comes down to a Finals series where everyone is HEALTHY. Wade can outplay Kobe, Bosh can outplay Gasol, and LeBron can outplay everyone. I think the defense of Miami will eventually catch up to LA, and it won't allow Nash to run the offense comfortably.
    Last edited by EnoughSaid; 08-24-2012 at 06:21 PM.

why do they have to start from scratch?

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    Bosh can outplay Bosh

Im honestly more curious to see who you meant to put there instead of bosh. cause god knows it cant be howard.

Quote Originally Posted by Levity

Im honestly more curious to see who you meant to put there instead of bosh. cause god knows it cant be howard.
    MY BAD. Shit probably ****ing up because I fell asleep at 2 last night and had to wake up at 6. Shit. Meant Gasol btw.

I like the hype Miami gets for their defense, but goddamn we have 3 of the best defenders of their position with Kobe, Artest, and Dwight. I'd like to see how this team ranks in defense at the end of the season.

Local High School Star lakerspng's Avatar

I personally think if it comes down to a Finals series where everyone is HEALTHY. Wade can outplay Kobe, Bosh can outplay Bosh, and LeBron can outplay everyone. I think the defense of Miami will eventually catch up to LA, and it won't allow Nash to run the offense comfortably.
    Wade certainly is not outplaying Kobe, in case you missed the matchup this year, it was downright embarrassing.

Gasol and Bosh is a wash.

LBJ is clearly better than MWP, but in any given game Kobe can negate his impact, by turning it up a notch himself. He can outscore Lebron any day or any week, only place Lakers have no answer for Lebron whatsoever, is on the fast break.

Heat have no answer for Howard.

Heat cannot match Nash.

Lakers are just not a good matchup for Miami.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheeBeast
    I like the hype Miami gets for their defense, but goddamn we have 3 of the best defenders of their position with Kobe, Artest, and Dwight. I'd like to see how this team ranks in defense at the end of the season.
    Are you acting like LeBron himself has struggled against Dwight at Center? You that 50 pt + game were all jump shots he wrecked that nikka named dwight

Quote Originally Posted by lakerspng
    Wade certainly is not outplaying Kobe, in case you missed the matchup this year, it was downright embarrassing.

Gasol and Bosh is a wash.

LBJ is clearly better than MWP, but in any given game Kobe can negate his impact, by turning it up a notch himself. He can outscore Lebron any day or any week, only place Lakers have no answer for Lebron whatsoever, is on the fast break.

Heat have no answer for Howard.

Heat cannot match Nash.

Lakers are just not a good matchup for Miami.
    So are we going to base stuff of one game? Come on now. Kobe outplayed Wade, yes, but I can easily show you games where Wade played better than Kobe in the past 2-3 years. Kobe will get SHUT DOWN by LeBron if needed, who is a terrific on-ball defender.

And Miami can throw Anthony, Pittman, and Bosh at Howard, who I don't think is a great post scorer anyhow...

Finally, Chalmers is one of the best defenders at the PG spot, and will lock down Nash if needed. Wade can switch onto Nash as well, and have LeBron slide down to stick Kobe.

Stuff can go both ways my man, I just don't see the Lakers being better than Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by BrickingStar
    Are you acting like LeBron himself has struggled against Dwight at Center? You that 50 pt + game were all jump shots he wrecked that nikka named dwight
    Yeah but those perimeter jump shots won't be landing when he plays Artest, and those layups won't be going in so easily with Dwight in the paint

Local High School Star lakerspng's Avatar

So are we going to base stuff of one game? Come on now. Kobe outplayed Wade, yes, but I can easily show you games where Wade played better than Kobe in the past 2-3 years. Kobe will get SHUT DOWN by LeBron if needed, who is a terrific on-ball defender.

And Miami can throw Anthony, Pittman, and Bosh at Howard, who I don't think is a great post scorer anyhow...

Finally, Chalmers is one of the best defenders at the PG spot, and will lock down Nash if needed. Wade can switch onto Nash as well, and have LeBron slide down to stick Kobe.

Stuff can go both ways my man, I just don't see the Lakers being better than Miami.
    we shall see. I see Miami as a very fortunate team that is incredibly top heavy in talent that have no real team chemistry, that played a shell-shocked first timer in the finals and was able to do just enough to get a ring.