Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Re-Rank The Greatest NBA Players Of All-Time According to InsideHoops with Ranker

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    And now you're just putting words in my mouth. I've said several times it's ridiculous that Kobe is #40 or whatever. Anyone that thinks it's ok is an idiot. If I could, I'd vote multiple times to get Kobe in the 7-10 range where he belongs and LeBron down to the 11-15 range where he belongs.

Banned

Default Re: Re-Rank The Greatest NBA Players Of All-Time According to InsideHoops with Ranker

bron fans on this forum realy embarrased themselves here

Local High School Star TheeBeast's Avatar

#1 Lebron
    #12 Dwayne Wade

#32 Tim Duncan
    #36 Kevin Garnett
    #40 Kobe

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    bron fans on this forum realy embarrased themselves here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ect-kgxBb4M

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    this thread/poll proves beyond a shadow of a doubt Kobe fans hold no grudge. and lebron fans are the bu*tthurt pansy's of ISH

FACT

From the looks of this thread looks like the only ones butthurt are the Kobe fans.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

So this is another topic for Kobe fans to type things like "Letard" and Lebron fans to say shit like "Kobrick"?

Anyone actually enjoying this or what? Its not like...earth shattering awfulness that has to be deleted so...if someone is getting something out of it and really cares about these polls/arguments ill just move along....

Imagine a ESPN sportswriter picking up on this "Ish Ranking" and making a national story on the insanity here. Duncan / Bryant 35+ on the list and James #1

Not good press for Jeff and ISH at all. People may come. but just to

Most real fans of the NBA wouldnt want to be associated with the petty BS.

Personally, I just want the season to start.