Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Bwin Ratings Of Every Euroleague 2012-13 Player On A Scale Of 100

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Reported for spamming the NBA forum with off topic garbage.
    Reported for falsely filing reports, falsely claiming on topic articles are off topic, and for being a douche bag.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 09-28-2012 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Reported for falsely filing reports, false claiming on topic articles are off topic, and for being a douche bag.
    Reported for being trailer trash scum from Arkansas.

Last edited by Euroleague; 09-28-2012 at 05:57 PM.

Local High School Star Nero Tulip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    So what is happening over there that allows Nenad Krstic to be #2? Is he used very differently? Just on a great team he gets undue credit for? what is it?
    People forgot how good he was in New Jersey when they made the playoffs. He's a mental case, but he's definitely a good player.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

1. Ty Lawson played in the Euroleague last year and was a SCRUB.

2. Brandon Jennings was 19 when he played in Europe and he averaged 18 minutes a game. News flash, even many stars in Euroleague only average 20 minutes a game.

3. Ricky Rubio never played with Spain's national team at age 16, let alone did he, "start for them".

4. Ricky Rubio never played in the Euroleague at age 14.

From the top 10 of "that list" -

1. Vassilis Spanoulis - 100
    2. Nenad Krstic - 94 (was a starter in the NBA)
    3. Bo McCalebb - 92
    4. Dimitris Diamantidis - 90
    5. Erazem Lorbek - 88
    6. Milos Teodosic - 85
    7. Juan Carlos Navarro - 81 (was a 6th man in the NBA)
    8. Rudy Fernandez - 80 (was a 6th man in the NBA)

9. Nikola Mirotic - 80
    10. Sonny Weems - 77 (was a starter in the NBA)

In conclusion, you are a god damn idiot, and you appear to know even less about the NBA, than you do about the Euroleague.

Euroleague once again you show your ignorance.

Rubio played his first Euroleague game at the age of 16 & played on the Spanish national team at 17.

Ty Lawson played 7 games in the Euroleauge, terrible sample size.

Brandon Jennings played 16 games in the Euroleauge & averaged 8 pts & 1 steal a game on 45% shooting. Again, terrible sample size.

Rudy played 22 mpg last year hardly a sixth man, and has started 10 games in his entire NBA career, but he's one of the best euroleauge players.

Sonny Weems has started a total of 47 out of 140 NBA games in his career, the only games he started were because of injury & playing on a god awful Toronto team. Hardly what you would consider an "NBA starter"

Nenad was a decent center in the NBA, and a DECENT center from the NBA is the 2nd best player in the Euroleague.

Once again Euroleague the only thing you bring to a conversation is a large biase & nothing else.

If the Euroleague was the best baskeball in the wolrd how come we see all these great foreign players coming over to play in the NBA, and yet we never see great NBA players going to the euroleauge?

They always say it's because they want to prove themselves on the biggest stage in the world & against the best competition in the world, which everybody knows is the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Euroleague once again you show your ignorance.

Rubio played his first Euroleague game at the age of 16 & played on the Spanish national team at 17.

Ty Lawson played 7 games in the Euroleauge, terrible sample size.

Brandon Jennings played 16 games in the Euroleauge & averaged 8 pts & 1 steal a game on 45% shooting. Again, terrible sample size.

Rudy played 22 mpg last year hardly a sixth man, and has started 10 games in his entire NBA career, but he's one of the best euroleauge players.

Sonny Weems has started a total of 47 out of 140 NBA games in his career, the only games he started were because of injury & playing on a god awful Toronto team. Hardly what you would consider an "NBA starter"

Nenad was a decent center in the NBA, and a DECENT center from the NBA is the 2nd best player in the Euroleague.

Once again Euroleague the only thing you bring to a conversation is a large biase & nothing else.

If the Euroleague was the best baskeball in the wolrd how come we see all these great foreign players coming over to play in the NBA, and yet we never see great NBA players going to the euroleauge?

They always say it's because they want to prove themselves on the biggest stage in the world & against the best competition in the world, which everybody knows is the NBA.
    So after I proved every single thing you said to be wrong and a lie, you admit that it was, confirm what I said, and just PRETEND you know what you are talking about and PRETEND that you didn't just confirm everything I said, proving your original post was completely fabricated.........

And you STILL lied about Jennings' stats. His Euroleague stats were 20 minutes per game (not 5 as you claimed) and he shot 38% from the field (not 45% as you just again lied).
    Last edited by Euroleague; 09-29-2012 at 02:51 PM.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

So after I proved every single thing you said to be wrong and a lie, you admit that it was, confirm what I said, and just PRETEND you know what you are talking about and PRETEND that you didn't just confirm everything I said, proving your original post was completely fabricated.........

And you STILL lied about Jennings's stats. His Euroleague stats were 20 minutes per game (not 5 as you claimed) and he shot 38% from the field (not 45% as you just again lied).
    LOOK AT THIS IDIOT. He ignores everything about Sonny Weems who he just called an NBA "starter" and he hasnt even started 82 games in his entire career. Ignores how a DECENT NBA center is the 2nd best player in the ENTIRE euroleague.

In my original post i said Ty Lawson time in the Euroleague was probrably a very small sample size, WHICH IT WAS. 7 games.

In my original post i said brandon jennings in the euroleauge was a small sample size, WHICH IT WAS. 16 games.

And are you going to ignore the fact the Rubio played his first Euroleague game at the age of 16? How many 16 year olds have played in the NBA? 0 because the competition is to good.

Are you ignoring that he played for the Spanish National team at the age of 17?

Are you going to ignore my question as to why great NBA player never leave the NBA to play in the euroleauge, or why they never skip out on the NBA to play in the euroleague, while great foreign players CHOOSE to skip out on the euroleauge because they want to test themselves against the best of the world?

Of course you'll ignore it, because i'm right & it doesnt fit you slanted agenda.

Damn, markmadsen shittin' all over euroleague

1. Ty Lawson played in the Euroleague last year and was a SCRUB.

2. Brandon Jennings was 19 when he played in Europe and he averaged 20 minutes a game. News flash, even many stars in Euroleague only average 20 minutes a game.

3. Ricky Rubio never played with Spain's national team at age 16, let alone did he, "start for them".

4. Ricky Rubio never played in the Euroleague at age 14.

From the top 10 of "that list" -

1. Vassiline Spanoulis - 100 (was a scrub in the NBA)
    2. Nenad Krstic - 94 (was a starter in the NBA)
    3. Bo McCalebb - 92
    4. Dimitris Diamantidis - 90
    5. Erazem Lorbek - 88
    6. Milos Teodosic - 85
    7. Juan Carlos Navarro - 81 (was a 6th man in the NBA)
    8. Rudy Fernandez - 80 (was a 6th man in the NBA)

9. Nikola Mirotic - 80
    10. Sonny Weems - 77 (was a starter in the NBA)

In conclusion, you are a god damn idiot, and you appear to know even less about the NBA, than you do about the Euroleague.

Fixed

Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

lmao @ this loser from arkansas

NBA lottery pick

That was a funny list of NBA scrubs. It actually made me laugh seeing it. Thanks for posting that

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

I stopped reading when I saw Nenad Kristic at number 2, and Sonny Weems at number 10.

Local High School Star Mr Know It All's Avatar

Euroleague, do you have an opinion on Jonas Valanciunas? The kind of player you think he will become in the NBA? Etc.

STFU Arkansas inbred f@ggot

LOL at Kristic being the second best player in the Euroleague. Must be even more of a scrub league than I thought. I watched Kristic when he was on the Nets. He was a serviceable big man at BEST. Yet the guy is a f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking Euroleague superstar?