Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Dwyane Wade is insanely disrespected on ISH.

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    EVERYTIME down the court he runs into a dude, throws up a wild shot, and cries and whines
    Yup, that's pretty much what he does.

Oh my god here we go again. Why are people assuming that all he does is EVERYTIME down the court he runs into a dude, throws up a wild shot, and cries and whines?! That happens at most twice or three times in a game. He is an elite player, has a crazy array of moves, and doesn't need constant free throws to be great like people assume.

it happens almost every time he drives... then when he doesnt get the call he bitches about it.

i dont have respect for him or his playstyle... that is why is disrepected.
    people don't have respect for whiny bitches.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

I don't care if you guys like him or not, I just want you to at least respect his accomplishments and stop acting like he's some random scrub. I honestly was never found of Kobe, but I still RESPECT the guy, and count him as one of the All-Time Greats respectively. There are sooooo many reasons to dislike him, but that doesn't mean I take away all of his achievements.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by LBJMVP
    maybe because people have no respect for the way he plays.

he is a bitch... flails and flops and then gets pissed at the refs for no calls. not just no calls, but calls that werent even close to fouls.

that gif above perfectly describes wade... he has one of the moments almost every game.
    That sounds like CP3 not Wade and to the x10 degree. The interesting thing is Wade was considered a top 3 player until Golden Boy showed up. Then suddenly BSPN started to portray him as a regular all-star and nothing more so as to allow Lebron excuses if he fails and to make him the clear best on his team

Oh my god here we go again. Why are people assuming that all he does is EVERYTIME down the court he runs into a dude, throws up a wild shot, and cries and whines?! That happens at most twice or three times in a game. He is an elite player, has a crazy array of moves, and doesn't need constant free throws to be great like people assume.
    I just don't like the guy. It's my bias. Everyone has players that they just don't like. I hate how he plays the game, I hate how he acts, and nothing was more delicious last season than seeing him answer reporters who kept asking him about how awesome it was that Lebron won MVP again.

He's obviously skilled, and he can play great and hit a clutch shot. I just happen to think he's a piece of shit, so I'll hardly ever give him credit for anything. Fvck Wade.

I agree 100%, I have never seen an elite player get as overlooked/disrespected as Wade.

Quote Originally Posted by LBJMVP
    it happens almost every time he drives... then when he doesnt get the call he bitches about it.

i dont have respect for him or his playstyle... that is why is disrepected.
    people don't have respect for whiny bitches.
    Almost everytime?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfWCVEDwE5I

Take off your hating goggles, and look at that video. Against the tough and griddy Pacers, in THEIR home arena. Oh yeah. He's definitely driving in and whining for calls every single time down the floor...

Operat.Northwoods=9/11 Horde of Temujin's Avatar

With good reason. For the same reasons why some players get disrespected at the park. Players who play hard and dirty like Wade can be tolerated but once they start bitching about calls on the other end all credibility is lost.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Your just mad because people think Jerry West is a better shooting guard. There's nothing wrong with being 1 tier below Jerry West - we aren't acting like it's "not debatable" but the OP of that other thread was disrespecting West by using >>> symbols - so he got ethered. That's all. Wade is a top tier SG all-time no doubt. In most fans opinions he's behind Jerry West, but that doesn't mean they all think he's not even close. Talent-wise, he is close due to his ability to penetrate which makes up for his relative lack of ability to shoot. By the end of their careers the gap will shrink even more.
    What jerry did for the game is great but in todays league I'll take Wade over Jerry and it's not close.

#HEATNATION

dude, nobody's HATING on his achievements. he's a 2 time champion, thats great. the shit he does on the court compared to who he is off the court is what makes him so unlikable. get your HOMER glasses off, 2010 (that's your name now).

Banned

Almost everytime?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfWCVEDwE5I

Take off your hating goggles, and look at that video. Against the tough and griddy Pacers, in THEIR home arena. Oh yeah. He's definitely driving in and whining for calls every single time down the floor...
    agreed Kyrie Irving hasn't had a game nearly half as great as that too. Some people just can't trigger bias on/off

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    Lmao okay. So I guess Danny Granger talking tooooo much shit, and Hansbrough mauling Wade over don't count, am I right?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ganja0710

dude, nobody's HATING on his achievements. he's a 2 time champion, thats great. the shit he does on the court compared to who he is off the court is what makes him so unlikable. get your HOMER glasses off, 2010 (that's your name now).
    What do you mean by what he does off the court? What has he done that's so bad off the court?

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

World Trade Center comments.

Dirk's cough.

Olympic salary.

Nope, still not earning my respect.