Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Default Re: In terms of impact which PF over Blake Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    If Bosh is a good defender than Blake is a solid one and @ Bosh being an excellent psser, even for his position.

But hey you use blocks per game to determine defense, which means ZBo isn't top 10 either since he can just score but is a blackhole, horrid defender, atrocious passer a.d no d.
    Except Z-bo was one of the playoffs just 2 years ago when he was healthy. Him and Dirk were head and shoulders above everyone. He literally put the team on his back. Could not be stopped.

Default Re: In terms of impact which PF over Blake Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Z-Bo can barely jump an inch off the ground, that's why he doesn't get blocks. And Bosh may not be a great defender, but he's far better than Blake is. Bosh played great defense during the NBA finals. Bosh is a decent passer, he gets the job done. Bosh is much more versatile scoring in comparison to Blake, obviously Blake is still young and unpolished, but Bosh is a great shooter and can get to the rim surprisingly well at times too. In the 14 games Wade missed this season, Bosh averaged around 25 PPG as LBJ's 2nd option. He's definitely a better scorer than Blake is.
    I know why ZBo gets no blocks. He was amazing with the Clips and since then, I've been defending him saying he has an undeserved reputation. I'm just pointing out his blocks per game since op uses it as a measurement of defensive ability/skill.

As far as Bosh, I never said he's atrocious or bad, dude's just overrating him.