Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Default Re: Famous People with ADHD

Oh yeah I did start this thread 7 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Zen is correct. As somebody who will admit I have ADHD he's right that it's not necessarily that you CAN'T focus it's more so that you can't choose WHAT you focus on. I always say I wish I could direct that hyperfocus away from basketball, friendships, video games etc and direct it to career. If I could do that I'd already be wealthy and dominating my career quite possibly.
    CF86 if you're reading this, I gota rip you for this one dude. This is the exact kind of excuse complex that ADHD detractors such as myself as talking about. "Oh damn woe is me, if not for my ADHD making me focus on friendship so much, i'd definitely be wealthy and dominating my career right now!!" Yeah fvcking right. You'd be exactly as you are now with maybe some slight differences.

Or your later excuse "I can't hold a job because of my ADHD". Lol wut? I can only imagine how exactly you are using your ADHD as an excuse for why you can't hold a job ROFL

*CF86 is hired to be a cashier at a supermarket*
    *One week into the job*

Boss: "Cashier #2, where the fvck is CF86?!? Why isn't he at his register?"

Cashier #2: "I think he's in the bread isle again sir, starting ranting about friendship and just started walking around"

Boss: "Goddamnit that kids ADHD is getting him fired! If not for that, he'd be dominating this Shoprite!"

ADHD is the only reason Bill Murray stole Clippersfans spot on the original Ghost Busters