Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Default Re: If Kobe Can't Win It All in 2013 Then He Should NOT Be Top 10

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkhearts
    What happens if Lebron doesn't win this year with the stacked team of his?
    His legacy will diminished.

My point is legit. I stand by it.

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

The real question is, if my Lakers got beaten in the final by the heat. Will Lebron kick Kobe out of top ten?

These oranges are good.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24

You're an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    You're an idiot
    I'm the idiot? Ok let's sum up this entire thread.

1. A point was made: if Kobe cannot win anymore rings especially with this stacked team, his legacy will diminish.

2. All of a sudden, a pack of Kobe hyenas started flooding this thread expressing their deep conviction and love for their cult leader. Even LakersReign shed a tear as he types the letters 5-R-I-N-G-S.

3. The argument then centers around a bunch of excuses: first was age. If age was such a factor, then why was Kobe 1st all NBA and why was Nash running circles around some rookies and sophomores last season? It seems like age is an asset in this case rather than a negative.

4. Second was: Kobe has cement his legacy. Another stupid ass argument; no legacies are cement in stone. If Kobe is bringing in 5 rings to the top ten, he is going to get reamed in a decade or so when newer and better stars come along. Guys like Bird, Magic, Jordan, and Russell are gonna be there for a long time because both of their hands are covered in rings. Kobe only has one hand while the other one is holding his d*ck.

Which goes back to my main conclusion: Kobe still has a lot of work to do; the next 2-5 years or however long he chooses to play, will have a huge impact on whether or not he is a generational player. Right now, at best he will be top 10 for a decade or so and, at worse, he'll be knocked out within 5-7 years after retirement.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 08-27-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    Yes, you(rambo) are, and I agree 100%!!!!

Real sad that it took you(rambo) 9 pages to figure that one out though
    Y'know what is funny? I was joking about how you wake up and the first thing you do is to jump on ISH and post. It's like 12pm and your ugly ass is still posting AFTER you went to sleep at 4am.

Be honest and please answer this question seriously: do you have a life?

LakersReign, why do you (lakersreign) put the person you (lakersreign) are responding too in parentheses? What's the point of that?

You know what's really pathetic(rambo)? It's how you(rambo) sit there, BLATANTLY MAKING STUFF UP, believe it, then turn right around and BEG me to agree with you, to give you(rambo) the credibility you(rambo) OBVIOUSLY don't have. Then on top of all that, have the nerve to claim to supposedly have a life outside of the internet. Cuz according to you(rambo) that's supposedly the sort of thing people with lives outside of the internet supposedly do. Good luck with all that
    It's not me dude. It's you. Like I said, I'm not a Kobe hater, you're just a Kobe dick s*cker. You have his throbbing p**nis solely resting on the tip of your tongue. All this hate is from you. I have been logical, reasonable, and above all I have supported each and everyone of my premises.

You on the other hand, can argue none.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

It's not me dude. It's you. Like I said, I'm not a Kobe hater, you're just a Kobe dick s*cker. You have his throbbing p**nis solely resting on the tip of your tongue. All this hate is from you. I have been logical, reasonable, and above all I have supported each and everyone of my premises.

You on the other hand, can argue none.
    You(rambo) seriously NEED to take Lebron's d**k out of your(rambo) mouth....FIRST....BEFORE...you(rambo) say stuff like that. It'll make you(rambo) look like less of a pure dumba**(rambo)

Just gotta love it how he(rambo) blows a gasket, starts posting a bunch of bullsh*t he(rambo) MADE UP, that has nothing to do with anything. Then turns right around and tries to claim he's supposedly being reasonable
    Last edited by LakersReign; 08-27-2012 at 01:09 PM.

You(rambo) seriously NEED to take Lebron's d**k out of your(rambo) mouth....FIRST....BEFORE...you(rambo) say stuff like that. It'll make you(rambo) look like less of a pure dumba**(rambo)
    Then argue the premises dumbsh*t.

Trust me, you're the one looking really stupid if you can't put up a proper rebuttal.

Very good NBA starter

Shouldn't Dwight get the blame if they lose? Considering he's the best player?

Isn't that how it usually goes?

And if they do win, does Kobe move up all-time? Or does it "not count" like the 3-peat?

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Then argue the premises dumbsh*t.

Trust me, you're the one looking really stupid if you can't put up a proper rebuttal.
    Child(rambo) please

Keep trying to bait me into "debating" your own(rambo) Kobe hater opinion, you backed up with nothing more than your own Kobe hater opinion. Trying to fool reasonable people into buying into your(rambo) hater crap. I couldn't help but notice how you(rambo) still CAN'T AND WON'T show us these supposed "people" who supposedly agree with you? Coincidence, or recurring pattern? Most of the replies in this thread call you a moron, which is pretty much the correct response. Which of course, you(rambo) CONVENIENTLY ignore, simply cuz it doesn't fit your agenda. Big surprise. Good luck with all that
    Last edited by LakersReign; 08-27-2012 at 01:17 PM.

College superstar

speaking of accolades, which mean SO MUCH. pretty funny how kobe is 2nd on his own starting backcourt in MVPS. with 2 teammates with a DPOY but not sidekick boy? Lmao. gonna be hilarious when they taunt kobe in the locker room about this.

Child(rambo) please

Keep trying to bait me into "debating" your own(rambo) Kobe hater opinion, you backed up with nothing more than your own Kobe hater opinion. Trying to fool reasonable people into buying into your(rambo) hater crap. Most of the replies in this thread call you a moron, which is pretty much the correct response. Which of course, you(rambo) CONVENIENTLY ignore, simply cuz it doesn't fit your agenda. Big surprise. Good luck with all that
    LOL.

Do you even know what an debate is? Someone presents an argument, supports the premise, and arrives at the conclusion.

Then waits for the rebuttal.

So basically, you're just caving in like a little b*tch.

Very good NBA starter

That's OK. He can just point out that he has more rings than all them combined.