Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: Hilton Armstrong: "Panathinaikos is the biggest step of my career."

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    What he said was purely racist.
    thesaurus.com
    Look for the definition of racist because you're clearly ignorant about the meaning of the word my friend.

Local High School Star devin112's Avatar

Since the Euroleague is so awesome, isn't there a forum just for it? We should leave Euroleague is a baby basket and leave it at the doorstep of such a forum with a brown paper bag over his face.

why wont this thread die?

http://www.sport24.gr/Basket/OmadesB...s.1934657.html

Hilton Armstrong: "Panathinaikos has exceptional players."

He means excellent players for Euroleague. I bet he will, at the very least, be voted 1st team all-Euroleague. He's this year's Nenad Krstic. An NBA bench center who will become a superstar in Euroleague.

http://www.sport24.gr/Basket/OmadesB...s.1934657.html

Hilton Armstrong: "Panathinaikos has exceptional players."
    He was referring to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    He means excellent players for Euroleague. I bet he will, at the very least, be voted 1st team all-Euroleague. He's this year's Nenad Krstic. An NBA bench center who will become a superstar in Euroleague.
    You are absolutely positively certifiably insane.

Armstrong didn't even make the 2nd team of Eurocup (the level below Euroleague) last year with ASVEL and he is just a 15 minute backup on Panathinaikos this year.

Lay off the crystal meth you freaking idiot.

Give him a year to adjust to the European game. Remember Josh Childress didn't do great his 1st year in Europe but by his second year he was all-Euroleague second team and I think Armstrong will do even better because the main thing missing in Euroleague (apart from super stars like James and Durant) are skilled, athletic big men. I mean if Krstic could be voted the best center in Euroleague any semi-skilled center from the NBA can.

Give him a year to adjust to the European game. Remember Josh Childress didn't do great his 1st year in Europe but by his second year he was all-Euroleague second team and I think Armstrong will do even better because the main thing missing in Euroleague (apart from super stars like James and Durant) are skilled, athletic big men. I mean if Krstic could be voted the best center in Euroleague any semi-skilled center from the NBA can.
    Congrats on officially becoming the biggest moron in the history of this forum.

And your lack of both NBA and Euroleague basketball knowledge is truly disturbing.

You are clearly psychotic.

Are we talking about the same Euroleague? The same Euroleague where Vassilis "scrub in the NBA/eliminated by Nigeria" Spanoulis was voted all Euroleague 1st team? If that unathletic scrub could be voted all Euroleague 1st team anybody can!!!

Are we talking about the same Euroleague? The same Euroleague where Vassilis "scrub in the NBA/eliminated by Nigeria" Spanoulis was voted all Euroleague 1st team? If that unathletic scrub could be voted all Euroleague 1st team anybody can!!!
    One of the worst players of the last decade in Euroleague is already considered a star in the NBA, named Ricky Rubio.

Using your logic (the logic of a person with a 65 IQ) that means Euroleague > NBA.

One of the worst players of the last decade in Euroleague is already considered a star in the NBA, named Ricky Rubio.

Using your logic (the logic of a person with a 65 IQ) that means Euroleague > NBA.
    Euroleague's face when he's posting:

Now I can't tell if you're trying to be funny or are serious and just a delusional crazy. Are we honestly having this discussion. Yes Ricky Rubio who was voted:
    3x FIBA young player of the year
    Mr. Europa
    Euroleague rising star
    named the Spanish DPOY when he led said league in steals
    not to mention winning a Euroleague championship
    and he is was one of the worst player of Euroleague? And all of this before the age of 20!

And he comes over to the NBA is voted all-rookie first team and he is a star?

This is Euroleague! Euroleague where Andei Kirilenko who made one all-star game 8 years ago and since then had been a role player in the NBA, goes over to Euroleague and becomes the freaking league MVP and DPOY and was one missed jumped shot away of being the Final Four MVP too!!

I mean jeez, even people who know how bad Euroleague were not expecting that domination from an NBA role player! And Krstic was first team too! I mean Krstic?!!

Not to mention that the Euroleague Finals MVP along with three other players from the Euroleague Champion Olympiacos lost in the Olympic Qualifying tournament to Nigeria! The same Nigerian team that lost to Team USA by 83 points and looked like they should not have been on the court with them.

Look I enjoy Euroleague and think it is the 2nd best league in the world but to think that it is anywhere close to the NBA in talent level is just insane. Any mediocre/role player in the NBA has the chance to go to Euroleague and be voted 1st team all-Euroleague! I mean Kleiza and Khryapa have for Christ's sake!!

Not even European Euroleague fans believe that the Euroleague is anywhere near the NBA.

Did you just watch the Olympics? Did you see how dominated it was by NBA players? They owned the tournament.

You go so far and over the top with your ignorant hyperbolic statements and wonder why every single poster on ISH thinks you're a f***ing moron.

So, in the last 10 years, out of all the players to go through the Euroleague, Ricky Rubio is one of the worst? You honestly believe that?