Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Default Re: Odom: Clips are deeper than championship Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by clipps
    Kinda like the 2011 finals. The Heat had the star power but the Mavs were deeper and more balanced. I wonder what kind of excuses will be made when the Lakers get knocked out of the playoffs again.

No excuses will be made. There was no excuses last year. The Lakers played like shit, and got beat. I can see a lot of excuses being made if the Lakers win though, and it will be any thing from the refs to Stern favoring the Lakers. That shit happens every year.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by wakencdukest
    No excuses will be made. There was no excuses last year. The Lakers played like shit, and got beat. I can see a lot of excuses being made if the Lakers win though, and it will be any thing from the refs to Stern favoring the Lakers. That shit happens every year.
    This.

Some of them already started crying, immediately after the Howard trade. Real Laker fans have heard it all before, so we already know the routine

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Neither do the Lakers. Nash hasn't been an all star for what 2 or 3 seasons? Gasol wasn't an all star last year due to better PF's in the west. Lakers have two current all stars, just like the Clippers. Same as it was last year. Not saying Lakers aren't more top heavy or the best starting 5 on paper because they are. Don't twist facts though.
    Inb4NashKobeGasolHowardstartinASG

Quote Originally Posted by Zedja
    Inb4NashKobeGasolHowardstartinASG