Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Prime Rampage Jackson vs Prime Mike Tyson

Junk removed
    Last edited by insidehoops; 09-03-2012 at 03:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    Rampage has about 3 inches on Tyson. Plus Tyson weight is very similar. Rampage not at weight is a huge person. I've met him during the set of A-Team. He's pushing 230.
    Rampage is 6 foot tall 205 and Mike is 5'11 220 when fighting.
    Rampage might be 6'1 if lucky.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    Rampage is 6 foot tall 205 and Mike is 5'11 220 when fighting.
    Rampage might be 6'1 if lucky.
    Rampage is 6'1. That weight is what he cuts to. He walks around at 225. I've met him and would vouch for that. Maybe bigger. Tyson does not need to cut in his weight class

If Tyson hadn't trained an TD defense, and Rampage fought smart.... Tyson would get taken down and GnPd in the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    If Tyson hadn't trained an TD defense, and Rampage fought smart.... Tyson would get taken down and GnPd in the first round.
    This is a street fight so I don't think there would be rounds, but I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
    Prime Tyson takes this easily. Rampage may be an MMA fighter but his style is predominantly boxing/brawling. The dude hates wrestling and the ground game, but loves to stand and bang, which would make him mince meat against Iron Mike who would be significantly heavier and more powerful punching-wise, not to mention more aggressive/crazy.
    There's a reason why he was called "Slampage". He liked to slam people... I see Tyson getting slammed on his head. How would Tyson be significantly heavier?

Mike Tyson: I was never a big heavy weight, when I was in my prime I never weighed over 217, 219
    Rampage cuts down to 205. Also, Rampage is pretty crazy himself, not that craziness is a big determining factor. As long as Rampage didn't fight like a moron, I don't see why he wouldn't win. But whatever, keep on worshiping Mike Tyson as if he was some sort of mythical beast of lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass18
    There's a reason why he was called "Slampage". He liked to slam people... I see Tyson getting slammed on his head. How would Tyson be significantly heavier?

Rampage cuts down to 205. Also, Rampage is pretty crazy himself, not that craziness is a big determining factor. As long as Rampage didn't fight like a moron, I don't see why he wouldn't win. But whatever, keep on worshiping Mike Tyson as if he was some sort of mythical beast of lore.
    lol nobody's worshipping anyone.

And no, Rampage is not crazy at all, dude is a goofball, he's a fun-loving guy. If you think Page is on the same level attitude-wise as prime Mike then idk what to tell you.

BTW crazy is a determining factor, remember this is a street fight. I think I'll take my chances on the guy who bit someone's ear off in the ring. At the end of the day this is only a theoretical situation so there's no wrong answer but I'm going w/ Prime Mike, and rather easily.

And no, Rampage is not crazy at all, dude is a goofball, he's a fun-loving guy.
    And Mike Tyosn isn't?

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...fFU29k231GfhyP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNlbFJEZiTg

If you think Page is on the same level attitude-wise as prime Mike then idk what to tell you.
    BTW crazy is a determining factor, remember this is a street fight. I think I'll take my chances on the guy who bit someone's ear off in the ring. At the end of the day this is only a theoretical situation so there's no wrong answer but I'm going w/ Prime Mike, and rather easily.
    Page is a crazy MOFO. Just because he's not unstable like Mike, doesn't mean he's a physco. Jones even commented on how Page is a mean SOB out in public.

lol nobody's worshipping anyone.

And no, Rampage is not crazy at all, dude is a goofball, he's a fun-loving guy.
    I'd think his little escapade behind the wheel would be enough alone:

Turns out, if local news had run the Rampage Jackson car chase live, it could have gotten Super Bowl ratings because it was one of the craziest chases on record, causing pedestrians to "flee for their lives."

As TMZ first reported, the just-defeated UFC champ was busted yesterday afternoon for alleged felony hit and run. Now we have the details -- and they're insane! Rampage was on the 55 Freeway in the O.C., hit two cars and got off the freeway. The chase was on.

Rampage then began driving on the center divider. But it gets worse. According to the police report, Jackson then drove on the sidewalk, "causing pedestrians to flee for their lives." He started driving the wrong way on a crowded street, colliding with yet another car in an intersection. As he continued on, running several red lights, his tire disintegrated and he began driving on the rim.

Rampage eventually got to the exclusive Balboa Peninsula in Newport Beach, where he again drove on the sidewalk, "causing pedestrians to flee in terror."

Eventually, his car came to a stop and he was taken into custody at gunpoint. Cops took him to the Orange County Jail, but they determined he was "medically unfit" to be booked. Cops won't say if he was high.

Rampage is currently in an O.C. hospital.
    LOL at fun-loving guy...

If you think Page is on the same level attitude-wise as prime Mike then idk what to tell you.
    If you think Rampage is sane, then I don't know what to tell you.

He bit a guy's ear in desperation. Rampage slams guys on their head, and he's done it to guys at 230+ lbs. Rampage has been crazy enough to basically say 'f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck people's lives, I'll run your ass over if you get in my way'. Nobody's worshiping anyone and yet you think Tyson would easily win because he bit someone's ear?

That rampage that Rampage went on ended on the corner of the block where I used to live.

Same story every time. Elite boxer gets beat in the cage, elite mmartist gets beat in the ring. A boxer has a slightly higher chance of winning in the cage than an mmartist winning in the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason

Rampage against the better strikers in the UFC has always played it on the outside and waited for his spots. Which is why I never understood the nickname. He never dictates against other great strikers, he never looks to go at anyone, etc.

He'd be too scared to get close to Mike, so what makes you think he can take him down? You're talking about one of the most precise and hardest hitters of his generation in Mike Tyson.

A likely scenario is Jackson would fall first and Tyson will bend down trying to finish him on the ground. Jackson would then dominate Tyson through his superior ground skills.

Rampage is actually pretty good wrestler, but I doubt he'd be able to take Tyson down in a street fight. Prime Iron Mike was just too explosive, one good punch and and Rampage is a goner...

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    And Mike Tyosn isn't?

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...fFU29k231GfhyP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNlbFJEZiTg

Page is a crazy MOFO. Just because he's not unstable like Mike, doesn't mean he's a physco. Jones even commented on how Page is a mean SOB out in public.
    We're talking prime Mike aka the mentally unstable, if you look at me wrong ill knock your lights out and do perverted things to your corpse Mike not current Mike. Therefore those videos are invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass18
    I'd think his little escapade behind the wheel would be enough alone:

LOL at fun-loving guy...

If you think Rampage is sane, then I don't know what to tell you.

He bit a guy's ear in desperation. Rampage slams guys on their head, and he's done it to guys at 230+ lbs. Rampage has been crazy enough to basically say 'f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck people's lives, I'll run your ass over if you get in my way'. Nobody's worshiping anyone and yet you think Tyson would easily win because he bit someone's ear?
    no, I think Tyson would win based on his significant (and I mean significant) edge in punching power/explosiveness, and similar if not equal size.

Think about it, the guy was one-shot KO'ing ppl w/ big ass pillows on his hands, not the thin-cushioned MMA gloves like Rampage wears.

As for the biting thing, the fact that in a moment of vulnerability/desperation he'd bite an opponent's ear off like a biscuit just adds to my argument considering we're talking about a street fight.

Rampage's escapade behind the wheel has nothing to do w/ an opponent.