Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Can centers be considered clutch

I thought you're the one who's always saying Wilt wasn't a choker?
    Pop the quote I said that, please.

I said he's great elimination game player. I never said he didn't have his own chokes though.... I said every great player does.

Wilt's choking is over blown though.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
    What a terrible shot? You want a career 20% three point shooter taking that shot if you're the Suns.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Pop the quote I said that, please.

I said he's great elimination game player. I never said he didn't have his own chokes though.... I said every great player does.

Wilt's choking is over blown though.
    Okay fine. Don't single out my posts and ignore Millwad's insane anti-Wilt nonsense, then.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Okay fine. Don't single out my posts and ignore Millwad's insane anti-Wilt nonsense, then.
    It's not insane anti-Wilt "nonsense", a guy who lost a ring due horrible FT-shooting can't be considered one of the most clutch ever.

And I still find it funny, anytime I'm in a discussion with Jlauber you're the first one to have his nuts in your mouth and the same with Godzuki.

You've never called out Jlauber for some of his many crazy biased and misinforming posts and still you're here calling me out for calling Wilt for mentioning Wilt's horrible FT-shooting..

What's your problem kid, do you love Jlauber and Godzuki?

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    It's not insane anti-Wilt "nonsense", a guy who lost a ring due horrible FT-shooting can't be considered one of the most clutch ever.

And I still find it funny, anytime I'm in a discussion with Jlauber you're the first one to have his nuts in your mouth and the same with Godzuki.

You've never called out Jlauber for some of his many crazy biased and misinforming posts and still you're here calling me out for calling Wilt for mentioning Wilt's horrible FT-shooting..

What's your problem kid, do you love Jlauber and Godzuki?
    Ad hominem attacks, typical millwad
    Never mind the fact that you purposefully push JL's buttons

NBA rookie of the year

It's not insane to mention the fact that his horrible FT-shooting cost him one ring in '69, and as soon as you see that Jlauber is dumbfounded you're here to protect a 57 year old man.

And like that wasn't enough you write a shitty post to "own" me while you can't even get the games right and make up a game 7?

Get a life, what is this, like the 10th thread this month you've joined just to "own" me?

It's not insane to mention the fact that his horrible FT-shooting cost him one ring in '69, and as soon as you see that Jlauber is dumbfounded you're here to protect a 57 year old man.

And like that wasn't enough you write a shitty post to "own" me while you can't even get the games right and make up a game 7?

Get a life, what is this, like the 10th thread this month you've joined just to "own" me?
    LOL when did I say I "owned" you, I was clearly trolling to give you a taste of your own medicine, sorry you couldn't handle it.

NBA rookie of the year

Ad hominem attacks, typical millwad
    Never mind the fact that you purposefully push JL's buttons
    I made a great point which is really relevant, while he posted a bunch of cherry picked stats as proof for his clutchness, he didn't mention Wilt's horrible FT-shooting games from the FT-line which cost him a ring.

I can't care less that a grown man gets butthurt over true facts.

I made a great point which is really relevant, while he posted a bunch of cherry picked stats as proof for his clutchness, he didn't mention Wilt's horrible FT-shooting games from the FT-line which cost him a ring.

I can't care less that a grown man gets butthurt over true facts.
    Just ignore JL then

NBA rookie of the year

LOL when did I say I "owned" you, I was clearly trolling to give you a taste of your own medicine, sorry you couldn't handle it.
    My own medicine?

I made a valid point, you wrote a shitty post about a game that never existed just because you love to support Jlauber in every thread. What's your fetisch for him anyway?

My own medicine?

I made a valid point, you wrote a shitty post about a game that never existed just because you love to support Jlauber in every thread. What's your fetisch for him anyway?
    99% of your posts are in response to something JL said.

NBA rookie of the year

Just ignore JL then
    Just ignore joining every thread to make a dick ride while trying to "get" me..

I make valid points, you just ride his dick for some reason, you're basically stalking me. How many times have you followed me the last month on ISH really?

NBA rookie of the year

99% of your posts are in response to something JL said.
    Pure nonsense, you're not even coming with anything in this thread. You just ride Jlauber as usual.

Get a life.

Banned

Hakeem is a C and is clutch.

I rep Lakers!

Yup last year Bynum had some clutch plays.

And if you consider Gasol when he was playing at C at the end games during the 09 & 10 runs he had some clutch plays. Their impact defensively & their rebounding can be game changing.
    Last edited by WeGetRing2012; 08-25-2012 at 04:49 PM.