Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Whiniest/worst attitude NBA players

Quote Originally Posted by MetsPackers
    Why is Wade on these lists? Guy has always had a winning attitude. As far as gibing the refs shyt thats just part of in-game intensity. Although he may exaggerate just like many nba players, if he truly believes he should have gotten a call in a close game situation, you can't really fault him. Wade has never been whiny off the court and is 100% professional in post game interviews.

Rondo anybody? Dwightmare? Rubio post-giving in?

All-time GOAT - Spreewell
    Don't know if you've had a chance to see Wade play in person, but there is not one dead ball - AND I'M NOT EXAGGERATING - where he does not go over and complain to the officials. Before I started hating his team with every fiber of my being, I used to love to watch him play. He never did one thing unprofessional. In the last few years, though, something has changed. I think the Decision was hard on him in some way because he wasn't the man (or something like that) anymore and must have been dealing with something. He hangs back on defense talking to officials, he talks to them on EVERY no call, and he talks to them while either team is shooting free throws. Not to be an ass, but I would really like to tell him to stop. He's too good of a player to be known for this, and as you can tell by these replies, many people notice what I do.

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

1. dwhistle
    2. dwhistle
    3. dwhistle

Cassell not mentioned once in this thread

As of now, Paul, Kobe, Wade, Pau & Duncan take the cake.

<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3 The Choken One's Avatar

This gif could of already been posted...but eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Kid7
    Are people actually serious about Duncan being a whiny palyer? I mean, every player reacts negatively when a call doesn't go his way, but Duncan doesn't go overboard.

I agree with the guy who said Sprewell. Awful combination of good talent, terrible attitude and cluelessness.
    Wade acts like a bitch on the court and off the court sometimes, but he doesn't have a bad attitude. Just a whiner and mocked Dirk for poor reasoning.
    Dwight was a complete and utter ass during the entire Free Agency and handled the last season really poorly

That's all I got right now
    I agree with most of what you said... Sprewell had a horrible attitude Dwight doesn't necessary have as toxic an attitude as Sprewell.. he's just a bit of a joker sometimes who needs guidance.. i mean he's still young.

Wade honestly needs to cool it sometimes with all the animated gestures towards the refs.

Dunking on everybody in the park

If there weren't any whiny players in the league, I would be worried that we have robots playing lol...

The whiniest players are the ones that get the most press.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore yanix's Avatar

Whinniest
    1. Stephen Jackson
    2. Allen Iverson
    3. DeMarcus Cousins
    4. Rasheed Wallace
    5. Zach Randolph

Worst Att.
    1. Metta World Peace
    2. Stephen Jackson
    3. Kenyon Martin
    4. DeMarcus Cousins
    5. Rasheed Wallace
    6. Bonzi Wells
    7. Allen Iverson
    8. JR Smith
    9. Dennis Rodman
    10. Zach Randolph

First player that always comes to mind is Matt Barnes

So glad he's not on the Suns anymore. Most worthless team cancer ever.

Wade is by far the worst offender when it comes to whining and bitching. I just cannot stand watching him anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Segatti
    The guy who made "the decision", left his team with horse shit and cowardly reunited with his buddies without any trade at all.
    LoL...didn't know free-agents had to be involved in a trade to go where they pleased after their contract expired and served their team tremendously while under it.

Saw a basketball once calvin671996's Avatar

the jail blazers

Quote Originally Posted by MetsPackers
    Why is Wade on these lists? Guy has always had a winning attitude. As far as gibing the refs shyt thats just part of in-game intensity. Although he may exaggerate just like many nba players, if he truly believes he should have gotten a call in a close game situation, you can't really fault him. Wade has never been whiny off the court and is 100% professional in post game interviews.

Rondo anybody? Dwightmare? Rubio post-giving in?

All-time GOAT - Spreewell
    Thanks for the neg! The best thing you could come up with is that I'm mad, you're going to **** my mom? Come on, you can do better than that?

But seriously, are we talking about the same Wade, I'm not too sure you know who we're talking about. Or you've idolized him since you were 2. But I think I'll stick with you've never watched a game of him play.

(If you want an actual argument, other than to **** your mother, you don't see most players pounding the ground on CLEAR calls against them, EXPECTING to get their way, and getting away with more than they should. Love how you put Rondo in there when Wade is 10x worse than him. All you see is that whiny little crying expression on him. I'm probably just wasting my time with you though, all you know how to do is neg and tell me all your desires about my family....)