Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Kobe: "Shameless flopping is just a chump move."

Lebron is a shameless flopper, how can anyone defend that shit

Haha is that coming from you Flopbe? Cry ey and flail arms about LOL wrong guy to talk about flops etc.
    And Lebron is even worse, that shit he pulls should get multi game suspensions, its like a cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk
    Or This

Best flop ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Best flop ever.
    10 game suspension will stop Chris from doing that. and a hefty fine on top

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Did you actually read people's posts? This sounds like a response to something completely different.
    Yes I did read people's quotes is the same damn garbage all the time on ISH. Kobe mentions that it's about time that flopping gets penalized and instead of talking about the comment the legion of brain dead morons attack the speaker. BTW yelling "hey" and flailing when there's contact is not flopping.

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Yes I did read people's quotes is the same damn garbage all the time on ISH. Kobe mentions that it's about time that flopping gets penalized and instead of talking about the comment the legion of brain dead morons attack the speaker. BTW yelling "hey" and flailing when there's contact is not flopping.
    Nope, but it has the same affect as flopping and just as shameful. Like I said, you are acting like ISH just has this agenda against Kobe, but really he brings alot of scrutiny upon himself? IF he wants the accolades and the status that he claims to be, then he is going to be met with equal criticism. What makes Kobe unique is that his achievements in his career don't tell the whole story.

Very good NBA starter

Nope, but it has the same affect as flopping and just as shameful. Like I said, you are acting like ISH just has this agenda against Kobe, but really he brings alot of scrutiny upon himself? IF he wants the accolades and the status that he claims to be, then he is going to be met with equal criticism. What makes Kobe unique is that his achievements in his career don't tell the whole story.
    No it doesn't have the same effect as flopping genius. Yelling hey or flailing your arms doesn't same effect as grossly exaggerating contact or in some cases completely acting when there wasn't even any contact physical contact. You just proved my point about ISH, you should have just stopped at the flopping, but then you got onto write a little rant about Kobe and his career achievements. You clearly have issues.

No it doesn't have the same effect as flopping genius. Yelling hey or flailing your arms doesn't same effect as grossly exaggerating contact or in some cases completely acting when there wasn't even any contact physical contact. You just proved my point about ISH, you should have just stopped at the flopping, but then you got onto write a little rant about Kobe and his career achievements. You clearly have issues.
    Yeah it does? It gets called a foul in his favour, just like taking a flop would be in the floppers favour. Different actions but same outcome. If you want to point out the technicality, Im sure you could run with that for a while. ISH gets sick of dudes like you complaining about ISH, dont like it, find another basketball forum.

I point that out, because fanboys like you think Kobe should never be criticised.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

They have to attack the source of the comment, rather than deal with the content of the comment cuz the truth hurts, and they can't deal with it. They try to argue against facts with nothing more than their pathetic hater opinion, backed up with their irrational Kobe hate. And that's exactly why reasonable NBA fans don't take a thing they say seriously. Anybody who tries to say Kobe is a shameless flopper, like what he was talking about, already has no credibility. Cuz anybody who actually watches games already knows that's a blatant lie. How convenient they say that but can't post any video evidence to back it up. Then they turn right around and try to say Wade/Lebron/bosh ARE NOT shameless floppers, expecting to be taken seriously, when there's video evidence to the contrary
    Last edited by LakersReign; 10-04-2012 at 12:01 AM.

Saw a basketball once Bballfinest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    They have to attack the source of the comment, rather than deal with the content of the comment cuz the truth hurts, and they can't deal with it. They try to argue against facts with nothing more than their pathetic hater opinion, backed up with their irrational Kobe hate. And that's exactly why reasonable NBA fans don't take a thing they say seriously. Anybody who tries to say Kobe is a shameless flopper, like what he was talking about, already has no credibility. Cuz anybody who actually watches games already knows that's a blatant lie. How convenient they say that but can't post any video evidence to back it up. Then they turn right around and try to say Wade/Lebron/bosh ARE NOT shameless floppers, expecting to be taken seriously, when there's video evidence to the contrary

Very good NBA starter

Yeah it does? It gets called a foul in his favour, just like taking a flop would be in the floppers favour. Different actions but same outcome. If you want to point out the technicality, Im sure you could run with that for a while. ISH gets sick of dudes like you complaining about ISH, dont like it, find another basketball forum.
    No its not you dumb ***. If you feel contact its natural to react to the contact. It doesn't change the way the refs call fouls. What flopping does is completely exaggerate contact or makes it seem like it and the forces the refs to call the foul since it looks like a player is having a seizure on the court. Show me anything that Kobe's done as bad as the garbage chris paul, lebron or bosh routinely get away with. You know shit's bad when the commentators have to go out of their way to make a point that floppin is ruining the game. I really couldn't give 2 shits if you criticize Kobe but you clearly have problems when you dislike someone so much you dedicate your time on a messageboard to hating on him.

No its not you dumb ***. If you feel contact its natural to react to the contact. It doesn't change the way the refs call fouls. What flopping does is completely exaggerate contact or makes it seem like it and the forces the refs to call the foul since it looks like a player is having a seizure on the court. Show me anything that Kobe's done as bad as the garbage chris paul, lebron or bosh routinely get away with. You know shit's bad when the commentators have to go out of their way to make a point that floppin is ruining the game. I really couldn't give 2 shits if you criticize Kobe but you clearly have problems when you dislike someone so much you dedicate your time on a messageboard to hating on him.

Banned

Clippers are screwed, all hopes for a playoff spot are gone

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Holy Random's Avatar

I hate Kobe but he's nowhere near the flopper that some of the others are out there. He whines/yells on the offensive end but he very rarely does any 'shameless flops' himself.