Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415
    Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Re: Dwyane Wade is insanely disrespected on ISH.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    My point was, rate posters on the content of their posts, nothing more, nothing less. Yeah, that loser godzuki is now all green. He used his sock puppets to rep himself til he turned green, which proves how stupid and unreliable this whole rep thing is

Agreed. The rep system is extremely flawed.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

My point was, rate posters on the content of their posts, nothing more, nothing less. Yeah, that loser godzuki is now all green. He used his sock puppets to rep himself til he turned green, which proves how stupid and unreliable this whole rep thing is
    You are being rated by your posts. You're a ****ing idiot kobe stan. There is a reason I have you on ignore. I only saw this post because that other idiot silk quoted it so I thought I would respond to your cry baby little rant.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    You are being rated by your posts. You're a ****ing idiot kobe stan. There is a reason I have you on ignore. I only saw this post because that other idiot silk quoted it so I thought I would respond to your cry baby little rant.

What are you doing in a thread about Wade? Go find another thread where you can blow Ray Allen

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    You are being rated by your posts. You're a ****ing idiot kobe stan. There is a reason I have you on ignore.I only saw this post because that other idiot silk quoted it so I thought I would respond to your cry baby little rant.
    Riiiiiiiiiiight

You do realize that you(smoke) just contradicted yourself, which means you're(smoke) lying....right? Dumb as hell(smoke)
    Last edited by LakersReign; 08-30-2012 at 06:07 PM.

Riiiiiiiiiiight

You do realize that you(smoke) just contradicted yourself, which means you're(smoke) lying....right? Dumb as hell(smoke)
    how did he contradict himself? u truly are an idiot...

and if I am correct, there was about a 2 month period where negs were disabled aka you could only rep people. godzuki started gaining pos rep, made a thread complaining about it, and then got poured with even more rep

Decent college freshman Vragrant's Avatar

I always laugh when I hear the remarks that Stern somehow favors Wade. In a league where the most popular players of all time in Kobe Bryant and Lebron James, or even rising starts like Kevin Durant, somehow Stern thinks Wade should be the one who gets preferential treatment. That somehow Stern engineered some plot to hasten Wades' rise to greatness by manipulating the fabric of the refeering to Wades' advantage.

I assume a lot of people these posters are trolling but its been repeated enough times over the years by so many people that you have to believe that there are idiots out there that actually believe this line of thinking. Are people really that stupid?

The "controversy" behind his 2006 title has ballooned into such modern NBA myth that it has sifted into the collective subconscious of the NBA conspiracy theorist. Like it or not it has tied Wade and the refs into a symbiotic relationship and biased fans just can't separate the two no matter how well he plays. If he's winning its because of the refs, if he's losing its because he's not getting bailed out. If he complains to the refs he's a crybaby even if he legitimately thinks hes getting fouled.

What is the advantage of Stern giving Wade carte blanche with the refs? I never understood that.

Its almost as if Stern was sitting behind a desk somewhere in the mid 00's laughing manically behind a thick cloud of cigar smoke in a room with refs pointing at the Pistons/Heat ECF saying, "THIS is my guy! Forget Lebron/Kobe,.....this is the guy I want!!" Makes no sense whatsoever.

You do realize that good posters like you're(kingbeasely) PRETENDING to be, should know how to read and also comprehend what they read....right? Pure dumba**(kingbeasley)
    ur not very bright are u?.. smoke said that u are judged by your posts which are usually pro-kobe and anti-lebron

ISH voted him the 6th best player in the NBA in an active thread, and he was virtually a toss up in another where he was compared to Jerry West (voted #14 all time).

I don't know how that's "insanely disrespected" unless you have an unnatural man love for him.

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JMT
    ISH voted him the 6th best player in the NBA in an active thread, and he was virtually a toss up in another where he was compared to Jerry West (voted #14 all time).

I don't know how that's "insanely disrespected" unless you have an unnatural man love for him.
    This.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    ur not very bright are u?.. smoke said that u are judged by your posts which are usually pro-kobe and anti-lebron
    You(kingbeasley) claiming(lying) to be a "good poster," simply cuz you have a green bar like left4dead's lying, delusional a**, while CLEARLY lacking, not only basic reading comprehension skills, but also basic grammar skills(moron spells U-R for Y-O-U-R-E), is like a kid(kingbeasley) buying a fake police badge in a toy store, then pretending to be a real police officer. Please continue to further embarrass yourself

Pure dumba**(kingbeasley)
    Last edited by LakersReign; 08-31-2012 at 06:21 PM.

You(kingbeasley) claiming(lying) to be a "good poster," simply cuz you have a green bar like left4dead's lying, delusional a**, while CLEARLY lacking, not only basic reading comprehension skills, but also basic grammar skills(moron spells U-R for Y-O-U-R-E), is like a kid(kingbeasley) buying a fake police badge in a toy store, then pretending to be a real police officer. Please continue to further embarrass yourself

Pure dumba**(kingbeasley)
    I know I'm KingBeasley Rob. Why do you keep telling me?

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    I know I'm KingBeasley Rob. Why do you keep telling me?
    Oh yeah...that's right. My name is supposedly "rob flemming"(whomever the **** that's supposed to be) and I'm supposedly sufffeing from PTSD from supposedly being in Iraq. All according to lyin' a** left4dead, who dipped out like a b***h(kingbeasley/left4dead) when I exposed his sorry a**.

https://www.google.co.vi/#hl=en&scli...w=1024&bih=475

Then just yesterday, according to rrr3, I was supposedly a kid. Good luck with all that
    Last edited by LakersReign; 08-31-2012 at 06:39 PM.