Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Banned

Default Re: Nate Robinson's Son is a BEAST

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    I also wanted people to take note of the subversive racism in this thread. Nate isbeing described as thug,ghetto,monkeyetc.. might as well stop using code words and say what you really want to say.

He went crazy over his kids tackle no doubt, but I really have to question the sports credentials of ISH if they haven't seen this type of behavior before. It happens all the time. That's what happens in sports, people overreact to plays. We've all seen it before, imagine how you would react if your kid was the one out there laying some wood and getting better at his respective sport.

I will try to tell Nate to do a golf clap over next time via twitter so that you dolts can be satisfied with the way he supports his kid's athletic endeavors.
    Right but it;s 100% acceptable to classify all white people as dorky, lame, and losers as is done all the time on here.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Crazy how you guys turned this thread into a race war.

Quote Originally Posted by noosaman
    Right but it;s 100% acceptable to classify all white people as dorky, lame, and losers as is done all the time on here.
    I've been here for over four years and Dirk stans always try to pretend that people aren't giving him his due because...get this...he's white. I guess ISH is an alternate universe where white people get discredited all the time.

I know for a fact that lame and loser aren't tied to any race so two of your examples are shit right off the top. I'm kinda tempted to google dorky, that sounds like something GOBB would say in the post a pic of yourself thread....but he's black.

Quote Originally Posted by DatAsh
    I would be concerned for the six year old lying on the ground first and foremost, as would any responsible adult.
    You saw a kid on the ground for like two seconds and you assume he's hurt.

Banned

I've been here for over four years and Dirk stans always try to pretend that people aren't giving him his due because...get this...he's white. I guess ISH is an alternate universe where white people get discredited all the time.

I know for a fact that lame and loser aren't tied to any race so two of your examples are shit right off the top. I'm kinda tempted to google dorky, that sounds like something GOBB would say in the post a pic of yourself thread....but he's black.

Someone made a topic on top white college recruits and people calling them all a bunch of homos, losers, and immediately decided they were all unathletic. None of that would happen if they were black much like no one would obsess over making fun of Scalabrine if he were black and ghetto.

This works both ways. I have no horse in the race but you can't have it one way.

Banned

The kid is 6 years old, man. That's an easy distal radius or mid clavicular fracture due to the hit.

Someone made a topic on top white college recruits and people calling them all a bunch of homos, losers, and immediately decided they were all unathletic. None of that would happen if they were black much like no one would obsess over making fun of Scalabrine if he were black and ghetto
    You're crying over ONE racist thread that you conveniently provide no proof of?

People make fun of Eddy Curry,Kwame Brown, Tyson Chandler quite often here as well. Not everything is racial bro.

The kid is 6 years old, man. That's an easy distal radius or mid clavicular fracture due to the hit.
    Didn't know you could diagnose people from the last brief seconds of a youtube video. You are amazing.

Banned

Didn't know you could diagnose people from the last brief seconds of a youtube video. You are amazing.
    I'm just saying that could have easily happened, meanwhile Nate is laughing it up like a jackal in the background.

Banned

You're crying over ONE racist thread that you conveniently provide no proof of?

People make fun of Eddy Curry,Kwame Brown, Tyson Chandler quite often here as well. Not everything is racial bro.
    You are the one who brought race into this. I personally don't care either way because race is a retarded construct that only brings humor to me, but you'll notice that the slightest jokes/criticism of a black person on here will get you an immediate ban-not the same with insults of whites and asian though, oddly enough.

I'm just saying that could have easily happened, meanwhile Nate is laughing it up like a jackal in the background.
    The kid could be dying too, right?

You are the one who brought race into this. I personally don't care either way because race is a retarded construct that only brings humor to me, but you'll notice that the slightest jokes/criticism of a black person on here will get you an immediate ban-not the same with insults of whites and asian though, oddly enough.
    I merely commented on the subversive racism apparent in this thread and multiple others on this site.

Holy shit, this guy is an ape. Laughing about hurting a 6 year old.
    Why did you describe Nate as an ape again? Are you telling me that had nothing to do with race?

Quote Originally Posted by ThickassGlasses
    I didn't know there was a single place on the internet, that wasn't European in majority, that disliked football this much.

1) Yes, the parents (mainly Nate Robinson) acted like a retard. Yes, he should have just hit his son with a good job and not acted like a monkey.
    and why did this person say he acted like a monkey?

We all know the answer.

le fin

Banned

The kid could be dying too, right?

I merely commented on the subversive racism apparent in this thread and multiple others on this site.

Why did you describe Nate as an ape again? Are you telling me that had nothing to do with race?

and why did this person say he acted like a monkey?

We all know the answer.

le fin
    I called him an ape because he's jumping up and down and making loud incoherent sounds like one.

I am assuming you are black because you are incapable of putting forth a logical, cogent analysis and instead rely on the race card and ad hominems for your argument.

He's down for at least 10 seconds with no signs that's he's about to get up.

That's not the point though. You don't cheer wildly until you're sure he's not hurt.

National High School Star FindingTim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mattvNJ
    kinda finding this weird to be posted here....
    I'm not trying to be a douche, I'm just saying this to help you out in future life situations:

do you really want to be that guy?

Quote Originally Posted by DatAsh
    He's down for at least 10 seconds with no signs that's he's about to get up.

That's not the point though. You don't cheer wildly until you're sure he's not hurt.
    A least ten seconds is a ridiculous accusation. The tackle occurs when there is about 10 seconds left in the video so how is he down for at least ten seconds?

He could be hurt, he could be dying or he could just have the wind knocked out of him and regroup, which happens a lot.

I just think criticizing someone over shit you assume is stupid. You don't even know if Nate saw that the kid was still on the ground. there are so many variables at play, yet I am threatened and disparaged because I am not quick to declare that Nate is a horrible parent and human being.