Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast
    ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

Default Re: If Kobe Can't Win It All in 2013 Then He Should NOT Be Top 10

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    He's just mad heated cuz nobody's buying into his hater nonsense, that's all
    Hmm I see, PTSD' signs are retreating since there is no writing the names in brackets. Fight it brah, thats right.

Quote Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
    Hmm I see, PTSD' signs are retreating since there is no writing the names in brackets. Fight it brah, thats right.
    LOL.

Holy sh*t I literally laughed out loud in tears over that comment.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

You also said Kobe is equal to Moses Malone: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=270443&page=5

Good luck with all that

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    LOL.

Holy sh*t I literally laughed out loud in tears over that comment.
    Yeah....I know....right?

What killed me, was how the idiot actually posted that Kobe was equal to Malone. Then when I asked him to explain it, he(left4dead) IMMMEDIATELY ran away like a scalded dog. Now he wants to come back up in here, acting like he has credibility. Pure comedy gold

You also said Kobe is equal to Moses Malone: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=270443&page=5

Good luck with all that

Yeah....I know....right?

What killed me, was how the idiot actually posted that Kobe was equal to Malone. Then when I asked him to explain it, he(left4dead) IMMMEDIATELY ran away like a scalded dog. Now he wants to come back up in here, acting like he has credibility. Pure comedy gold
    He made a funny comment at your expense. I kind of like the guy. I wouldn't rank Malone above Kobe (far from it), but that is perfectably excusable based on the above comment, which I find incredibly accurate in your description.

Everytime you call someone a Kobehater, you yourself have absolutely no credibility.

If you are a Kobed*cksucker (which you are), you have absolutely no grounds to call someone a Kobehater.

You are not in the position to do so because you have Kobe's pen*s so deeply lodged in your throat you are sneezing out cummshots.

You have no credibility either LakersFIEND. He might be wrong in his statement but everything that comes out of your mouth has nothing to do with reason or logic but just a sheer fascination with your cult leader.

He's not half as bad as you.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 08-29-2012 at 04:04 AM.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

He made a funny comment at your expense. I kind of like the guy. I wouldn't rank Malone above Kobe (far from it), but that is perfectably excusable based on the above comment, which I find incredibly accurate in your description.
    So...the clown(left4dead) posts some b.s. he can't back up, and a ret**d(rambo) like you(rambo) believes it anyway, even though he CAN'T prove anything? So...to break it down even further, you're(rambo) pretty much saying, you're(rambo) a brainless moron(rambo) who believes ANYTHING. Then he(rambo) has the nerve to actually sit there, and try to say other people don't have credibility. Keeping in mind, YOU'RE(rambo) the same dumba**(rambo) who just ADMITTED to believing anything. I'd really stop posting and shut the hell up if I were you, cuzz you're not doing yourself any favors saying ret**ded sh*t like that. Pure dumba**(rambo)
    Last edited by LakersReign; 08-29-2012 at 04:18 AM.

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

So...the clown(left4dead) posts some b.s. he can't back up, and a ret**d(rambo) like you(rambo) believes it anyway, even though he CAN'T prove anything? So...to break it down even further, you're(rambo) pretty much saying, you're(rambo) a brainless moron(rambo) who believes ANYTHING. I'd really stop posting and shut the hell up if I were you. Pure dumba**(rambo)
    I cant back up my words haa? I will send an invitation to my old friend Matt (from our NBA forum back then) to confirm my claims. And than what would happen? You would call us both clowns. Go back in mental hospital you psycho before you kill somebody. PTSD can be a really serious issue.

And you are negating your own words with quoting my post. It says Kobe/Malone/Oscar interchangeable and you still keep saying that I said Malone is better than Kobe.

So...the clown(left4dead) posts some b.s. he can't back up, and a ret**d(rambo) like you(rambo) believes it anyway, even though he CAN'T prove anything? So...to break it down even further, you're(rambo) pretty much saying, you're(rambo) a brainless moron(rambo) who believes ANYTHING. I'd really stop posting and shut the hell up if I were you. Pure dumba**(rambo)
    Here is a prime example of you taking something entirely out of context.

I hope the entire forum reads what you just did and remember how you pull this kind of bullsh*t over and over again.

You are just pathetic dude. Sad. You blatantly took a direct statement and turn it into something else.

I clearly said I do not support his statement but I liked how he pointed out your PTSD (which you have blatantly shown over and over again by writing out names in parenthesis).

I don't know why you do this sh*t; if you think it's cute, there are no girls around to impress; if you are trying to remember who you are talking to by writing out their name everytime you address them, then you simply have the attention span of a 2 year old. Either way, I feel sorry for you.

You're acting like a little child getting all pussied up whenever anyone talks about the Lakers.

Seriously, it's annoying and totally unnecessary. Real talk.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 08-29-2012 at 04:22 AM.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

I cant back up my words haa? I will send an invitation to my old friend Matt (from our NBA forum back then) to confirm my claims. And than what would happen? You would call us both clowns. Go back in mental hospital you psycho before you kill somebody. PTSD can be a really serious issue.

And you are negating your own words with quoting my post. It says Kobe/Malone/Oscar interchangeable and you still keep saying that I said Malone is better than Kobe.
    Ok...since you're(left4dead) so desperate for me to play your ret**ded game, where you(left4dead) make sh*t up , then play off the burden of proof on somebody else. Even though you're(left4dead) the one, making the allegations, then...fine....let's play. But know this: I WILL beat you(left4dead) at your own game, and that's a promise

https://www.google.co.vi/#hl=en&scli...w=1024&bih=475

No such event EVER happened to any such person....whomever "rob flemming" is. I don't have PTSD, cuz I've NEVER been to Iraqi, nor have I EVER been in the military. And...my name IS NOT "rob flemming." So...now what b***h(left4dead)? You say otherwise, then prove it. Prove me wrong....I DARE YOU

left4dead on that one: EXPOSED(left4dead)!!!!

(Now watch carefully as he(left4dead) runs away like a scalded dog(left4dead)....AGAIN, cuz he already knows he(left4dead) made the whole thing up. Just like I've been saying from jump)

Seriously, it's annoying and totally unnecessary. Real talk.

You(rambo) and your boyfriend left4dead, are BOTH completely full of sh*t. Seriously....real talk.
    Last edited by LakersReign; 08-29-2012 at 05:23 AM.

Local High School Star kenny817's Avatar

Kobe stans can no longer hate on the Lebron parade for him being on a stacked team. The Lakers are easily the most stacked team in recent memory. In comparison, if this was the late 90s, they would have the best SG (Jordan), the best center (The Dream), and 2nd best PG (Stockton) on their team.

If Kobe can't win it all this year, I don't see how he can even be in the top 10. I know the argument will be "Oh he's got 5 rings." That is just a generic argument. Robert Horry has 8 rings and that does not reflect the SUBSTANCE of his real contributions on the court. Karl Malone is one of the greatest players I have ever seen but he has absolutely no rings.

Just real talk.

Kobe just aint got it if he can't pull this one off.

lulz

Lebronyte Kryptonite

CALLED IT!!!!
    POSTED TODAY @450am:
    (Now watch carefully as he(left4dead) runs away like a scalded dog(left4dead)....AGAIN, cuz he already knows he(left4dead) made the whole thing up. Just like I've been saying from jump)

"Buh....buh....buh....buh....his name is rob flemming.....and...and...and...and....he's been in Iraq....and....and...and...and...he was captured and raped by terrorists....and....and....and....and....he now has PTSD cuz of it.And....and....and....and....and....I really believe that."

Now when REAL PROOF is posted that N-O-N-E of that is even remotely true, he(left4dead) responds, by dipping out like a b***h(left4dead), as I predicted he(left4dead) would

Last edited by LakersReign; 08-29-2012 at 04:23 PM.

Saw a basketball once

CALLED IT!!!!
    POSTED TODAY @450am:

"Buh....buh....buh....buh....his name is rob flemming.....and...and...and...and....he's been in Iraq....and....and...and...and...he was captured and raped by terrorists....and....and....and....and....he now has PTSD cuz of it.And....and....and....and....and....I really believe that."

Now when REAL PROOF is posted that N-O-N-E of that is even remotely true, he(left4dead) responds, by dipping out like a b***h(left4dead), as I predicted he(left4dead) would

dude you're a freaking loser

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Mad as ****

I'm the idiot? Ok let's sum up this entire thread.

1. A point was made: if Kobe cannot win anymore rings especially with this stacked team, his legacy will diminish.

2. All of a sudden, a pack of Kobe hyenas started flooding this thread expressing their deep conviction and love for their cult leader. Even LakersReign shed a tear as he types the letters 5-R-I-N-G-S.

3. The argument then centers around a bunch of excuses: first was age. If age was such a factor, then why was Kobe 1st all NBA and why was Nash running circles around some rookies and sophomores last season? It seems like age is an asset in this case rather than a negative.

4. Second was: Kobe has cement his legacy. Another stupid ass argument; no legacies are cement in stone. If Kobe is bringing in 5 rings to the top ten, he is going to get reamed in a decade or so when newer and better stars come along. Guys like Bird, Magic, Jordan, and Russell are gonna be there for a long time because both of their hands are covered in rings. Kobe only has one hand while the other one is holding his d*ck.

Which goes back to my main conclusion: Kobe still has a lot of work to do; the next 2-5 years or however long he chooses to play, will have a huge impact on whether or not he is a generational player. Right now, at best he will be top 10 for a decade or so and, at worse, he'll be knocked out within 5-7 years after retirement.
    doesnt magic have 5 rings you idiot? and bird has like 3 if I remember correctly . Do you actually follow the NBA or just try to hate on Kobe to prop on lebron? How old are you again?
    Last edited by Bandito; 09-07-2012 at 04:41 PM.

Just calling it like it is.

*bump