Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Default Re: Hilton Armstrong: "Panathinaikos is the biggest step of my career."

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Deron Williams was voted best Euroleague player by Euroleague fans.
    Jan Vesely was voted best NBA player by NBA fans.

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    I mean that's a straw man's argument. It's the same thing when people say that if you give any decent player as many shots as Kobe, Iverson, Jordan, etc...they would all put up the same stats. First off I disagree with that. Second off if you gave someone, like say, Nate Robinson, as many shots as Kobe or Durant, etc...he may put up good stats but his team would not win. If NBA coaches thought it would help them to win they would have given Krstic the ball more.

It's it not like Krstic put up these numbers to be voted the best center in Euroleague on a crappy team. He was the starting center and 2nd best player of Euroleague's runner-up. The team that lost the Euroleague final by one point.

BTW Anyone who doesn't think that either of the Gasol brothers are great players are wrong. Pekovic on the other hand, while being very good, has not earned the title great yet from what he was done in the NBA.
    Krstic is just as good as Pekovic , and I remember having this same discussion with someone about Pekovic and he claimed the same as you are claiming now about Krstic while said Pekovic just needs to get a chance to do what he does best . In Euroleague pick and roll ( best part of Krstics game ) is played most of the game while in NBA they don't play pnr that much insted they play a lot of isolation so Krstic didn't have a chance to show what he can do , and that is to be a 15/7 guy in NBA .

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Jan Vesely was voted best NBA player by NBA fans.
    I've never heard of him...

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Thank you for setting him straight you gargantuan douche.
    You told me you want serious basketball discussion and for facts to be said here and for players to be judged objectively.

In this entire thread I only saw me and Grinder even make an attempt at that, which is amazing because Grinder used to be the biggest troll of the site.

But I noticed that he greatly improved and stopped trolling lately.

Maybe there is hope....

why don't you start to help then by stop attacking me for being totally objective and true in every post I make and start attacking **** like that gaypizza guy that lie about 50 times with each post they make.

THE OFFICIAL SITE http://www.euroleague.net/

GO CHECK IT OUT YOU IDIOT. Krstic was voted #1 by a landslide.

at the OFFICIAL site Beno Udrih was voted #1 by NBA fans as the best player in the NBA, winning by a landslide.

NBA.com

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    You told me you want serious basketball discussion and for facts to be said here and for players to be judged objectively.

In this entire thread I only saw me and Grinder even make an attempt at that, which is amazing because Grinder used to be the biggest troll of the site.
    Grinder's never been a troll. Not even close. The only reason you think so is because he brought objective bias-free Euroleague discussion to the site and disagreed with your personal opinions. And, as is always the case, when someone says something you disagree with, they're a troll and you call them a name.

I tried having a civil conversation with you last night, but you told me to shut-up and called me a name multiple times.

RICKY RUBIO

Youngest player ever to play in the Spanish ACB League on October 15, 2005, at age 14.

Has Won Euroleague MVP 3 times

Euroleague Champ 5 X

Youngest player to win MVP and Championship in Euroleague history

And how old and how far past their primes were those players when they played Euroleague?

You see you did it again. You claim you want to be fair and objective here but you are just another **********.

But you are a hypocrit on top of it.

News flash mother****er guys like Parker and Jasikevicius were well past their primes when they came to the NBA, so was Sabonis and Prigioni and etc.

But never once in history has any NBA fan ever mentioned that.

Go **** yourself you biased and nonobjective POS.

Euroleague, did i said that Rubio was good in Euroleague? No. I said he was average, i saw probably 75% of ACB games because i have an account on Orange Arena and i saw most of his Euroleague games.
    He was not that bad, he did want they wanted him to do .. basic stuff.

And i can agree with Krstic > Bourousis last season, sorry but i can't. I saw some Emporio games and most of CSKA games and Krstic was getting more involved and being crucial.

But that's my opinion. You can't bash that saying that i've no knowleadge.

Ps - When i said that big time american players don't come to Euroleague, i wasn' talking about past players i was talking about current stars.
    And yes, i know Williams played Eurochallenge i was just saying that Williams game is suited to play european style.
    Last edited by Maga_1; 09-22-2012 at 06:20 PM.

See, it's posts like this. You want to say McCalebb is better than Lawson, fine. But when you start saying he's a far superior shooter than Lawson and that Lawson is way worse than McCalebb...that's when you go too far.
    What I said is true. What you are doing is being a mother****ing POS because you don't like the truth and you can't handle it.

Welcome to ignore you stupid ****. I hate nothing more than hypocrites.

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    Euroleague, did i said that Rubio was good in Euroleague? No. I said he was average, i saw probably 75% of ACB games because i have an account on Orange Arena and i saw most of his Euroleague games.
    He was not that bad, he did want they wanted him to do .. basic stuff.

And i can't agree with Krstic > Bourousis last season, sorry but i can't. I saw some Emporio games and most of CSKA games and Krstic was getting more involved and being crucial.
    You're an objective Euroleague fan, so I'll ask you. Is McCalebb a far superior shooter and way better player than Ty Lawson?

Link and/or proof?

And it's already been established by an objective poster than you, that Rubio wasn't nearly as awful as you tried to make him sound.
    You mother****er are sick. Saying Childress and Rubio possibly the 2 worst rotation players in Euroleague of the last 10 years were somehow good players, among the best, "dominant".

Every single one of you people that believe this shit are truly certifiable INSANE.

You really are the shining examples of why everyone in the world hates Americans with an incredibly deep and hot burning passion.

Josh Childress

Played high-school basketball at Mayfair HS, Lakewood, Ca...played college basketball at Stanford University (2001-04)...signed for the 2004-05 season by Atlanta Hawks...played there till the 2007-08 championship...moved to Greece for the 2008-09 season, signed by Olympiacos Piraeus…

named to the 2009-10 All-Euroleague First Team...won the 2010 Greek National Cup with Olympiacos Piraeus...named to the 203-04 All-Pac 10 1st Team...played at the 2003 Panamerican Games.

From the Euroleague site

Dozens of posts containing nothing but pure lies from this guy and KG 215 says nothing. But I post the TRUTH and get attacked.

No surprise, anyone that likes KG is probably a child rapist. KG is the single biggest clown to ever play in the NBA and his fans are even worse.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 09-22-2012 at 06:33 PM.

You're an objective Euroleague fan, so I'll ask you. Is McCalebb a far superior shooter and way better player than Ty Lawson?
    In European style? Yes.
    McCllaeb has one thing that most of american players don't have. He's very very efficient. You rarely see him shooting lower than 50% scoring always more than 14ppg.

In terms of shooting, i still think McCallaeb his a better shooter but he doesn't shoot so much as Lawson do. He's more of an explosive slasher.

Black people are stronger and faster
    and dumber and have smaller penises

well at least in your case.