Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: NBA league pass broadband now available...

Would be nice if we got that hookup again

Quote Originally Posted by sundizz
    I'm in S.Korea and when I log into my account it only shows NBA TV live (summer league games, etc coverage) for $4.99 (5,500 won) a month.
    You're from S.Korea ?

Gangnam Style

I rule the local playground ukfan22's Avatar

PS3 has Sunday Ticket and MLB.TV

I do wish they had League Pass and ESPN3

159$ for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sundizz
    I'm in S.Korea and when I log into my account it only shows NBA TV live (summer league games, etc coverage) for $4.99 (5,500 won) a month.
    I'm also in South Korea. I'm seeing the same thing as you. It doesn't seem to me that that is the full league pass. I got an email the other day from the NBA with a coupon and I could have sworn when I clicked through at that time that it was $169 or so. It had a coupon valid through the end of the month so I decided to wait to see if I could find a better one. Now, I see that monthly plan only.

Local High School Star nashwade's Avatar

I live in Singapore and the prices are shown in Yen?! Converts to USD219.99
    Includes full season, playoffs and Finals. Desktop, mobile and tablet access

given this is a full season, it works out better than last year

the hookup last year got canned before reaching the half way point because some people couldn't shut up over the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
    Last year it was $169 with a $10 discount for being a recurring subscriber, now this year it is...$179 with a 10% discount on NBA Store.

really? i got an e-mail with a discount code for 15% off the price of the league pass

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    id imagine that the difference from streaming it on your xbox instead of an hdmi from your laptop to your tv, is that when watching it on your xbox, you still are able to use your computer for whatever the hell else you wanna do during the game. but other than that, i dont think theres any real difference.
    my computer cant stream good quality, so streaming through an xbox would be great
    Last edited by chips93; 09-12-2012 at 10:48 AM.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
    The one he set up 2 years ago was perfect. Only paid $5 and it rarely never worked. I didn't pay last year but I heard it was pretty bad
    Nah man, it worked perfectly fine. i think it even included some NFL stuff if I remember correctly.

The problem was that people kept talking about it on the forum and it probably spread to other forums. I also imagine that some people were letting others use their accounts.

He even put a warning on his site to shut up about it, and even moved to a new site. Then he felt he had no other choice but to shut it down.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Ogg
    I'm also in South Korea. I'm seeing the same thing as you. It doesn't seem to me that that is the full league pass. I got an email the other day from the NBA with a coupon and I could have sworn when I clicked through at that time that it was $169 or so. It had a coupon valid through the end of the month so I decided to wait to see if I could find a better one. Now, I see that monthly plan only.
    Nice! English teacher as well I assume? If you live anywhere near Suwon you should come out and play some hoops here. Have the best outside courts in all of Korea in my opinion. Going to keep an eye on this thread. Love league pass international. So much better than regular league pass broadband. Even bought a new laptop so my stream is as smooth as possible going via the hdmi to the 46 inch tv. Hopefully, the site updates and it is available for purchase soon. Are preseason games usually shown?

Regular Season + Playoffs, NBA.tv broadband/mobile... 119 USD in Turkey with 15% discount. (140 USD originally)

Does anyone know how many people can have your login info. I have 3 people and me wanting league pass but don't want to drop 200$. Will they ban the account if we go in together and share the same login?

Quote Originally Posted by dzav323
    Does anyone know how many people can have your login info. I have 3 people and me wanting league pass but don't want to drop 200$. Will they ban the account if we go in together and share the same login?
    Yeah, they will ban. You can not access from different ips at the same time.

Where my announcement! Zackmorris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    ps3 is seriously lagging in the nongaming department. Xbox gets league pass, hbo go, and many more. ps3 gets netflix and amazon......
    PS3 has a whole bunch of video apps.

I just bought International LeaguePass, all teams and all games, hd, mobile access, no blackouts.... worth like hell... as a bball addict in a location in Europe where NBA basketball is almost impossible to find on TV, this is a dream and an overkill of NBA access for me, love it...
    Last edited by pauk; 09-12-2012 at 03:29 PM.

$219us here in australia just checked.. Why do we pay the highest prices for everything here

Did they email u guys a discount code? I havnt got one yet, last year I bought the package and got the $15 discount email the next day assholes..